Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2766246

Subject: "Co$$, Blu, Planet Asia & Ras Kass = BLACK HOCKEY PLAYERS" Previous topic | Next topic
JeffJohnsonII
Member since Feb 25th 2009
170 posts
Sun Dec-30-12 11:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IMClick to send message via ICQ
"Co$$, Blu, Planet Asia & Ras Kass = BLACK HOCKEY PLAYERS"

gonna be dope!!

http://www.no-buzz.net/2012/12/29/co-blu-ras-kass-planet-asia-out-for-the-stanley-cup/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i hope these guys do this, &take the time to do it right
Dec 31st 2012
^^
Jan 01st 2013

judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Mon Dec-31-12 02:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i hope these guys do this, &take the time to do it right"
In response to Reply # 0

i hope they will stick with like 3 dope ass producers for the entire project and push the sound for some future classic sounding rap shit. in my opinion they need a combination of half the songs to be on some laid back ass west coast shit where they are spitting , and half mid-tempo bangers. i really hope these brothers do this for real. it will be good for them collectively to represent as a team (especially if / when they tour off this... ).

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

urbgriot
Charter member
11445 posts
Tue Jan-01-13 11:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "^^ "
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/onnextlevel

Lobby The Lesson topic #2766246 Previous topic | Next topic