Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2990940

Subject: "Barry Manilow appreciation Page your favorite songs" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Fri May-26-17 11:33 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Barry Manilow appreciation Page your favorite songs"

whats your favorite song by him and why? he is still going on.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
"Could It Be Magic",, that was always my fave....
May 27th 2017

Voodoochilde
Charter member
3438 posts
Sat May-27-17 09:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. ""Could It Be Magic",, that was always my fave...."
In response to Reply # 0
Sat May-27-17 09:33 AM by Voodoochilde

that was my go to Barry tune,,,
i remember wayyy back when my friends use to give me crap for owning Barry's Greatest Hits album back in the day. i was like, 'EFF ya'll! i grew up on THIS stuff too, and i LIKE it dammit!"

haha, later in college i'd be blasting some of my faves at the time.... Prince, Public Enemy, Earth Wind & Fire, Zep.....aaaaand somewhere in the mix, "Barry"....and when Barry blasted over the speakers is often get people knocking on the dorm door looking at me like "WTF???"....good fun...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2990940 Previous topic | Next topic