Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #714075

Subject: "Vice Principals (Jody Hill and Danny McBride, 2016, HBO)" Previous topic | Next topic
Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Mon Jul-18-16 09:38 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Vice Principals (Jody Hill and Danny McBride, 2016, HBO)"
Mon Jul-18-16 09:46 AM by Numba_33

It appears Jody Hill and Danny McBride have done it again. It also appears Walton Goggins aka Shane Vandrell is a natural with the comedic chops on this show. Interesting he chose a place of higher learning as the backdrop for this show.

Curious if this will have dramatic beats similar to Eastbound and Down or if this will be just a straight up sitcom. I believe I head in an interview this show will only last for two seasons. What other insights do folks have for this fine show? Also, anyone have further info regarding the future of Eastbound and Down.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Two episodes in and
Jul 28th 2016
Searching for the lost couple this week was HILARITY
Aug 01st 2016
i like that stevie basically continued to exist in The Grinder
Aug 01st 2016
As funny as Stevie was
Aug 01st 2016
      I wouldn't cut a second out of Boyd's time.
Aug 01st 2016
           That's not a bad idea actually, not bad at all.
Aug 01st 2016
THis show is great
Aug 02nd 2016
It really is
Aug 03rd 2016
The most recent episode
Sep 12th 2016
The fucking cop car
Sep 12th 2016
      She committed to all of it...
Sep 12th 2016
      While that actress truly did her thing in the recent episode
Sep 12th 2016
           He does butt hurt anger so well!!!
Sep 12th 2016
           The prior scene in the lunch room was funny as well.
Sep 12th 2016
           She's the MVP. Everything she did in this was hilarious
Sep 13th 2016
Why the black characters have to be so awful and weak?
Sep 15th 2016
You really feel that way about how they handle ppl of color?
Sep 16th 2016
Here you go *swipe*
Sep 20th 2016
      Interesting she came from a dramatic background.
Sep 20th 2016
Spoiler: guarantee the ending was carried out by
Sep 19th 2016
nah, I can't see that
Sep 19th 2016
strictly from a comedy perspective, this would be the funniest i think
Sep 19th 2016
It's got to be Lee
Sep 19th 2016
RE: nah, I can't see that
Sep 19th 2016
my first thought was Lee as well, based on the flag-raising scene...
Sep 20th 2016
maybe it WAS Lee.. wearing that mask, maybe got from mother in law?
Sep 24th 2016
Guess we were all wrong about that ending
Nov 15th 2017
Season 1, Episode 9: End of the Line
Sep 19th 2016
Ms. Snodgrass & Gamby?
Sep 20th 2016
srsly belly laughed during every ep
Sep 20th 2016
I just watched the first five. this shit is great
Sep 20th 2016
Oh wow
Sep 21st 2016
E&D is waaaay better.
Sep 23rd 2016
EB&D is way funnier
Sep 23rd 2016
ive never seen Eastbound and Down either
Sep 26th 2016
      I saw the first season. It definitely has many more "laughs"
Sep 26th 2016
The second season is back as of last night, folks.
Sep 18th 2017
im rewatching season 1 first
Sep 19th 2017
Gamby going OFF in the cafeteria at the end was Hilarious!
Sep 20th 2017
      That side piece teacher
Sep 20th 2017
gamby/russell fight scene made it worth sticking with this show
Nov 07th 2017
RE: gamby/russell fight scene made it worth sticking with this show
Nov 15th 2017
Walter Goggins is killing it as Lee Russell
Nov 07th 2017
RE: Walter Goggins is killing it as Lee Russell
Nov 15th 2017

nipsey
Charter member
9924 posts
Thu Jul-28-16 08:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Two episodes in and"
In response to Reply # 0

this show is hilarious! I'm just dyin' at Walter Goggins. He's killin' this role.

Last 3 things I watched:

The Changeling Season 1 (Apple+): C
OMITB Season 3 (Hulu): B-
Ahsoka Season 1 (Disney

CaptNish
Member since Mar 09th 2004
14495 posts
Mon Aug-01-16 11:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Searching for the lost couple this week was HILARITY"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Aug-01-16 11:07 AM by CaptNish

Jesus this show is awesome. Not as good as EASTBOUND, but it's close.

