Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2998248

Subject: "Benny The Butcher - Butcher On Steroids" Previous topic | Next topic
guru0509
Charter member
45383 posts
Tue Nov-28-17 08:42 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Benny The Butcher - Butcher On Steroids"

*fire emoji*

https://massappeal.com/benny-dj-green-lantern-drop-their-highly-anticipated-butcher-on-steroids-mixtape/

the highly anticipated project from Benny the Butcher and DJ Green Lantern just hit the net and it’s already burning down speakers around the world.

If you ain’t already listening, skip right to the embed below. We’ve had “Change” and “Camilla’s” on repeat since the summer, and we premiered his video for “Hustler’s Wife” at the end of September. Those three cuts hold a quality standard that’s hard to maintain for a whole mixtape, but after multiple listens yesterday and this morning, we can assure you Benny has pulled it off with Butcher on Steroids. If you ’bout some intricately woven tales of street maneuvering, you’ve found your new joint. Right off the bat, stand-outs include the disgusting Daringer banger “Rivi,” the mellowed out “Benny vs. Carlito,” and the GxFR posse cut “Satriale’s,” which features Conway and Elcamino. And make sure you check his flow on CNN’s “Blood Money” beat, cause dun demonstrates how he can flip and change-up his cadence with ease. Here’s to hoping this drops on vinyl from Daupe soon.

While it’s been a wait just to get this project, Benny has his official debut album Tana Talk 3 on the way as well. So, give Butcher On Steroids your undivided attention now, and look out for TT3 in 2018.

https://soundcloud.com/user-5212897/sets/benny-x-dj-green-lantern-butcher-on-steroids

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I'll never get the debut album being second or third project in a series
Nov 29th 2017

High Society
Member since Oct 13th 2003
7375 posts
Wed Nov-29-17 07:21 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I'll never get the debut album being second or third project in a series"
In response to Reply # 0

trend

-----
Cameo
Soundshape Records

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2998248 Previous topic | Next topic