Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2852783

Subject: "Did we ever have a discussion about Median - "The Sender"?" Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
56159 posts
Thu Oct-31-13 02:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Did we ever have a discussion about Median - "The Sender"?"

I know it's not new, but I just got around to listening. I went into thinking it would be kinda "Cuban Linx" with Phonte playing Raekwon. He was on a couple few joints, but nothing like I thought. Median carried the shit outta this album. Nice, laid back beats and flow to match. Very enjoyable. What'd yall think. If this has been discussed, please disregard.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Did we ever have a discussion about Median - "The Sender"?
Oct 31st 2013
yeah...I think this went ignored along with
Oct 31st 2013
hell yeah to "Fresh Breath"....
Oct 31st 2013
Okie Dokers was my shit!!
Oct 31st 2013

Tony Hanes
Member since May 27th 2013
429 posts
Thu Oct-31-13 04:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Did we ever have a discussion about Median - "The Sender"?"
In response to Reply # 0

It was cool. His first LP was much better though.

bills
Member since Feb 17th 2007
1197 posts
Thu Oct-31-13 04:10 PM

2. "yeah...I think this went ignored along with"
In response to Reply # 0

The Wonder Years that year. I love Median's style (conversational, but with unpredictable word choices), and there is definitely a place for him among my favorite emcees. Very good album. "Bright Individual", "Open My Thoughts", "Fresh Breath" and a couple others will never leave rotation.

Dstl1
Charter member
56159 posts
Thu Oct-31-13 05:07 PM

4. "hell yeah to "Fresh Breath"...."
In response to Reply # 2

also Special, Turn Ya On, Open My Thoughts and Okie Dokers are my favorites. He's got a real slick style to him.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

dustin
Member since Feb 21st 2004
4006 posts
Thu Oct-31-13 04:35 PM

3. "Okie Dokers was my shit!!"
In response to Reply # 0

it was one of those joints that just stuck in my head for some reason. I liked the back n forth with khrysis on that one

Lobby The Lesson topic #2852783 Previous topic | Next topic