Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2830850

Subject: "Let's talk about that nigga name Luuuda(cris)" Previous topic | Next topic
gritty
Member since Jan 25th 2013
1574 posts
Fri Aug-09-13 04:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Let's talk about that nigga name Luuuda(cris)"

I just got finished watching his Vh1 Behind The Music and it made me think back on how great he was with his lane with his music for quite some time. I can remember when that What'z Ya Fantasy video came out and how once I got Back For The First Time me and my cousin was kept Stick Em Up on repeat and how in awe I was of Timbaland's beat for Phat Rabbit etc Luda kept it consist and interesting much longer than I thought he would.

In my opinion he was more than just a great singles artist because most of his albums are good; like the first four albums. He found a way to keep it much more interesting for a longer period of time than say the likes of a an Eminem and Redman; both of whom like Luda, were very animated and comical in their own way. I say all of this to say where do Luda stand with you as far as a rapper, longevity, career, albums, songs etc.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Once he started acting, it was a wrap for dude
Aug 09th 2013
RE: a greatest hits CD of his best songs would be fire
Aug 09th 2013
RE: Let's talk about that nigga name Luuuda(cris)
Aug 09th 2013
Cris Lova Lova and Poon Daddiiieeee!
Aug 09th 2013

CMcMurtry
Member since Nov 28th 2002
17053 posts
Fri Aug-09-13 04:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Once he started acting, it was a wrap for dude"
In response to Reply # 0

As almost always happens, when rapping became his secondary focus, the quality of his music dropped tremendously and hasn't come back since.

But a greatest hits CD, of his 20 or so best songs, would be fire.

And for a time there, he was the dude murking other rappers on their own shit with regularity. The shit he did on the "Made U Look" remix was incredible, and that was on a song with Nas and Kiss, two of the greatest of our time.

kinetic94761180
Member since Jul 05th 2002
17857 posts
Fri Aug-09-13 05:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: a greatest hits CD of his best songs would be fire"
In response to Reply # 1

excellent point.

Rjcc is code for "bitch-ass troll"

DROkayplayerâ„¢

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23882 posts
Fri Aug-09-13 04:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: Let's talk about that nigga name Luuuda(cris)"
In response to Reply # 0

One of my favorite ATL radio personalities. Great guest features, some great lines, great songs. Full albums are awful, though.

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

The Wordsmith
Member since Aug 13th 2002
17070 posts
Fri Aug-09-13 09:06 PM

4. "Cris Lova Lova and Poon Daddiiieeee!"
In response to Reply # 2

I 'memba them days.

Since 1976

Lobby The Lesson topic #2830850 Previous topic | Next topic