Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2907452

Subject: "Have We Talked About Stalley's OHIO Album?" Previous topic | Next topic
13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Tue Oct-28-14 09:36 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Have We Talked About Stalley's OHIO Album?"

Because we should. It's not even wack. In fact it's kinda hot. The production is dope which is to be expected. The boy has a nice ear but I was worried about him staying on said beats. For most of the songs (read all those not call Always Into Something) he stays on beat and his flow really fits the production. Album artwork is nice and overall I think dude got a nice lil sleeper album on his hands. "Booming" might be my favorite.

The singles sound better in context of the album. He might still catch a brick because people don't know who he is but I dig it.

This post was paid for by the following.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
http://dashaunworld.wordpress.com/
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!
PSN: ThirteenRose

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Have We Talked About Stalley's OHIO Album?
Oct 28th 2014

Nick Has a Problem...Seriously
Member since Dec 25th 2010
16580 posts
Tue Oct-28-14 09:48 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Have We Talked About Stalley's OHIO Album?"
In response to Reply # 0

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2907246&mesg_id=2907246&page=

Falcons, Braves, Bulldogs and Hawks

Geto Boys, Poison Clan, UGK, Eightball & MJG, OutKast, Goodie Mob

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2907452 Previous topic | Next topic