Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3003730

Subject: "Flatbush Zombies - Vacation in Hell (2018)" Previous topic | Next topic
DESTROY
Member since Nov 05th 2006
124 posts
Sat Apr-07-18 04:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Flatbush Zombies - Vacation in Hell (2018)"

I see y’all made a post for Cardi B, but not FBZ? I’ll admit, when they first came out, it wasn’t my thing, over time they grew on me. Liked the last album, this new one is really dope. Fresh production from ARC as always, they all rapping they ass off (Meechy surprised the hell out of me). cool features. Recommend

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Got my money
Apr 08th 2018
Headstone is a great track very creative
Apr 10th 2018
listening now-
Apr 09th 2018
they cold
Apr 09th 2018
feelin this...... these guys are so underrated
Apr 12th 2018
I dunno. I'm not feeling this one.
Apr 13th 2018
well that was an interesting listen
May 11th 2018
they haven't done anything I've rocked with since Better Off Dead
May 14th 2018

beatnik
Member since Oct 24th 2004
2944 posts
Sun Apr-08-18 11:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Got my money"
In response to Reply # 0

I like the scheme of "Headstone", I wrote a song like that once lol

That Vacation in Hell short film on their YouTube channel is hilarious, the cameos hipped me to the fact they're a little more well known than I thought

"Thug Waffle" and "G tearz" are my favorite songs from but with a few more listens I'm sure im gonna have some more off this lp

Really not a bad track on there and yes, Meechy kind of stole the show on this one outside of a couple of hooks

Conscious dreads still winning lol

PEACE LOVE and MONEY

https://soundcloud.com/dabeatnik/drumpf-beer

las raises
Member since Aug 31st 2002
14822 posts
Tue Apr-10-18 12:08 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Headstone is a great track very creative"
In response to Reply # 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------

kinetic94761180
Member since Jul 05th 2002
17171 posts
Mon Apr-09-18 12:08 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "listening now-"
In response to Reply # 0

liking....

DROkayplayer™

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
29886 posts
Mon Apr-09-18 11:40 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "they cold"
In response to Reply # 0

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://Tupreme.com

maro
Charter member
2206 posts
Thu Apr-12-18 10:05 AM

5. "feelin this...... these guys are so underrated "
In response to Reply # 0

werd.

CondoM
Member since Aug 20th 2006
9867 posts
Fri Apr-13-18 08:25 PM

6. "I dunno. I'm not feeling this one. "
In response to Reply # 0

I've been a fan since day one. But even Meech wasn't impressing me on this besides a couple of verses, and he's one of my favourites of the last decade. I'll keep trying but this one is a disappointment so far.

http://www.last.fm/user/_CondoM_/

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
8308 posts
Fri May-11-18 05:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "well that was an interesting listen"
In response to Reply # 0

i had never heard of them before this year and doubt ive heard a song of theirs before listening to this album.

first impressions were bleh, not feeling the voices or beats. some okay songs but the voices kept taking me out of it.

when the bun b song came on i almost skipped it but im always down for a bun b verse. when his verse started thats when i noticed that the beats are actually really good but their voices really aren't my thing. until they are.

facts is really good and since that song i actually enjoyed the rest of the album. i still think that their voices may take me out of it too much in the end but we will see. most of the album will be in rotation.

as a whole i have to say i liked this album.

astralblak
Member since Apr 05th 2007
20029 posts
Mon May-14-18 04:06 PM

8. "they haven't done anything I've rocked with since Better Off Dead"
In response to Reply # 0

mostly because of the production direction of Erick, who I really dug on BoD and DRUGS.

i liked maybe 3 songs on this

I really wish Meech would go solo

Lobby The Lesson topic #3003730 Previous topic | Next topic