Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2800172

Subject: "Supastition and Stoupe doing a series of albums?" Previous topic | Next topic
Stadiq
Member since Dec 21st 2005
4873 posts
Thu Apr-25-13 05:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Supastition and Stoupe doing a series of albums?"

Count me in damn.

Where has Stoupe been? I was never into Jedi Mind Tricks, but I always dug dude's production.

With the Blackboard, Supa is having quite a year...

http://www.nodfactor.com/2013/04/25/supastition-stoupe-formerly-of-jedi-mind-tricks-announce-collaborative-project/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Supastition and Stoupe doing a series of albums?
Apr 26th 2013
I wonder what the status of this is...those press releases said summer 2...
Mar 17th 2014

m_zagnut
Member since Jul 23rd 2006
64 posts
Fri Apr-26-13 02:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Supastition and Stoupe doing a series of albums?"
In response to Reply # 0

Stoupe's had non hiphop projects lately, and it's nice to see he's grown out of the JMT hardcore type, but I'm down to check anything of his. Check out the projects Dutch and Vespertina. Both sound completely different from each other and from anything he did with JMT.

amplifya7
Member since Feb 07th 2010
2989 posts
Mon Mar-17-14 06:20 PM

2. "I wonder what the status of this is...those press releases said summer 2..."
In response to Reply # 0

Also, Vestige is a cool group name, but I was thinking they missed the obvious hybrid name: Stoupastition

Bandcamp/IG/FB/Twitter: @hecticzeniths

Lobby The Lesson topic #2800172 Previous topic | Next topic