Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2768928

Subject: "the wackend sounds like a constipated version of Maxwell" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Fri Jan-11-13 02:48 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the wackend sounds like a constipated version of Maxwell"

i sat and listen to the Wackend and that turkey sounds like a constipated version of Maxwell.

the Wackend is corny as is the Nightmare called the dream. Blank Ocean is a corny turkey as well.

them turkeys couldn't have made it in the 90's at best they would be a warm up act for immature.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
classic mistermaxxx bashing
Jan 11th 2013
Miquel is like a lost member of 5 star doing a broke take on
Jan 12th 2013
I'm so mad I never thought of "wackend"
Jan 11th 2013
he sounds like a kid who locked himself in a closet
Jan 11th 2013
lol i don't get him either
Jan 12th 2013
I agree
Jan 12th 2013
What you think about Bruno Mars?
Jan 12th 2013
Prune Juice Mars?
Jan 13th 2013

Coco la chapelle
Member since Sep 17th 2006
3019 posts
Fri Jan-11-13 04:48 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "classic mistermaxxx bashing"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't really like those act either what's your take on Miguel ?

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Sat Jan-12-13 01:33 AM

4. "Miquel is like a lost member of 5 star doing a broke take on"
In response to Reply # 1

Michael jackson, Prince and George Michael with a few modern acts thrown in.

Miquel at best is a Broke Lillo Thomas with a S Curl and a Wave.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Brotha Sun
Member since Dec 31st 2009
6778 posts
Fri Jan-11-13 09:10 AM

2. "I'm so mad I never thought of "wackend""
In response to Reply # 0

"They used to call me Baby Luke....but now? The whole damn 2 Liiiive Crew."

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Fri Jan-11-13 09:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "he sounds like a kid who locked himself in a closet"
In response to Reply # 0

with "Stranger In Moscow" playing on endless repeat, with a steady supply of drugs at bay. on the back wall is a poster of Emperor Michael (Jackson) from the HIS-tory days.

of all the MJ impersonators he definitely went the "emo" route but comes out about 1/4-baked

and lol @ The-Dream, he does sort of remind me of him -- more like The-Dream's emo cousin

that being said, for the type of music he makes it isn't too jarring or overachieving (IMO)... there's a lane and he generally sticks to it.

this is to say, he has no aspirations of being the GOAT or even the #35 at what he does

phillipjwoods
Member since Nov 22nd 2010
78 posts
Sat Jan-12-13 02:28 AM

5. "lol i don't get him either"
In response to Reply # 0

http://pjwoods.tumblr.com/

Cynthia_Rose
Member since Jan 01st 2013
1262 posts
Sat Jan-12-13 05:56 PM

6. "I agree"
In response to Reply # 0

Kid Ray
Member since Sep 23rd 2010
1702 posts
Sat Jan-12-13 06:31 PM

7. "What you think about Bruno Mars?"
In response to Reply # 0

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Sun Jan-13-13 03:42 AM

8. "Prune Juice Mars?"
In response to Reply # 7

that turkey went and bought some Jackie Wilson hair, however he is pulling an Lenny Kravitz/Alicia Keys at jacking anything.

problem for him is that he is more of a vegas lounge act and better behind the scenes. he will still be on the job training at trying to be a solo star and it ain't there

Lobby The Lesson topic #2768928 Previous topic | Next topic