Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2846601

Subject: "HAS R KELLY REALLY COME TO BE ARROGANT???" Previous topic | Next topic
Brownsugar
Charter member
9491 posts
Tue Oct-08-13 05:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"HAS R KELLY REALLY COME TO BE ARROGANT???"

Whoa!!! In spite of the sexual/urination rumors about Kelz, I have always been an R.Kelly fan. Last night, I talked to one of my girlfriends that saw R.Kelly perform very recently and she told me that Kelz was 2 hours late for the concert, did not apologize and just had an overall arrogant attitude. I do believe she said that there was a festival recently in Wisconsin and the place was packed with fans from everywhere. She said that he made a shout-out saying, "I just want to hear my mother fuckin' Chicago fans". In my opinion, this was an insult to the other fans that paid to see him perform. I have known this lady for many, many years and she is not a liar.

My sister went to see him about 4 years ago and she said that he was cool. I have never seen R.Kelly in person or in concert but I do know people that have seen him, either in person or in concert and they all have said, that he was a cool & regular-type person if you meet him on the street and a very warm person towards his fans.

HELP ME IF YOU CAN, MISTERMAXXX!!! I love his music and I would like to go and see him as soon as I can but if he has aquired a "stank attitude", I prefer to keep my $$$!!!

I just want to know if U know whether his arrogant in the concert that my friend went to was an isolated incident or if he has just become a "Stank Performer" ... I do hope that he is not!!!

MISTERMAXXX...SOMEBODY!!! PLEASE CLEAR KELZES NAME !!!

I LUV ALL A' Y'ALL!!! !!!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Nigga Smell Like Beef Bullion Cubes
Oct 08th 2013
OMG!!! I'm so hurt!!! What's wrong with the boy???...
Oct 08th 2013
that's my Dog Musically, however he has had a tendency
Oct 08th 2013
He's my homey too &...
Oct 08th 2013
      oh his music works well with the Dogs
Oct 08th 2013
           LOL!!!
Oct 09th 2013
                some folks might have a bad expereience, however
Oct 09th 2013
                     LOL!!! It's nice to know..
Oct 09th 2013
                          that dog would step for a extra treat believe that
Oct 09th 2013
Oct 08th 2013
nothing says humble like all-caps.
Oct 09th 2013
RE: nothing says humble like all-caps.
Oct 09th 2013

supablak
Charter member
7795 posts
Tue Oct-08-13 06:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Nigga Smell Like Beef Bullion Cubes"
In response to Reply # 0

and was acting like a lil' bitch.

His lips wasn't even syncin' up with the dat tapes.

Nigga turned "Trapped In The Closet" into a R&B Kung Fu play.

s.blak
Save Yr $$$

keep: looking,searching,seeking,finding

Brownsugar
Charter member
9491 posts
Tue Oct-08-13 06:19 PM

2. "OMG!!! I'm so hurt!!! What's wrong with the boy???..."
In response to Reply # 1

Is he smokin' now???... !!!

I really, apppreciate your advice, I don't have that kind of $$$ to waste...

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Tue Oct-08-13 08:44 PM

3. "that's my Dog Musically, however he has had a tendency"
In response to Reply # 0

to trip every now and then at certain places and performances. it happen this summer in Cincy and I can't even defend an artist being funny time with the audience. now as far as SuperStars go he is a Humble cat and down to earth, however i have heard he can have his moments like anybody else.

he is a Moody Cat and he has his moments like anybody. musically he is the Best, he is Human though and it depends on his mood.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Brownsugar
Charter member
9491 posts
Tue Oct-08-13 10:30 PM

4. "He's my homey too &..."
In response to Reply # 3

in spite of his troubles with the law, I still have love for his music. For the past couple of months, I have been playing his cd's every night for me and my puppy. He loves R.Kelly's music and it calms him down. I didn't have a cd player for a very long time and I hadn't really had a chance to listen to all of the songs on his cd's.

