Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #83325

Subject: "shadow dance" Previous topic | Next topic
Isabella Moon
Member since Oct 15th 2009
141 posts
Mon Nov-16-09 09:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"shadow dance"

She was the eager recipient of my journey’s wayward destiny. With a coy awareness of my presence within him, she casually opened wide and he blindly poured our future’s sun into her. She smiled of self contentment as his unrighteous bleeding presented her with the ill gained gifts of my sacred self respect...regal dignity…conscious pride...devout self-esteem....stubborn faith....tenacious strength. Hungrily, she feasted on each betrayed facet of my being, her emaciated soul vividly taunting our moonlit vows and mocking our resonate history. Engorging my soul with the seedy demons of haunting insecurity and silently dominate fear, their whispers of selfishly stolen pleasures thundered throughout the plundered landscape of my tranquility…ominous and inevitable echoes of his insatiable ego torturing my peace…
"She meant nothing to me"
He self deceivingly spoke the words as though they held some minuscule valor or ethereal magic and meager cathartic reasoning...a surgical elixir able to wistfully heal the deep wounds embedded in my violated heart’s core...an antiseptic with the divine power to cleanse the ravaging diseases of prevailing pain and increasing mistrust, residing in my mind's eye.
To him, she may have “meant nothing"...but to me, she meant the death of everything divine about him in my dying soul. The birth of nightmares that strolled boldly in garments of daylight, tempting the boundaries of a resolute axis...Cruel realities that dispelled the once tender lies held within his compelling thighs. She became the obsessive confusion of compositions authored within the pages of a seemingly eternal novel titled “Why?"….She means to me the feathery declarations of his love’s commitment will now carelessly hang in midair without purpose...falling from grace and silencing my womb. Vowels "I" and "U" choking among the plentiful weeds of "She".....She will be reborn in stings of unyielding doubt that linger in my pores long after the fresh scent of betrayal has been evaporated by Time’s grace….He slipped, but it was I who fell ...a headlong spiral into a concrete reality of betrayed rhythms and callous missteps that synchronized their dark dance, to the ending of my innocence.

"How can you stand right in front of the truth and not see it?"

"OK...Who put a stop payment on my reality check?"

"Your age is one of my favorite things about you"~ Steve Martin

http://soulwhispersnheartmeditations.blogspot.com/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
WoW ....
Nov 16th 2009
RE: shadow dance
Nov 16th 2009

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Mon Nov-16-09 08:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "WoW ...."
In response to Reply # 0

Thas' deep!

There's remorse, regret, & a need for redemption ... all laced together in this pCe.

*Pain~fully Nice*

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

ASIEM
Charter member
4154 posts
Mon Nov-16-09 10:21 PM

2. "RE: shadow dance"
In response to Reply # 0

this is some really great writing you really spoke clear to the light of what happens sometimes under the influence seduced by temptations lure of displaced emotion or even simple lust given opportunity
yeah "shadow dance" how appropriate

"keep pennin till the earth birth's your rightful seed then nurture it wit more ink..."
ASIEM
"Kuun fiyah Kuun" Quran
(Be and it is)
" A writer takes his pen to write the words again that all in love is fair" Stevie Wonder

www.myspace.com/asiem61

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #83325 Previous topic | Next topic