Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2844342

Subject: "So what's up with Sandwiches part 3 though? " Previous topic | Next topic
Dupree90
Member since Jul 10th 2005
639 posts
Sun Sep-29-13 11:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"So what's up with Sandwiches part 3 though? "

I remember earlier in the year someone saying it may get put out around this time because the last two came out around the release of new albums. Would love to hear the interaction between Mark and the crew. Also which one do yall favor? I dig part 1 but part 2 I played more.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I think we'll get it closer to the album release ...
Sep 30th 2013
There's no formula... if 15 wants he releases them
Sep 30th 2013

QBoogie
Member since Jun 05th 2002
5885 posts
Mon Sep-30-13 08:34 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I think we'll get it closer to the album release ..."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Sep-30-13 08:35 AM by QBoogie

... kind of a precursor/mixtape. It's been the formula the last two releases, kind of to hold us over until the album drops. And I'm definitely not mad at that sinceI got this Elvis Costello album to hold me over until the next one drops.

imcvspl
Member since Mar 07th 2005
42239 posts
Mon Sep-30-13 08:38 AM

2. "There's no formula... if 15 wants he releases them"
In response to Reply # 1

They weren't even EP's they were loose joints that people compiled into projects. They don't play into release schedules, because we're the only motherfuckers that care about them. So the only answer is if 15 feels like sharing again he will, because by the numbers, he's sitting on literally thousands of them.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." © Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."

Lobby The Lesson topic #2844342 Previous topic | Next topic