Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2916466

Subject: "The coming of Houston, TX's own... KATHY BURRELL" Previous topic | Next topic
revolver_ministries
Member since Apr 25th 2012
61 posts
Thu Jan-15-15 04:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The coming of Houston, TX's own... KATHY BURRELL"

http://youtu.be/LxodwUGF2Jw

(*note: I used to be a regular 'round here, I loved the comraderie (at times), and the breaking of talent new and unheard, this clip fits in the unheard (by many) category, this is the slightly elder sister of (gospel music phenomenon/preacher/talk show host) Ms. Kim Burrell.
She's had her lil' sister's back for many years in the studio booth (bgv's/songwriting), and as well on the road dates, she is the low notes in alot of the live and studio harmonies. If I had to compare, it was similar to the textures of Eddie LeVert's sons The late Gerald and The late Sean LeVert's vocals, similar (but different)...)

*Formerly known as OKP "Nathaniel"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Somebody's missing out, GOD is still good...
Jan 16th 2015

revolver_ministries
Member since Apr 25th 2012
61 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 02:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Somebody's missing out, GOD is still good..."
In response to Reply # 0

*Formerly known as OKP "Nathaniel"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2916466 Previous topic | Next topic