Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92894

Subject: "My Broken Angel" Previous topic | Next topic
The_Rebellion
Member since Mar 19th 2010
19 posts
Mon Sep-23-13 10:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"My Broken Angel"

When I am alone, my mind is full of darkness and regret but the instant you run through my head, the darkness parts and shrinks away from the light you ignite in the heart I thought was long dead. You are the flame that warms up my soul but yet also the cool tranquil water that calms my nerves. The high you give me is more intense than any drug imaginable and it is always consistent and pleasurable to my lonely heart. Living in your memory is the only blissful retreat I have to get away from all the hardship in my life because in my eyes you are nothing less than perfect even though you have been living through hell. You seem so strong sometimes but I know you still feel the same, the pain no one sees, I see reflected in your eyes, but with the blood in my veins I promise to make it go away. You bring out the best in me even when I am at my lowest points, you the broken angel that I cherish with every being of my body and because of that I will never give up on you. I will always be there when you need me, even when you don't want me to be. I feel the pain in your heart like it radiates from your body, hitting me hard in the heart causing me to bleed a little inside whenever I get that feeling. Like Whitney Housten once said "when all my strength is gone, in you I can be strong, and when melodies are gone, in you I hear a song", those lyrics is a very clear portrayal of just a fraction of what goes on in my heart when I think of you. The scars that have dug deep in your heart, I will heal them, the tears that have streamed down your lovely face, I will dry them. I will hold you when you need it, and will nurture you when you are sick, just a few examples of my love for you. The fairy tale ending inside my head always overtakes me and fills me with such a high that I can't even explain it. If you allow me to, I'll help you feel the joy I feel when I imagine the life we would lead, the love that would bloom, and the elation that would occur. Fear is something in the mind that if you let it take hold, it clouds your judgement, and the only fear I have is losing you in my life. I can only hope that my dreams will become a reality some day. My love for you will never die as long as I am alive because you complete me.

THE REBELLION

This Is Where It All Ends...The Reign Of Terror Will Finally Be Over...THE REBELLION HAS COME!!!!

If You Want To Reach Me, Link My E-Mail "The--Rebellion@hotmail.com", Or Private Message Me.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92894 Previous topic | Next topic