EDIT: It needs Stevie. McBride needs a character that's stupider than his character to play off of for maximum impact.

_
Yo! That’s My Jawn: The Podcast - Available Now!
http://linktr.ee/yothatsmyjawn

GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Mon Aug-01-16 11:53 AM

3. "i like that stevie basically continued to exist in The Grinder"
In response to Reply # 2

it was perfect

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Mon Aug-01-16 12:44 PM

4. "As funny as Stevie was"
In response to Reply # 2

introducing him on the show would mean less screen time and lines for Shane, something I'm not willing to compromise for given how pitch perfect he's been playing the role so far. I wonder if he'll get selected for more comedic roles in the future.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

CaptNish
14495 posts
Mon Aug-01-16 12:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "I wouldn't cut a second out of Boyd's time."
In response to Reply # 4

I'd make Stevie the Cafe worker.

_

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Mon Aug-01-16 01:13 PM

6. "That's not a bad idea actually, not bad at all."
In response to Reply # 5

I also like how we both do Walton Goggins the disservice by not calling him by the current character's name since his dramatic work was so good in the past. You continue to refer to him and Boyd Crowder in this thread and I'll continue refer to him as Shane.

JiggysMyDayJob
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
5174 posts
Tue Aug-02-16 10:06 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "THis show is great"
In response to Reply # 0

Has those cringe worthy moments but between McBride and Boyd its amazing

sometimes u gotta leave ur inner nigger in the bank vault. - desus

Situation Podemy : www.situationpodemy.wordpress.com
itunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/situation-podemy/id620232249
facebook: facebook.com/situationpodemy
@SituationPodemy

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4542 posts
Wed Aug-03-16 09:22 AM

8. "It really is"
In response to Reply # 7

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Mon Sep-12-16 06:12 AM

9. "The most recent episode"
In response to Reply # 0

was pretty heavy. The leading actress playing the principal really did her thing with the physical comedy. Remarkable to see how everything will play out next week.

CaptNish
14495 posts
Mon Sep-12-16 07:39 AM

10. "The fucking cop car"
In response to Reply # 9

I was dead. And when they get her back to the room and put her to bed?

This shit is beautiful.

_

gmltheone
Member since Jun 11th 2003
8564 posts
Mon Sep-12-16 08:17 AM

11. "She committed to all of it..."
In response to Reply # 10

----------------------------
Same as it ever was!

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Mon Sep-12-16 08:34 AM

12. "While that actress truly did her thing in the recent episode"
In response to Reply # 10

the highlight was Gamby going into the history professor's room and knocking over that storage cabinet while dude was teaching.

I can't imagine what the class was thinking, much less that teacher. That was the one pristine moment of comedy to me; everything else was pretty much was like watching a slowly devolving car accident. I appreciated that the Gamby character was conflicted as everything was unfolding towards the end of the episode.

CaptNish
14495 posts
Mon Sep-12-16 10:18 AM

13. "He does butt hurt anger so well!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

_

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Mon Sep-12-16 12:59 PM

14. "The prior scene in the lunch room was funny as well."
In response to Reply # 13

The look of complete disappointment and horror his face when his side piece was making him jealous by going over his main interest's past was hilarious when you contrast to how happy he was when he was initially talking to the lunch counter guy.

The look of shock on the lunch counter guy's face when the side piece was finished talking was nice as equally top notch.

Of course having Gamby throw the toothpick that was in his mouth into the side piece's lunch tray was a perfect way to top off the scene.

natenate101
Member since Apr 21st 2015
678 posts
Tue Sep-13-16 02:43 PM

15. "She's the MVP. Everything she did in this was hilarious"
In response to Reply # 12

I want Belinda to win.

tourgasm
Member since Sep 06th 2014
365 posts
Thu Sep-15-16 03:27 PM

16. "Why the black characters have to be so awful and weak?"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know how anyone enjoys this wackness. Nothing new, intelligent, funny about it.

