Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2860608

Subject: ". / The BzRcyde - Circulate the $quare pt.1 : DL / LiNK / New Project ..." Previous topic | Next topic
judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Tue Dec-10-13 02:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
". / The BzRcyde - Circulate the $quare pt.1 : DL / LiNK / New Project ..."

the artwork preview: http://postimg.org/image/8n4itil19/

here is the Link to the free DownLoad: http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/1678351/file.html

i don't know what to say about this project. except everything was recorded, written , and produced over the past 2 weeks and 2 days except for like 2 of the beats that are on here. and that i'm fuckn over it.

the name of this is: Circulate the Square pt.1 .

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Dec 10th 2013
Congrats...
Dec 12th 2013
RE: Congrats...
Dec 16th 2013
RE: . / The BzRcyde - Circulate the $quare pt.1 : DL / LiNK / New Proj...
Dec 13th 2013
Dec 16th 2013
      RE: .
Dec 20th 2013
here goes another download link option :
Dec 16th 2013
Thanks. Enjoying.
Dec 16th 2013
Dec 17th 2013
new visual art piece cartoon $ht
Dec 17th 2013

judono
4417 posts
Tue Dec-10-13 07:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. ","
In response to Reply # 0

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

_Torchbaras
Member since Jun 03rd 2011
2031 posts
Thu Dec-12-13 08:13 PM

2. "Congrats..."
In response to Reply # 0

...on wrapping up yet another dope project!

Start by saying Im really digging the way you always make things weave in and out, making it a dynamic and very "alive" listening experience -
I would never dare to incorporate as many different sounds as you do but it works!

Theres a lil bit for everybody on here, so ima just highlight the stuff that caught my ear...

I absolutely love subconsciously fly, thats a gem right there!
The simple two chord strings combined with synth blips makes for a beautiful backdrop -
nice to hear you write according to a specific topic, thats what makes a complete song IMHO...

Dreams has the nice organ, thick drums and breezy atmosphere sprinkled thruout -
mix is quite different from a lot of the other stuff tho. Mo clean. Not necessarily better tho.

I dig what you did with Give Thanks II -
Chorus has that Bone Thugs influence shining thru - dope! Glad you stretched it a out a bit lettin it sink in...
Also, always glad to hear a bit of scratching on my beats - good call...

Got 2 Pay Dues got that bluesy vibe with the breakish drums and lots of unfiltered noise - dig that! Took me right back to bein a kid again with those vibes...

Electric Waves be supa dope, that chopped melody sounds extra sweet - this beat almost made me start writing again, which never happens!

Remy on the Roxx has that lo fi bitcrushed grit to it - bending bass phat and proper - where the drums at tho?

Rollercoaster Love 3 was a fuckin trip, them guitars drippin atmosphere like a mofo! Lo pass bass really lifted it too... I actually dont mind the drums bein lo key on this one, fits both theme and vibe nicely... Also, more noise more noise hah!

Thru the headphones has the most smackin snare of all - melody was dope, nice choice of instruments to carry the vibe!

Dreams 2 is a another KILLA BREAK!!! Not much to say really, shit bangs!!!
Another joints with a clear lyrical topic - really makes for better songs...

All in all, maaan, you did a great job on here.

Lots and lots of artist could learn a great deal about dynamic soundbeds from listening to your shit - including myself!

Thanks for taking the time out to bless us. Xmas came early.

----------------------------------

NEW Edo.G album FreEDOm coming soon!!!

judono
4417 posts
Mon Dec-16-13 09:58 AM

4. "RE: Congrats..."
In response to Reply # 2

thanks for the beat and your notes.

>
>I absolutely love subconsciously fly, thats a gem right
>there!
>The simple two chord strings combined with synth blips makes
>for a beautiful backdrop -
>nice to hear you write according to a specific topic, thats
>what makes a complete song IMHO...

i produced and wrote this one the sunday afternoon before i dropped the project.

>Dreams has the nice organ, thick drums and breezy atmosphere
>sprinkled thruout -
>mix is quite different from a lot of the other stuff tho. Mo
>clean. Not necessarily better tho.

this is one of 3 tracks i didn't produce. a friend named Henry from dallas did the beat (he's the dude rapping on electric waves) and the extra disgruntled terrestrial (EDT / angel pruitt) from dallas is on the mic. it was a dope track, and i told them let me get it for this project. they both got so much material in the stash. i think henry uses Reason when he's producing. so does EDT.

>
>I dig what you did with Give Thanks II -
>Chorus has that Bone Thugs influence shining thru - dope! Glad
>you stretched it a out a bit lettin it sink in...
>Also, always glad to hear a bit of scratching on my beats -
>good call...

yo. this one came out pretty cool. your production always steals the show and sounds polished as a bitch. i didn't take a bunch of time on this because i was cramming so much new shit together, but i had to do something with it. it's a vibe song, and it has a good energy to it.

