Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2744797

Subject: "Whose Lesson posts do you always check for?" Previous topic | Next topic
Delajoo
Member since Jul 30th 2010
1331 posts
Mon Oct-01-12 11:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Whose Lesson posts do you always check for?"

Good or Bad? When you see on of their posts/replies who are you most anticipating?

Personally, I always enjoy Nodima's posts because I feel like he gets his thoughts out really concisely and its like having a mini review in every album discussion. That and the fact that it's his day job (I think?), and his RYM site is intensely organized appeals to the OCD in me, so I can understand where he's coming from with his opinions.

Also Maxx, for obvious reasons.

-------------------
village.fm/okayplayer | @delajoo
"Whether you're a rock star or a garbage man, if you think about yourself all the time, you won't be very good at what you do." - Frusciante

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Yours
Oct 01st 2012
RE: Whose Lesson posts do you always check for?
Oct 01st 2012
RE: El-P.
Oct 01st 2012
CRich
Oct 01st 2012

81 DUN
Member since Feb 10th 2009
1674 posts
Mon Oct-01-12 08:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Yours "
In response to Reply # 0

spidey
Charter member
13107 posts
Mon Oct-01-12 08:38 PM

2. "RE: Whose Lesson posts do you always check for?"
In response to Reply # 0

mr. show...cause it's so funny to hear the super white perspective on whats hot in the hood....lol...

Integrity is the Cornerstone of Artistry...

Austin
Charter member
9418 posts
Mon Oct-01-12 10:02 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: El-P."
In response to Reply # 0

~Austin

http://austintayeshus.blogspot.com
http://www.last.fm/user/Austintayeshus
http://twitter.com/Austintayeshus

AlBundy
Member since May 27th 2002
9621 posts
Mon Oct-01-12 11:03 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "CRich"
In response to Reply # 0

Hussein Malik

-------------------------
“The other dude after me didn’t help my case. It was just like…crazy nigga factory going on.”
Dre makes no apologies for his own eccentricities. “I was young, and searching, trying to find myself,” he says. “Never did.”-- Andre B

Lobby The Lesson topic #2744797 Previous topic | Next topic