Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2747686

Subject: "Recently Added Vol. 6 - New Mix tailor made for yall beautiful ears" Previous topic | Next topic
Delajoo
Member since Jul 30th 2010
1331 posts
Thu Oct-11-12 07:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Recently Added Vol. 6 - New Mix tailor made for yall beautiful ears"

http://fromitoi.tumblr.com/post/33211514122/recently-added-vol-6-been-out-the-mix-game

Every week I try to get out a mix on 8tracks and available for download of all of the things that are new in my itunes that I think stand out and are immediately accessible to people unfamiliar with the artists I listen to + the obvious stuff that is usually talked about on the front page.

This week I decided to write a few lines about each song. I make the cover art from scratch and put a lot of hours into getting this shit to be as good as it can. Would love and appreciated your ears to this, proper motivation to keep doing it .

enjoy! I love you all!

-------------------
village.fm/okayplayer | @delajoo
"Whether you're a rock star or a garbage man, if you think about yourself all the time, you won't be very good at what you do." - Frusciante

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2747686 Previous topic | Next topic