>
>Got 2 Pay Dues got that bluesy vibe with the breakish drums
>and lots of unfiltered noise - dig that! Took me right back to
>bein a kid again with those vibes...

this song is a prime example of me fucking up on the mix!!

>Electric Waves be supa dope, that chopped melody sounds extra
>sweet - this beat almost made me start writing again, which
>never happens!

this beat is kind of more upbeat and is me on the throwback chops with some hard drums. this track happened on accident. i was recording a song with EDT, and i brought my 8track over to his house... I was playing a few of the beats i recorded earlier in the week for the project, and HD Henry was in the room. when he heard this beat he said hold up, and started texting on his phone. he had like half a verse written in about 10 minutes and he wanted to hop on the joint. i said cool. then he freestyled off the top for the middle/to end part, and then brought it back together by saying the first bars that he wrote at the very end. this shit came together in about 15mins.. 2 or 3 takes.. out of the blue.

>Remy on the Roxx has that lo fi bitcrushed grit to it -
>bending bass phat and proper - where the drums at tho?

i thought this one came out pretty clean on some different shit. the drums tho.. uright

>
>Rollercoaster Love 3 was a fuckin trip, them guitars drippin
>atmosphere like a mofo! Lo pass bass really lifted it too... I
>actually dont mind the drums bein lo key on this one, fits
>both theme and vibe nicely... Also, more noise more noise
>hah!
>

this one right here was produced by Astral Jeff on live guitar, live fretless bass. i told him to get that 2nd verse. i don't know if i did that beat justice, and that fuckin noise from the mic pre almost fucked the song up. but the instrumental is a bad mfkr.

>Thru the headphones has the most smackin snare of all - melody
>was dope, nice choice of instruments to carry the vibe!
>

this beat is one of the 2 beats that was not recorded during the 2 week sessions. this is a old OKP producer chop from earlier in 2013. but EDT wrote and recorded his rhyme during the recording of the project. and he came thru and mc'd on this . came out dope..

>Dreams 2 is a another KILLA BREAK!!! Not much to say really,
>shit bangs!!!
>Another joints with a clear lyrical topic - really makes for
>better songs...

when i heard this loop, i had it for a minute and almost didn't fuck with it for this project. this was one of the last songs i recorded for the project and it was recorded on sunday before the project came out. that loop was soulful and it caught me.

thanks again for coming thru . i been a fan of your production

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

G_The_SP
Member since Dec 12th 2005
2413 posts
Fri Dec-13-13 12:42 AM

3. "RE: . / The BzRcyde - Circulate the $quare pt.1 : DL / LiNK / New Proj..."
In response to Reply # 0

This was a dope project to be a part of. I appreciate the work you and everybody else put in to make this happen.

There were a lot of NICE beats on this project, even the cutting room floor material was nice.

Thanks bro

~* * *~* * *~* * *~* * *~* * *~* * *~
http://soundcloud.com/griff-x
http://atribecalledx.com
http://twitter.com/IamGriffX

judono
4417 posts
Mon Dec-16-13 10:02 AM

5. "."
In response to Reply # 3

griff, you are a talented cat. i appreciate u coming thru on this piece& appreciate u being flexible. a few of the artists who rapped on this project and have heard ittold me they thought your shit sounded dope. keep writing and we'll connect on some more sht soon

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

G_The_SP
Member since Dec 12th 2005
2413 posts
Fri Dec-20-13 02:03 PM

10. "RE: ."
In response to Reply # 5
Fri Dec-20-13 02:05 PM by G_The_SP

Thanks bro, that's much appreciated. I look forward to collaborating more in the future. I passed the mixtape along to my fam out there too; keep representin' Dallas!

~* * *~* * *~* * *~* * *~* * *~* * *~
http://soundcloud.com/griff-x
http://atribecalledx.com
http://twitter.com/IamGriffX

judono
4417 posts
Mon Dec-16-13 10:04 AM

6. "here goes another download link option :"
In response to Reply # 0

Download link option 2 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/l7c7ak

i don't know if i'm putting up audio snippets. if anybody out here hasn't DL'd and listened to this yet, here goes an alternate download link.

would be interested to know your thoughts on the material

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

stylez dainty
Member since Nov 22nd 2004
6738 posts
Mon Dec-16-13 12:11 PM

7. "Thanks. Enjoying."
In response to Reply # 0

----
I check for: Serengeti, Zeroh, Open Mike Eagle, Jeremiah Jae, Moka Only.

judono
4417 posts
Tue Dec-17-13 12:13 AM

8. "."
In response to Reply # 7

i appreciate u checkn this. what songs did u feel the most off this project?

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

judono
4417 posts
Tue Dec-17-13 12:14 AM

9. "new visual art piece cartoon $ht"
In response to Reply # 0

http://postimg.org/image/cj63o0ujn/

^^^^

for the evening.
digitaL graffiti

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============