Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2766405

Subject: "Planning a Memorial for Radin - need help/advice" Previous topic | Next topic
cbeten
Member since Dec 10th 2012
14 posts
Tue Jan-01-13 10:43 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Planning a Memorial for Radin - need help/advice"

Happy New Year to you all.

As you are probably aware, my brother Radin, took his own life back in November. My family would like to have a memorial for him probably in late Spring. We'd like to have a daytime event to hang out to celebrate his life and what a wonderful guy he was.

Then, we'd like to do something that Eric (Radin) would have loved. We want to throw some sort of music event at a bar in Columbus with either a DJ or artist that Eric loved. The key is it has to be affordable and realistic b/c we'd like to donate the door charges (outside of the cost of the event) to a charity in Eric's honor.

I'm posting this on this board because Eric was an active member on this board for many years. I know a lot of artists that Eric loved, but none of them are realistic for this event. I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
you should post this in GD.
Jan 01st 2013
RE: you should post this in GD.
Jan 01st 2013

AFKAP_of_Darkness
Charter member
84244 posts
Tue Jan-01-13 11:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "you should post this in GD."
In response to Reply # 0

The Lesson is not good for stuff like this.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/287/6/c/the_wire_lineup__huge_download_by_dennisculver-d30s7vl.jpg
The man who thinks at 50 the same way he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life - Muhammed Ali

cbeten
Member since Dec 10th 2012
14 posts
Tue Jan-01-13 03:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: you should post this in GD."
In response to Reply # 1

thanks... just did

Lobby The Lesson topic #2766405 Previous topic | Next topic