Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2911219

Subject: ""I worked hard" - The Elitist Delusion." Previous topic | Next topic
Paradeofegos
Member since Apr 06th 2014
106 posts
Thu Dec-04-14 06:06 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""I worked hard" - The Elitist Delusion."
Thu Dec-04-14 06:15 AM by Paradeofegos

"I worked hard" - Elitist delusion.

Ok, so I keep hearing elitist repeat the phrase, "I worked hard for this"
Is it that they believe it is physically possible for one human to be able to work 1000x - 100,000,000 times hard than another?! lol
It's not even possible, it doesn't make sense.
They need to admit that the only reason they have so much more wealth is what they do for a job or service they provide either helps or promotes the current status-quo in some way.
Or worse they are part of the exploitative investor class (Earning money off the back of workers you own shares in is not hard work)
Even if you do work hard, It can be no more than any other person and even if you did work harder it wouldn't be more than 2 or 3 x times- if that! (still dont think that's physically possible either)
so keep lying to yourself that your hard work justify's gluttony.
Don't take so much of the pie in the first place and then you wont have to go play the good samaritan and hand out crumbs when your done eating.
People shouldn't have to rely on charity. The nerve of people to feel good about giving back to the community what should of already been theirs in the first place.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
wrong forum i think but YES
Dec 04th 2014

phlipout
Member since Nov 11th 2014
309 posts
Thu Dec-04-14 07:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "wrong forum i think but YES"
In response to Reply # 0

spot on

i think when typically conscious folks get money there is little choice but to engage in self-justification, most are too feeble minded to handle & work through the cognitive dissonance

your ERA never low enough

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2911219 Previous topic | Next topic