Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2676207

Subject: "Honest: Does Lil Wayne have a GREAT or CLASSIC LP?" Previous topic | Next topic
Thanes1975
Member since Aug 03rd 2011
1618 posts
Wed Mar-21-12 01:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Honest: Does Lil Wayne have a GREAT or CLASSIC LP?"

Honest: Does Lil Wayne have a GREAT or CLASSIC LP?

No agenda here....simple question.........

He has one great LP to me and thats The CARTER 2

Great beats, dope lyrics (yes, hard to believe), dope flows and nice subject matters...interludes were dope...

I dont think he has a 5 Mic LP but Carter 2 is 4.5 to me..

peace

"Highly developed spirits often encounter resistance from mediocre minds."-Albert Einstein

http://twitter.com/#!/TonyHanesPoetry

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
naw but He has the right songs at the right time
Mar 21st 2012
RE: Honest: Does Lil Wayne have a GREAT or CLASSIC LP?
Mar 21st 2012
C2 and C3 are great for different reasons
Mar 21st 2012

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Wed Mar-21-12 08:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "naw but He has the right songs at the right time"
In response to Reply # 0

timing is everything and he understands this as well as anyone. he never stopped grinding and keeping a hit going so he is a smart Hustler which has covered up his short comings.

history is going to make him look timeless because of when he emerged as a MC and the fact he has counted in the digital divide era and also he has been successful and made the mainstream come his way.

him and Lay Z benefit from the changes of the game and neither one of them has what I'd call a classic or good album, however tracks that caught on and also there timing was spot on.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

melanon
Member since Oct 21st 2003
2012 posts
Wed Mar-21-12 09:26 PM

2. "RE: Honest: Does Lil Wayne have a GREAT or CLASSIC LP?"
In response to Reply # 0

No. Not at all.

Goose
Member since Feb 05th 2006
4635 posts
Wed Mar-21-12 10:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "C2 and C3 are great for different reasons"
In response to Reply # 0

C2 is waynes best album and it will probably end up being his best work. still a tad bloated but a great album nonetheless

C3 is a phenomenal commerical hip hop album. it managaes to be radio friendly and good, which few hip hop albums do that.

http://smallkidbigcity.tumblr.com/
www.facebook.com/zgase
www.facebook.com/pages/Goose/207963479294713
www.twitter.com/gooseohio
www.dwightschrutebeetf

Lobby The Lesson topic #2676207 Previous topic | Next topic