Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2996421

Subject: "Dillon-Feast (porduced by Diamond D)" Previous topic | Next topic
Garhart Poppwell
Member since Nov 28th 2008
18115 posts
Mon Oct-09-17 06:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Dillon-Feast (porduced by Diamond D)"

https://massappeal.com/dillon-diamond-d-feast-video-premiere/

"What do you do when you are a triple threat (MC/DJ/producer) recording artist, as well as a enthusiastic vegan chef? Well, here’s a couple things: release a string of dope projects with food-related titles, start a label called Full Plate with your homie Paten Locke, host a monthly dinner party and record sale called Plates And Crates, and do an EP with the legendary Diamond D (DITC) that is based on fine-dining. Okay, that’s not what everyone would do, but this line cook (get it?) from ATL has found a delicate balance between his passions. Pairing sustenance and brain food is not a new concept, but the combination of vegan fare and hip-hop vinyl is a unique spin. Invite us.

Turns out he did. However, you don’t gotta RSVP this time because our experience is going to be vicarious. Today MASS APPEAL is sharing Dillon & Diamond D’s new video for “Feast,” the lead single to their 5-song extended player, Black Tie Affair. No matter what meal you listen to this at, you’re gonna get all-you-can-eat bars on a bed of Diamond beats. The study drum is outfitted with a simple guitar strum, some subtle brass, and just a few piano plinks peppered here and there. What are you waiting for? Get your grub on."

https://youtu.be/7c61rvwgvwk

Un-OK'd moderator for The Lesson and Make The Music (yes, I do's work up in here, and in your asscrease if you run foul of this

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Love this. Whole EP that they did together is dope too.
Oct 09th 2017
I've been listening to it piecemeal
Oct 09th 2017
wack
Oct 09th 2017
duly noted
Oct 10th 2017

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44713 posts
Mon Oct-09-17 06:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Love this. Whole EP that they did together is dope too."
In response to Reply # 0

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Garhart Poppwell
18115 posts
Mon Oct-09-17 06:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I've been listening to it piecemeal"
In response to Reply # 1

but I haven't heard it all together. I think I'll throw it on at work, first thing, and let it roll around a while.

Un-OK'd moderator for The Lesson and Make The Music (yes, I do's work up in here, and in your asscrease if you run foul of this

quatto
Member since Jul 02nd 2010
435 posts
Mon Oct-09-17 08:54 PM

3. "wack"
In response to Reply # 0

imo

Garhart Poppwell
18115 posts
Tue Oct-10-17 06:16 AM

4. "duly noted"
In response to Reply # 3

Lobby The Lesson topic #2996421 Previous topic | Next topic