Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2762057

Subject: "GDS made Rick Ross cancel his Whole tour...WOW" Previous topic | Next topic
Menphyel7
Charter member
36436 posts
Fri Dec-07-12 05:46 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"GDS made Rick Ross cancel his Whole tour...WOW"

has something like this happen before with an artist this big...I mean like a nationwide tour cancel over some gang shit...I mean not just one city but the rest of the tour...wtf.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/12/07/exclusive-rapper-rick-ross-issues-statement-cancels-rest-of-maybach-music-group-tour/

Miami rapper Rick Ross has come forward to clarify recent reports surrounding the cancellation of dates on his Maybach Music Tour.

The Maybach Music Tour, which kicked off on November 2, was originally scheduled to run until December 2.

Representatives from Rick Ross confirmed AllHipHop.com that the tour was supposed to continue until December 16.

But the outing was abruptly canceled by promoters in Greensboro and Charlotte North Carolina.

Reps for Rick Ross told AllHipHop.com that the first leg of the tour was completed successfully without incident, but due to the “apparent lack of organization and communication on the part of the tour promoter,” the remaining dates of the Maybach Music Tour have officially been canceled.

“I want to apologize to all of my fans who I missed performing for due to the cancellations and want to let them know that I will get back to their cities,” Rick Ross told AllHipHop.com. “I enjoyed my experience with my little bros Wale and Meek Mill and I’m ready to get back in the studio to make good music.”

http://twitter.com/Menphyel7

"F you Im better in tune with the Infinite"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2762057 Previous topic | Next topic