Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92793

Subject: ""Simply Love II"" Previous topic | Next topic
lola1980
Member since Aug 26th 2012
248 posts
Sat Jun-29-13 07:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""Simply Love II""

The sweet turn of events happens after
A rough patch of endless days
Nights silent days darkened
An appearance of hope invisible
To the human eye
Easing through the tiniest of windows
Light flows and the inner chamber
Opens to possibilities of better days and blissful nights
Oneness with the Spirit of Love has infused our hearts

Desta

“Writing is a potion of devotion, magical, mysterious and mighty” Desta

"Love is like the sea. It's a moving thing, but still and all, it takes its shape from the shore it meets, and it's different with every shore. ”
Zora Neale Hurston

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: "Simply Love II"
Jun 30th 2013
RE: "Simply Love II"
Jun 30th 2013

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Sun Jun-30-13 02:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: "Simply Love II""
In response to Reply # 0

I had to read your first "Simply Love" ... in order to formulate a response to this one ... "Simply Love II" ... and truthfully, I think they've would've flowed succinctly together as one. Of course, this one may have been an afterthought, so it was posted later, but the vibe in THIS flow is like a blossom opening up revealing more to the flower than just the petals. ... and yes, LOVE requires patience and a super~natural vision ... which you alluded to in this lovely flow.

I must apologize, but my comments are usually somewhat "abstract" ... yet it's what I feel when I read, so ... there ya have it!

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

lola1980
Member since Aug 26th 2012
248 posts
Sun Jun-30-13 04:20 PM

2. "RE: "Simply Love II""
In response to Reply # 1

Thank you Photosynthesis for the gracious feedback and I too agree the two pieces would work as one; however Simply II was a voice in my head that emerged a few days later. As I tend to be impatient, when thoughts/words come I want to write them out loud immediately. I love abstract everything so your thoughts are welcomed and embraced by me. Peace Desta

“Writing is a potion of devotion, magical, mysterious and mighty” Desta

"Love is like the sea. It's a moving thing, but still and all, it takes its shape from the shore it meets, and it's different with every shore. ”
Zora Neale Hurston

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92793 Previous topic | Next topic