Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2767906

Subject: "TasteMakers Podcast & interview w/ A Sol Mechanic (feedback appreciated!..." Previous topic | Next topic
Delajoo
Member since Jul 30th 2010
1331 posts
Mon Jan-07-13 04:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"TasteMakers Podcast & interview w/ A Sol Mechanic (feedback appreciated!..."
Mon Jan-07-13 04:07 PM by Delajoo

Hope you guys enjoy this, would love love love love any feedback, since I'm mad amateur at this shit, and want to improve badly (this is a radio show airing on my college radio network in Israel). I trust your guy's opinion more than anyones.

A Sol Mechanic is an LA Based Experimental Hip Hop/Electronic producer who makes some funky ass shit in my opinon, so we spoke to him on his opinions on the scene in Los Angeles, and his place in it. Also on the show are some other cool recommendations that may or may not have heard of to get up on

http://wearetastemakers.tumblr.com/post/39926253096/tastemakers-episode-5-feat-a-sol-mechanic

Wanted to make a correction when I mentioned the Pro Era crew, very obviously they are among many in a resurgence in 90's style Boom Bap, but it seems that is the very central part of their sound and they don't stray from it very far so I found that to be unique about them, just used the wrong words.

-------------------
village.fm/okayplayer | @delajoo
"Whether you're a rock star or a garbage man, if you think about yourself all the time, you won't be very good at what you do." - Frusciante

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2767906 Previous topic | Next topic