Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #749622

Subject: "Ever have an actor take a role that hurts..." Previous topic | Next topic
Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49443 posts
Mon Dec-25-23 09:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Ever have an actor take a role that hurts..."
Mon Dec-25-23 09:55 PM by Buddy_Gilapagos

I'll share two different examples:

1. Rob Lowe hosting a game show. There are other examples of a decent actor hosting a game show but that's the one I just saw that made me think of this post.

2. Marissa Tormei playing Aunt May. I know they made Aunt May a younger character but that still hurt a little. There are other examples of the young hottie you grew up with playing and over the hill character out there but that's what came to mind.

An actor you thought was on the come up (or was doing well) in a low rent commercial counts too.

Get the gist of this post? Then share.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Then entire cast of Requiem for a Dream
Dec 26th 2023
How so?
Dec 26th 2023

calij81
Member since Jan 17th 2007
13929 posts
Tue Dec-26-23 12:20 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Then entire cast of Requiem for a Dream"
In response to Reply # 0

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49443 posts
Tue Dec-26-23 11:11 AM

2. "How so?"
In response to Reply # 1

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #749622 Previous topic | Next topic