Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92870

Subject: "First time back in 3.5 years!" Previous topic | Next topic
The_Rebellion
Member since Mar 19th 2010
19 posts
Sun Sep-01-13 09:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"First time back in 3.5 years!"
Sun Sep-01-13 09:59 PM by The_Rebellion

Hey guys!! I have been away for such a long time due to some real life issues over the years but I am finally back. I've refined my poetry style and I hope you guys enjoy reading it, any feedback is always well appreciated and I make sure to read all comments. Here's one poem I wrote recently, help me find a name for it and tell me what u guys think

You know, any time I think of you it's like a breath of fresh air that fills my lungs and the depths of my very soul, it allows me to keep control, to think clearly, to move on with purpose. You are like a tree that grows deep in my heart, a tree that I nourish and allow it to grow to stretch consuming my whole body. You are the only one who can calm the beast inside of me, and the only one who I love.

THE REBELLION

This Is Where It All Ends...The Reign Of Terror Will Finally Be Over...THE REBELLION HAS COME!!!!

If You Want To Reach Me, Link My E-Mail "The--Rebellion@hotmail.com", Or Private Message Me.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: First time back in 3.5 years!
Sep 07th 2013
RE: First time back in 3.5 years!
Sep 21st 2013

Rajeniro
Member since Aug 03rd 2012
7 posts
Sat Sep-07-13 06:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: First time back in 3.5 years!"
In response to Reply # 0

First of all WELCOME BACK!!
I've been gone for just about as lone, I even got my account locked out and had to start a new one.
secondly
Fill those Lungs !! good share looking forward to more.

HueyNewton
Member since Feb 27th 2005
1923 posts
Sat Sep-21-13 01:46 PM

2. "RE: First time back in 3.5 years!"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome back,, nice to keep the ART in motion and lifE really does
imitate ART > metaphors & science make great writers!!

across 110th street
-xxx

they showed us phYsically, we could reach infinitY, but mentally, through the century, we lost our identitY
-Rakim

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92870 Previous topic | Next topic