Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3011600

Subject: "Did you think 9th Wonder would have this longevity?" Previous topic | Next topic
falafel stand pimpin
Member since Dec 26th 2006
4381 posts
Sat Nov-17-18 12:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Did you think 9th Wonder would have this longevity?"

I honestly thought he would burn out, run out of samples, or his drums would start sounding played out. It's kinda crazy he's been on the scene for almost 20 years now.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Yeah, he's had more of a career than I would have thought.
Nov 18th 2018
RE: Did you think 9th Wonder would have this longevity?
Nov 18th 2018

obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8749 posts
Sun Nov-18-18 02:20 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Yeah, he's had more of a career than I would have thought."
In response to Reply # 0

The Little Brother stuff was cool. But he's had a number of features on other projects.

And his work seems to have gotten better. (mostly basing that off of his work on Rapsody's, BT's albums and the track he produced for Kendrick on DAMN.)

spidey
Charter member
13123 posts
Sun Nov-18-18 12:08 PM

2. "RE: Did you think 9th Wonder would have this longevity?"
In response to Reply # 0

It is kind of surprising...duke is a mixed bag, a lot of quality stuff, but a lot of super average ish imo...That said, glad dude is still around and making moves...

Integrity is the Cornerstone of Artistry...

Lobby The Lesson topic #3011600 Previous topic | Next topic