Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2865154

Subject: "do you think ICE is ever going to dj drama/kim dotcom Q from WSHH?" Previous topic | Next topic
otto_von_piffmarck
Member since Jan 05th 2014
223 posts
Sat Jan-11-14 12:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"do you think ICE is ever going to dj drama/kim dotcom Q from WSHH?"
Sat Jan-11-14 12:14 PM by otto_von_piffmarck

you ever see this site being seized by homeland security and all of it's assets frozen for copyright infringement?

seems like usually once you reach a certain level of exposure and piss off the wrong person they pull your card.

what was that new music piracy site a few years ago?
2dopeboyz or some bullshit?

you think Q's day is ever going to come or do you think WSHH has been acquired and has the clout of a media conglomerate protecting it from the law?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
the site was OiNK.
Jan 11th 2014
WSHH likely collaborates with Feds n/m
Jan 11th 2014

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15297 posts
Sat Jan-11-14 01:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "the site was OiNK."
In response to Reply # 0

and it is very much alive and well, at least two sites spawned off of it, one of which is an even bigger and better resource now than OiNK was.

but man do I miss the OiNK days. that was likely the last time I'll ever be in on something that's even slightly devious on the internet, and it was a real joy to see it grow considering I really wasn't much of a music fan when I joined in the early goings. luckily, folks' libraries ran DEEP.

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." © Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

sweeneykovar
Member since Oct 26th 2004
10122 posts
Sat Jan-11-14 07:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "WSHH likely collaborates with Feds n/m"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby The Lesson topic #2865154 Previous topic | Next topic