Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2918492

Subject: "The 1st Beiber was Jimmy Salvemini (Luther's Discovery)" Previous topic | Next topic
revolver_ministries
Member since Apr 25th 2012
61 posts
Wed Jan-28-15 05:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The 1st Beiber was Jimmy Salvemini (Luther's Discovery)"

>>>>>>http://youtu.be/lbnImQxCKb4

I've been off the grid (these boards) for a minute, but after finishing a biography on The Late LUTHER VANDROSS, I was astonished to find out info on a name that I only heard in passing convos...

The folks told me yeeears ago that Luther was prepping a young italian kid (from Long Island) for the pop charts back in the 1980's..

These were Luther's primal years, after doing work with Bowie, and doing jingles everywhere and gaining a great deal of respect in the recording industry, he thought it not robbery to help out somebody else...

This kid got chops yo!!!! I was told (and read) how he lost the function of his legs after a horrific crash, that took the life of his manager/older brother (Larry Salvemini) and even more shocking, that the late Luther Vandross was at the wheel of the Mercedes Benz that day, and was about to be charged with vehicular manslaughter..

It read like an awful "male" Cinderella tale, but I am happy to see that the young man has been blessed to not only WALK again, but SING AMAZING again, I was really impressed...and am wondering why no one else picked up where Luther left off...

*Formerly known as OKP "Nathaniel"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: The 1st Beiber was Jimmy Salvemini (Luther's Discovery)
Jan 29th 2015
you forgot donny osmond and you forgot tommy hilfinger's nephew
Jan 29th 2015
RE: you forgot donny osmond and you forgot tommy hilfinger's nephew
Jan 29th 2015
i've had that luther book for some years
Jan 30th 2015

melanon
Member since Oct 21st 2003
2012 posts
Thu Jan-29-15 12:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: The 1st Beiber was Jimmy Salvemini (Luther's Discovery)"
In response to Reply # 0

Loofer wanted that tootsie roll.

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Thu Jan-29-15 12:58 AM

2. "you forgot donny osmond and you forgot tommy hilfinger's nephew"
In response to Reply # 0

who was signed to Quincy Jones's Qwest records and they had a campaign for that milk toasty turkey. he looked all scurred with the hype.

yeah Luther was gonna bring that white boy along until that accident. that was around the time when Luther did "stop to love" and trying to cross over big time

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

melanon
Member since Oct 21st 2003
2012 posts
Thu Jan-29-15 02:15 AM

3. "RE: you forgot donny osmond and you forgot tommy hilfinger's nephew"
In response to Reply # 2

Stop To Love is still the jam.

so did this white turkey get stem cells or some shit? He seems to be standing and old in that video.

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 01:14 AM

4. "i've had that luther book for some years"
In response to Reply # 0

and it was cool and told some stories however luther was covered by the industry and nobody was gonna say any funny business.

Luther was valuable to Sony and it wasn't gonna be a Teddy Pendergrass part 2. you didn't hear it from me.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Lobby The Lesson topic #2918492 Previous topic | Next topic