ODotSoHot
Member since Apr 02nd 2013
1171 posts
Fri Sep-16-16 11:57 AM

17. "You really feel that way about how they handle ppl of color?"
In response to Reply # 16
Fri Sep-16-16 12:05 PM by ODotSoHot

Belinda has some demons (alcoholism, broken family, etc.), but she's still one of the funniest, smartest, and most complete female characters on TV right now.

Her kids are bad, but they're bad in the same ways that a lot of kids are bad. Her husband cheated, but at least he's fighting to be in his sons's lives.

The white folks on this show come off looking way dumber and more despicable than any of the blacks do.

CaptNish
14495 posts
Tue Sep-20-16 06:11 AM

24. "Here you go *swipe*"
In response to Reply # 16

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/vice-principals-kimberly-hebert-gregory

Kimberly Hebert Gregory Defends Vice Principals Against Criticism: “It’s About White-Male Entitlement”
For a woman of color, “competing against white men for something is not novel,” says the actress.
by SULAGNA MISRAAUGUST 8, 2016 10:00 AM

From left to right: Danny McBride, Kimberly Hébert Gregory, and Walton Goggins in Vice Principals.
Courtesy of HBO.
Vice Principals stars Kimberly Hebert Gregory as Dr. Belinda Brown, a newly appointed principal whom the titular veeps, Neal Gamby (Danny McBride) and Lee Russell (Walton Goggins), consider their major rival—despite the fact that she’s already got the job they wanted and is oodles better at it than they ever could be. Gregory describes Brown as “a bootstraps, Sheryl Sandberg, leaning-in, multi-tasking American woman,” and a “turnaround lady”—the kind who reads self-help books and goes to lady business conferences (think She Leads Media or Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit).

In the show’s fourth episode, “Run for the Money”—which aired Sunday—Gregory’s character takes center stage. She’s dealing with the literal ashes of her house (which Gamby and Russell burned down, though she doesn’t know that . . . yet), as well as her frustrations with her new job. “I think Episode 4 is that moment when she’s like, ‘Either you’re going to burn in the ashes or you’re going to phoenix,’” Gregory told Vanity Fair over the phone. “And this is her phoenix moment.”

The half-hour format certainly changes the tide of the show, which has drawn ire for its basic premise: two white guys, resenting and fighting with a black woman over her job. When you’re a woman of color, though, situations like this are unfortunately familiar. Gregory knows this all too well: “I’ve been so fascinated by that response,” she says. “I feel like particularly as a woman of color, being the only in a space is not novel, right? Competing against white men for something is not novel. I’ve never looked at as racist. I’ve just looked at it as, ‘O.K., that’s how it is.’“

Gregory knows what she’s talking about—while she specialized in theater in high school, she also has a bachelor’s in psychology and a master’s in social work. “I always had this interest in identity development. I did my thesis on racial identity development. At a predominately white institution, I was really digging deep into race and gender and general identity,” she says. “I wanted to go into the tough neighborhoods and talk to people who may not see the benefit of mental health. I was like, ‘I’m going to like, save the world.’” While living in Chicago for her master’s, though, she was drawn back into the theater community—and the rest is history.

Her unique background comes in handy when Gregory is trying to build a character—and to understand other characters’ motivations. Vice Principals, she says, is all about one thing: male entitlement. “If we want to get specific, it’s white-male entitlement,” she explains. “What that looks like is every TV show, every movie, everything we ever watch.” As Gregory notes, putting a “black female body” in a space where people aren’t necessarily used to seeing a woman of color can prompt a “knee-jerk response.”

“I don’t think we would respond in the exact same way if Melissa McCarthy was the principal, and they did the exact same thing ,” Gregory explains. “As a nation, as viewers, as industry, we have to be ready to accept black women specifically competing and maybe getting what appears to be attacked by white men. That, to me, is casting equality.”

