Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2915162

Subject: "Frankie Valli"Swear to God" Appreciation page" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sun Jan-04-15 05:14 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Frankie Valli"Swear to God" Appreciation page"

love the old school Mobster disco jams with the wah wah guitar and the Isacc Hayes tone and feel.

Patti Austin is one of the Greatest Hook Artists ever. man she is underrated, this is a timeless cut CAPICE!

that splash in the Pool Saxophone just always warms the soul.

this was my jam last summer.

props to what he said about Bruno Mars and Michael Jackson.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Frankie Valli"Swear to God" Appreciation page
Jan 04th 2015

Staring At Insanity
Member since Jan 18th 2010
271 posts
Sun Jan-04-15 10:08 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Frankie Valli"Swear to God" Appreciation page"
In response to Reply # 0

Man, I used to love Frankie Valli when I was a kid.

It was messed up when he was accused of allegedly screwing a teenage fan that he had known since she was 7. Even more so, her parents may have been on board with it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/frankie-valli-deflowered-16-year-old-fan-new-book-article-1.1832389

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2915162 Previous topic | Next topic