Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #89310

Subject: "Versus" Previous topic | Next topic
empro
Member since May 24th 2005
3975 posts
Thu Aug-04-11 01:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Versus"
Thu Aug-04-11 01:12 AM by empro

Hol' up & peep game as I roll up

It's the West, nigga I don't need signs to throw up

Stunt City. City of Envious Angels where streets show no pity

Blunt City...Bang with the wettest of the Chitty, lookin in my eyes with a painted on dress, damn near see-through

Stunt City...Everybody gotta be seen on the scene / posted in the whip 1 hand gripping the wheel...Body on lean...Creepin at a low speed, no speed-through

See it on tv then try your best to make believe this shits REAL / Follow this, Tweet that...
"Cuz where the HOES at?" Sure to get chu mass appeal.

"Two miles an hour, so everybody see you"

Conflicted about the contradiction I'm facin...My minds racin but the herb got my body moving at a slow pace and...

Wondering just how exactly about this situation I was placed in

It's a constant struggle, mouth muzzled when I'm with the crew cuz I know if I spoke my thoughts I'd have my mans & 'nem puzzled / Even with the sound muffled, I got a knack to attract tracks / Straight body the shit & leave the body duffle'd

Fighting to remain sane, each night is different, yet the dream remains the same / Hunger & pain run through my brain making up the mainframe of the man who holds steady a mic in his hand / Quite simple and plain I love the "life" yet stay complacent in the dull & mundane.

The versus of a man.

Who will win this campaign.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #89310 Previous topic | Next topic