Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2757997

Subject: "producers/mcs/artists: dont be too cool or act too nice to get it in" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Thu Nov-22-12 09:37 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"producers/mcs/artists: dont be too cool or act too nice to get it in"

happy thxgiving.

i'm trying to make this tape for next week a family affair. pls dont be on that 'too cool' shit or 'i'm too nice with it' shit.... there's some brand new beats in the thxgiving week tape post for you to hop on. u could come thru on a rhyme, a 10 second acapella drop like yo, what up, this is such and such off the lesson and it's the end of november in the lesson, peace..... , you could drop a beat, an original song you made this week... something.. shit... this is what the lesson is sounding like This Week. tape drops next week on monday night..

contribute to the impromptu project here: http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2757569&mesg_id=2757569&page=

i want thank you to the talented brothers who already came thru... i see yall and i appreciate u coming thru. i know there is a grip of other folks out here with skills...

all the shit i'm posting is shit i recorded this week-- its brand new flavor.

i'm not posting everything i'm recording up---- because i want the tape to sound fresh with stuff you haven't heard.. but there are some different types of sounds to work with out of the stuff i have and am about to post.

it's wide open for everybody and hope to hear you on there.

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Nov 22nd 2012

judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Thu Nov-22-12 09:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "."
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Nov-22-12 09:57 AM by judono

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2757997 Previous topic | Next topic