Even so, Vice Principals elicits plenty of discomfort. This is pretty well exemplified in a scene from the beginning of its third episode, in which the vice principals make vile remarks about Dr. Brown’s body, including references to her hair, weight, clothing, and her supposed “smell.”

Show creators Danny McBride and Jody Hill.
Courtesy of HBO.
Scenes like this don’t trouble Gregory because, she says, Vice Principals co-creators McBride and Jody Hill “knew what they were doing,” she says. “They know what they’ve decided to do, and it’s not based on ‘we want to bring up a racial issue.’” Instead, she says, the show is about finding a person who can take down the two idiots played by McBride and Goggins: “Who’s strong enough to fight? They felt like this person in this body could do that.” It helps, she notes, that she knows what’s going to happen as Season 1 moves forward, as every episode of Vice Principals has already been filmed—including its second season.

Gregory likens rejecting what the show is trying to accomplish to retreating to our collective comfort zone. Do you think her character shouldn’t be placed in the situations Vice Principals places her in? If so, says Gregory, that’s “to make you feel better—not to make someone else feel better.”

It’s easier to leave race out of the equation, to “keep putting white people in those spaces, so we all feel good about the behavior.” But Gregory is prepared for something a bit messier: she wants meaty roles, rich in this kind of twisted irony. “I want to be able to do that. I want to do that in a Marvel movie. I want us to be battling. I want us to be taking up that space.” In fact, she says, she’s been personally fielding responses from women who feel the same way. “I’m getting a response from other women in general like, ‘Oh, I’m glad to see that they chose to put a woman who appears to be strong against these guys, who don’t appear to have it all together.’”

A woman who isn’t Melissa McCarthy—though Gregory does look to the Ghostbusters star as inspiration (along with British actress Olivia Colman and Suicide Squad star Viola Davis). “In so many ways, is a visual game changer for everyone. For me. In Bridesmaids, she made the movie for me. She stood out because she was so unapologetic, she was sexy, she was clear. I was like, ‘That’s the kind of female comedy that I’d laser focus on.’

“Literally there are days on set where I’ll be like, ‘Oh my goodness, can I do this?’” Gregory says. Moving from dramatic theater to comedy made for a difficult transition: “I would be in the trailer going, ‘O.K., wait. O.K.’” And then, one memorable day, “I just slapped myself in the head. I said, ‘I’m ashamed of you.’ I was like, ‘What would Melissa McCarthy do?’”

_

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Tue Sep-20-16 11:08 AM

27. "Interesting she came from a dramatic background."
In response to Reply # 24

She definitely held her own this season and the dramatic aspects to her story-line were well done as well, which isn't easy when doing comedic work. This is my first time seeing her on screen; I hope she does more comedic work in general. Her acting in the penultimate episode was a comedic gem, especially since she's not from a comedic background.

amplifya7
Member since Feb 07th 2010
2989 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 08:31 PM

18. "Spoiler: guarantee the ending was carried out by"
In response to Reply # 0

Lee and not Belinda. First ep of season 2 will end with gamby realizing it

mashpg89
Member since Dec 08th 2004
2867 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 09:17 PM

20. "nah, I can't see that"
In response to Reply # 18

Out of all the ways Lee could've taken him out the picture, killing him seems way too over the top. If he was ready to do that, why not just kill Belinda earlier?

So let's look at the other suspects:

the crazy teacher he was sleeping with (my first thought)
Belinda (couldn'tve been her based on the body shape of the shooter, but she could've hired somebody...maybe the guy from ep 2)
Ray
Bill Hayden
Lee's neighbor (didn't look big enough to me though)
Bill Motherfucking Murray
the horse man (shit shoveler)

My guess is Belinda's guy or Ray, but part of the fun will be Gamby trying to figure it all out, and I'm sure he'll trust no one. Also wonder when Will Ferrell will make his appearance, I thought he might show up in the finale as the new principal.

