Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2904114

Subject: "That New Cozz Album Tho!!! (Dreamville Artist)" Previous topic | Next topic
Festo
Member since Feb 05th 2014
7 posts
Sun Oct-05-14 04:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"That New Cozz Album Tho!!! (Dreamville Artist)"
Sun Oct-05-14 05:03 PM by Festo

Surprised I didn't see a post on that new Cozz mixtape! As far as hip-hop goes, "Cozz & Effect" is hands down the dopest listen hip-hop's had to offer in a long minute! For those who ain't know, Cozz is a 21-year old South Central, LA native that J. Cole signed to Dreamville Records. Dude sounds so polished for being so young and production is on point!

Stream it right here!

http://www.complex.com/music/2014/10/cozz-cozz-and-effect-album-stream

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: That New Cozz Album Tho!!! (Dreamville Artist)
Oct 06th 2014
Little late on this, but dope project
Oct 27th 2014

Festo
Member since Feb 05th 2014
7 posts
Mon Oct-06-14 10:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: That New Cozz Album Tho!!! (Dreamville Artist)"
In response to Reply # 0

What's Okayplayers thoughts on this joint? Always curious to hear your guys assessment or feedback on music.

CMcMurtry
Member since Nov 28th 2002
17053 posts
Mon Oct-27-14 06:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Little late on this, but dope project"
In response to Reply # 0

Love the beats and the kid shows tons of potential.

Lobby The Lesson topic #2904114 Previous topic | Next topic