Kelz is definetly a musical genius and this can't be denied. I have never seen his shows or met him personally, but until last night, I had a very good impression of him within my mind. I don't know whether or not I really want to see him perform until I feel within myself it is going to be worth the $$$ that I will spend to see him. When I go to a show, I don't want to see and hear no BS!!! I come to have fun and really feel love and enjoy the music of the artist that I came to see...They gotta come correct!!!

Mistermaxxx...I had a good feeling that you would give me the dirty-low-down on R.Kelly but he better not come stank and he better make me feel happy when I go and see him or I won't ever do it again, I'll still play his music, in fact, it's almost time to listen to some, "LOVE LETTER" Kelz style !!!

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Tue Oct-08-13 11:06 PM

6. "oh his music works well with the Dogs "
In response to Reply # 4

if a Dog is a Player than a Female Dog is gonna get got because i have seen a Dog hear some R.Kelly Music and straight go up to a Girl Dog and get at her and she shared a bone with it.

his Music got that formula.

He has had days when it depends on his mood and what he was dealing with.

however on a whole the cat is very humble more times than not.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Brownsugar
Charter member
9491 posts
Wed Oct-09-13 10:14 AM

7. "LOL!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

>if a Dog is a Player than a Female Dog is gonna get got
>because i have seen a Dog hear some R.Kelly Music and
>straight go up to a Girl Dog and get at her and she shared a
>bone with it.

Well, my dog has been neutered but he is still into females. He doesn't do well with boy dogs. He plays with my sister's female dog very well. Maybe if I play them some R.Kelly music, maybe something might still jump-off even though he his neutered !!!

I might sound crazy but I do respect my pets opinion when it comes to music. When they hear songs that they like, I can really tell. R.Kelly, MJ, Mariah Carey, Usher and more. Some people think that animals are dumb but they are far from dumb & music does soothe a savage beast.

I walk my dog at night and when we come back home, I give him a bone, crank up the cd player put on the proper music and everything is peaceful, not all of that wild running around the house! Right about now, R.Kelly's music is at the top of our playlist!!!
>
>He has had days when it depends on his mood and what he was
>dealing with.
>
>however on a whole the cat is very humble more times than
>not.

***Sometimes, constipation can change a person's mood and I can understand that but "flush-out" before you get on that stage !!!! Entertainers have a fan-base to try to please. I don't think my friend will be breaking her neck or spending her last $$$'s to see Kelz again anytime soon. I still want to see him perform one day and me and my pets will listen and enjoy his music regardless ...

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Wed Oct-09-13 11:39 AM

8. "some folks might have a bad expereience, however"
In response to Reply # 7

on a whole he been a champ to folks.

the dog i knew loved bump and grind. the dog would ance to igniation as well. one time i asked the dog do you like the Arruh and that dog gave me a pound,pound.

i told that dog you got some thug in you.

we were some happy people and started stepping

Brownsugar
Charter member
9491 posts
Wed Oct-09-13 05:49 PM

10. "LOL!!! It's nice to know.."
In response to Reply # 8

that you are not ashamed to tell stories about you and your dog!!! Sometimes, I feel that people think that it is something wrong with me and they don't think that animals are as intelligent as they really are. I have 2 birds and a dog and we all connect musically. As long as I play songs that we all like, everything is cool in my house !!!

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Wed Oct-09-13 10:07 PM

12. "that dog would step for a extra treat believe that"
In response to Reply # 10

i even had a doggie Mask so the dog could be the Lil Pied Piper and run that block.

supablak
Charter member
7795 posts
Tue Oct-08-13 10:42 PM

5. ""
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Oct-08-13 10:42 PM by supablak

s.blak
Kurt Needed Some

keep: looking,searching,seeking,finding

shockzilla
Charter member
37800 posts
Wed Oct-09-13 11:53 AM

9. "nothing says humble like all-caps."
In response to Reply # 0

Brownsugar
Charter member
9491 posts
Wed Oct-09-13 05:52 PM

11. "RE: nothing says humble like all-caps."
In response to Reply # 9

You are so wrong!!! Unlike Kelz, I am always humble !!!

Lobby The Lesson topic #2846601 Previous topic | Next topic