Pretty good season, but this show should be judged as a whole after season 2. Hope it returns early 2017, considering it's all been shot already.

amplifya7
2989 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 09:42 PM

21. "strictly from a comedy perspective, this would be the funniest i think"
In response to Reply # 20

>the crazy teacher he was sleeping with (my first thought)

since she actually has a motive

main reason I think Lee is because it would make the entire show Lee vs Gamby, but maybe they wont take it in that direction

JiggysMyDayJob
5174 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 10:28 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
23. "It's got to be Lee"
In response to Reply # 21

I feel like the whole show is about them. Gamby is a hard ass but he's trying to make his way and Lee is just pure evil looking to capitalize on anyone. If Lee was willing to burn Belinda's house down I'm positive he's able to take Gamby out so he can be the only principal.

@SituationPodemy

ODotSoHot
Member since Apr 02nd 2013
1171 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 10:21 PM

22. "RE: nah, I can't see that"
In response to Reply # 20

>Out of all the ways Lee could've taken him out the picture,
>killing him seems way too over the top. If he was ready to do
>that, why not just kill Belinda earlier?

Whoever was behind it wasn't trying to kill Gamby. At close range, the gunman shot him in the shoulder and in the hip. That was meant to maim/scare him.

araQual
Charter member
42162 posts
Tue Sep-20-16 09:23 AM

25. "my first thought was Lee as well, based on the flag-raising scene..."

...Lee was pushing most of the responsibility onto Gamby. initially i thought he was recording him via the pen-cam to incriminate him in some way. that entire bit seemed suss as fuck tho. Gamby picked up on it too. Lee's an unstable and crazy mofo. the show's taken plenty of time establishing Gamby as a much more humane, empathetic character despite his shortcomings. Lee's just a power-hungry asshole and there's no way he's gonna be cool sharing the position for too long.

altho end of the day i would prefer it if Lee WASN'T the shooter. gunning down Gamby is extreme, even for him.

V.

---
http://confessionsofacurlymind.com
https://soundcloud.com/confessionsofacurlymindredux
https://soundcloud.com/generic80sbadguy
https://soundcloud.com/miles_matheson

DROkayplayer™

High Society
Member since Oct 13th 2003
7374 posts
Sat Sep-24-16 07:08 PM

33. "maybe it WAS Lee.. wearing that mask, maybe got from mother in law?"
Sat Sep-24-16 07:09 PM by High Society

-----
Cameo
Soundshape Records

JiggysMyDayJob
5174 posts
Wed Nov-15-17 09:22 AM

42. "Guess we were all wrong about that ending"

I would have never guessed who it was, but it made perfect sense for the character.

@SituationPodemy

nipsey
Charter member
9924 posts
Mon Sep-19-16 08:36 PM

19. "Season 1, Episode 9: End of the Line"
In response to Reply # 0

WTF just happened? That show took quite a turn.

Last 3 things I watched:

Ahsoka Season 1 (Disney

LeroyBumpkin
Charter member
36958 posts
Tue Sep-20-16 09:34 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
26. "Ms. Snodgrass & Gamby?"
In response to Reply # 0

eh.

If it was about making ol' boy jealous, fine.
I can't see her actually liking Gamby. At all.

https://digife.com

araQual
Charter member
42162 posts
Tue Sep-20-16 11:30 PM

28. "srsly belly laughed during every ep"
In response to Reply # 0

and loved the depth of the character development as the season went on. gotta give it up for Danny for playing that character so well.
all 3 leads killed it the entire season, actually.

all in for s2.

V.

---
http://confessionsofacurlymind.com
https://soundcloud.com/confessionsofacurlymindredux
https://soundcloud.com/generic80sbadguy
https://soundcloud.com/miles_matheson

DROkayplayer™

Mynoriti
Charter member
38797 posts
Tue Sep-20-16 11:46 PM

29. "I just watched the first five. this shit is great"
In response to Reply # 0

I never saw eastbound and down so I've always been pretty lukewarm about Mcbride, but damn if he ain't murdering here

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Wed Sep-21-16 08:19 AM

30. "Oh wow"
In response to Reply # 29

>I never saw eastbound and down

You are quite the lucky man to get to watch this show with completely fresh eyes in 2016. I don't want to say anything to ruin your experience, but watch this show ASAP if you found Vice Principals funny. You will not be disappointed.

