Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2766033

Subject: "the big homey Thavius Beck got Another new album out (a new new one)" Previous topic | Next topic
judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Sat Dec-29-12 06:35 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the big homey Thavius Beck got Another new album out (a new new one)"
Sat Dec-29-12 06:40 PM by judono

not talking about that 'the most beautiful ugly album'. he got a brand brand new joint.

so i got this on a cd along with that new Shafiq 30min beat joint.. & i snuck that mp3 of the danny! remix i flipped on the disk to. got a new cd of instro'd out funk for the road

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I think you and me are literally his only fans in the Lesson, judging fr...
Dec 21st 2014

amplifya7
Member since Feb 07th 2010
2989 posts
Sun Dec-21-14 11:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I think you and me are literally his only fans in the Lesson, judging fr..."
In response to Reply # 0

this and the other beautiful ugly post, which are the only posts in the lesson about him

crazy he is this slept on, you'd think he fits right in with the tastes of the lesson.

i think he's great but since literally no one ever talks about him i forget about him sometimes. what's the new album after Beautiful Ugly though? I don't see it anywhere, spotify, his twitter feed, youtube, etc.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2766033 Previous topic | Next topic