Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2921076

Subject: "Ever wanted to see Elmatic live? Here's a clip from the only performance..." Previous topic | Next topic
WillSessions
Member since Oct 11th 2007
604 posts
Thu Feb-19-15 12:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via ICQ
"Ever wanted to see Elmatic live? Here's a clip from the only performance..."

Ever wanted to see Elmatic live? Here's a clip from the only performance. We only performed the album one time. He toured and used local musicians to play those shows. We did one show with him in Detroit at our party called Funk Night. Here's the live version of Detroit State of Mind.

http://youtu.be/Kqjxm6TJygc

www.twitter.com/willsessions

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Dope!
Feb 19th 2015
RE: yall got any albums in the works???
Feb 19th 2015
funny
Feb 20th 2015

soulfunk
Charter member
11000 posts
Thu Feb-19-15 03:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Dope!"
In response to Reply # 0

rmcphedr
Member since Feb 11th 2006
501 posts
Thu Feb-19-15 05:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: yall got any albums in the works???"
In response to Reply # 0

i love elzhi but i had to cop the elmatic instrumentals just cause they were that beautiful

Options
Member since Nov 19th 2009
1013 posts
Fri Feb-20-15 07:10 PM

3. "funny"
In response to Reply # 0

I *just* dusted off my elmatic instros the other day. y'all really did smash that project. looking forward to more in the future.

Lobby The Lesson topic #2921076 Previous topic | Next topic