Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92878

Subject: "Feel How I Feel" Previous topic | Next topic
The_Rebellion
Member since Mar 19th 2010
19 posts
Sun Sep-15-13 09:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Feel How I Feel"
Sun Sep-15-13 09:22 PM by The_Rebellion

Here is one I wrote just recently, a lot of ppl have said its good so I thought I would share it with you. This is straight from the heart written for the woman I love.

Looking at you smiling gives me peace of mind, it's like a bird taking flight, spreading your wings, you reveal your determination, flapping them you show your powerful motive and your strength of mind, while you fly in the air arms wide, you express yourself as being free even though you were locked in a cage for so long. I yearn for you to acknowledge my feelings but I don't want to cage you again, therefore I am content to watch you soar far through the clouds, always watching your ups and downs waiting for the moment when you fall so I can catch you and protect you with my life. You laughter is a melody that fills my heart with joy and relaxes every muscle in my body, like the peaceful sound of the ocean moving against the shore, like a gentle breeze on a warm summer day, like life to my tired bones. I can't get enough of your special personality, which is why in times of need I just don't want to leave. I express my deepest feelings through poetry like this but mere words can not explain the love that I feel for you in my heart. It's better than sight to a blind man and even air to a drowning man, more amazing than sound to a deaf man, and more satisfying then oblivion to a dead man. Whenever your face darkens with the shadow of a frown, its like someone has blocked the very sun from shining down upon me, and when i see your eyes tear up, its like watching the moon crumble before my very eyes. The instant i look you in the eyes, i can tell how you are feeling because I am so deeply in love with you that my heart knows when you lie, how you feel, and when you are avoiding something with just a single glance. You are my sun, you are my moon, you are the air that I breathe and the very blood that courses through my veins. You are both my strength and my weakness because you are the other half of my soul that I've been missing all my life. I'll always be by your side, not because I want you, not because I am trying to win you over, but because I am the shoulder you can cry on, I'm the sword you can wield to make reality to your rage, and I am the teddy bear you can cuddle with at night. I do this not because you need me, but instead because I want to be there for you. Through good times and bad, in health and sickness, and in life and death, I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make your day just a little better if I can. You are all that is in my heart, and will always be, I just wait for the day that you realize that fact.

THE REBELLION

This Is Where It All Ends...The Reign Of Terror Will Finally Be Over...THE REBELLION HAS COME!!!!

If You Want To Reach Me, Link My E-Mail "The--Rebellion@hotmail.com", Or Private Message Me.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Feel How I Feel
Sep 16th 2013

lola1980
Member since Aug 26th 2012
248 posts
Mon Sep-16-13 01:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Feel How I Feel"
In response to Reply # 0

I truly embraced the way you open yourself to share your feelings of love for this person who as you say may come to realize the love you have for them. To be so honest and vulnerable makes this a very priceless, sweet and precious sentiment Rebellion. I enjoyed your writing very much.

Desta

“Writing is a potion of devotion, magical, mysterious and mighty” Desta

"Love is like the sea. It's a moving thing, but still and all, it takes its shape from the shore it meets, and it's different with every shore. ”
Zora Neale Hurston

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92878 Previous topic | Next topic