TheAlbionist
Member since Jul 04th 2011
3306 posts
Fri Sep-23-16 08:13 AM

31. "E&D is waaaay better."

I'm a bit ehhh with VPs after 4 episodes, but I watched the entirety of the first season of E&D in two days and then did it again a week later.

))<>((
forever.

JiggysMyDayJob
5174 posts
Fri Sep-23-16 02:22 PM

32. "EB&D is way funnier "

IF you like this, then you'll absolutely love EB&D

@SituationPodemy

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Mon Sep-26-16 02:32 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
34. "ive never seen Eastbound and Down either"

I guess Ill have to if everyone says it is funnier than this.

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15294 posts
Mon Sep-26-16 08:10 AM

35. "I saw the first season. It definitely has many more &quot;laughs&quot;"
In response to Reply # 34
Mon Sep-26-16 08:11 AM by Nodima

At the end of the day, I don't think Vice Principals was actually that funny of a show, and I'm not entirely sure it was supposed to be. When it was on it was on, but it honestly felt like more of a drama to both myself and my SO.

Eastbound and Down does have dramatic moments, but it also has "plums".

I'm really excited that my SO is fiending for more McBride because it gives me an excuse to rewatch season 1 and finally watch the rest of it, which I've always heard just gets better and better.

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Mon Sep-18-17 11:46 AM

36. "The second season is back as of last night, folks."
In response to Reply # 0

Pretty wild how dainty Boyd's character is; dude even dyed some of his hair blonde for some reason. Sad that this is the end of the show, but glad to have it back on the air. I hope Belinda will continue to return this season, but since she's ruled out as the shooter, I dunno why she'd be back in terms of the serving Gamby's storyline.

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Tue Sep-19-17 09:28 AM

37. "im rewatching season 1 first"
In response to Reply # 36

half way through then I will start on season 2

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

natenate101
Member since Apr 21st 2015
678 posts
Wed Sep-20-17 04:39 AM

38. "Gamby going OFF in the cafeteria at the end was Hilarious!"
In response to Reply # 36

McBride is killing it. I don't like Russell's character (obviously I'm not supposed to) or the way he is being played but Gamby alone makes it worthwhile. Oh, and Ray too. What an inspired casting choice with that one. And he is hella nice to Gamby.

Numba_33
Charter member
19311 posts
Wed Sep-20-17 09:00 AM

39. "That side piece teacher"
In response to Reply # 38

interrupting the conversation Gamby was having with Snodgrass was the highlight to me. Her taking delight in her new hairstyle in complete awkward fashion made me laugh so hard I missed a few lines of dialog in that scene. I hope that teacher gets more shine this season.

amplifya7
2989 posts
Tue Nov-07-17 02:46 PM

40. "gamby/russell fight scene made it worth sticking with this show "
In response to Reply # 0

epic

Bandcamp/IG/FB/Twitter: @hecticzeniths

nipsey
Charter member
9924 posts
Wed Nov-15-17 10:00 PM

44. "RE: gamby/russell fight scene made it worth sticking with this show "
In response to Reply # 40

That fight scene and that entire last episode was BONKERS! So cray!

Last 3 things I watched:

Ahsoka Season 1 (Disney

Hitokiri
Charter member
22092 posts
Tue Nov-07-17 04:51 PM

41. "Walter Goggins is killing it as Lee Russell"
In response to Reply # 0

I've been so impressed with him that it almost makes me like the character

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

nipsey
Charter member
9924 posts
Wed Nov-15-17 09:58 PM

43. "RE: Walter Goggins is killing it as Lee Russell"
In response to Reply # 41

Walter Goggins has been a revelation. I had no idea he had THIS in him. Dude killed it every week. Every inflection of his voice and the little looks he gave had me dyin'!

Last 3 things I watched:

Ahsoka Season 1 (Disney

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #714075 Previous topic | Next topic