Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2708264

Subject: "Quasimoto - Rappcats " Previous topic | Next topic
Starks dunked on Bulls
Member since Dec 07th 2011
12028 posts
Sat Jun-09-12 08:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Quasimoto - Rappcats "
Sat Jun-09-12 08:01 PM by Starks dunked on Bul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECGcQ6_Fj0Y

Is there a mixtape out there with all the hot tracks from the artists mentioned in this song. Completely unfamiliar with a lot of these aritst.

Treacherous Three
Fearless Four
Funky 4 + 1

etc

i wanna go back and do research

i'm youtubing some of these and i'm liking what i'm hearing

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Rappcats Pt. 3...
Jun 10th 2012
Decibel Devils "Broken Spines"
Jun 10th 2012

Mr Teeth
Member since Jun 09th 2009
3642 posts
Sun Jun-10-12 12:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Rappcats Pt. 3..."
In response to Reply # 0

On the song "Rappcats Pt. 3", Madlib lists various Rap musicians and record labels who have influenced him. Some of them are:

Ultramagnetic MC's, Stetsasonic, Afrika Bambaataa, Soulsonic Force, MC Shy-D, Public Enemy, Boogie Down Productions, MC Shan, The Fat Boys, Mr. Magic, N.W.A, World Class Wreckin' Cru, Craig Mack, Steady B, Schoolly D, Heavy D, Mantronix, Chubb Rock, The Chosen Ones, KMD, Lootpack, Cold Crush Brothers, Leaders Of The New School, Kool Daddy Fresh, Maestro Fresh-Wes, Marley Marl, The 45 King, Biz Markie, Beat Master Clay D, DJ Red Alert, Just Ice, The Skinny Boys, Doug E. Fresh, Freshco & Miz, MC Lyte, Audio Two, Chill Rob G, Charizma, Big L, Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac, Scott La Rock, Das EFX, EPMD

Original Juice
Member since Oct 03rd 2007
2581 posts
Sun Jun-10-12 01:47 PM

2. "Decibel Devils "Broken Spines""
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.merchdirect.com/DecibelDevils/CDs/BrokenSpines?productid=573

Lobby The Lesson topic #2708264 Previous topic | Next topic