Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2838424

Subject: "Eddie Murphy &Shabba- I Was A King. 20th anniversary" Previous topic | Next topic
Kid Ray
Member since Sep 23rd 2010
1702 posts
Wed Sep-04-13 11:37 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Eddie Murphy &Shabba- I Was A King. 20th anniversary"
Wed Sep-04-13 11:38 PM by Kid Ray

Song was kinda to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFrQfeI0wFA

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
you is a cool Turkey, because i remember when Fox had the
Sep 05th 2013
Eddie had some joints Pretty Please and I Got It gets play.
Sep 05th 2013
      stevie wrote on his first album
Sep 05th 2013

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Thu Sep-05-13 12:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "you is a cool Turkey, because i remember when Fox had the "
In response to Reply # 0

world premier video of it and that tripped me out, because Michael Jackson was the only other artist to pull that off. crazy huh?

Eddie had an all star album and back then he had Larry Graham playing and touring with him.

i had all of eddie's albums. the bubble hill album was the best one which was the second one. the last one he sold out.

desdimona was my cut the one he did with BB King.

i liked his 2nd album the best.

the debut was cool party all the time is a classic. the title track How could it be needs a cover like ASAP. Stevie Wonder wrote and produced everything is coming roses on the album.

Rick James wrote and Produced party all the time and I dug them doing the white dance in the video. cracked me up and some folks were tore up in that video.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Kid Ray
Member since Sep 23rd 2010
1702 posts
Thu Sep-05-13 01:40 AM

2. "Eddie had some joints Pretty Please and I Got It gets play."
In response to Reply # 1

I need to check out his first album only know Party All the time off it. Didn't know he worked with Stevie that worth checkin out.

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Thu Sep-05-13 02:27 AM

3. "stevie wrote on his first album"
In response to Reply # 2

not a bad cut.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Lobby The Lesson topic #2838424 Previous topic | Next topic