Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13488488

Subject: "This Nigga RFK Jr Is Wylin" Previous topic | Next topic
.Monkeynuts.
Member since Mar 24th 2007
528 posts
Sat Jul-15-23 03:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"This Nigga RFK Jr Is Wylin"

i never paid much attention to him outside of a few appearances he made on bill mahers show years ago on his anti-vax crusade.

iont even feel like copy/pasting recent clips of his nutty ass rants or campaign stories (yall gotta go look up the fart story tho lol).

dude is supposed to be running in the dem primary. but the more his crazy ass talks the more his support goes up among *republicans*.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
He's severely brain damaged - and he's no Democrat
Jul 15th 2023
Wait...he's polling at 15-20%?????
Jul 17th 2023
      Those polls are very liekly way wrong, buttttt...
Jul 17th 2023
      biden is beating him by *60* pts in nh.
Jul 17th 2023
I honestly couldn't believe the fart story wasn't a total farce / joke
Jul 17th 2023
The most useful of idiots
Jul 17th 2023
if "you're cutting out, i'll call you back" was a person
Jul 17th 2023
Cheryl Hines from Curb Your Enthusiasm is a wild curveball
Jul 18th 2023
Why? She has bad taste in men
Jul 18th 2023
Never forget that Larry David got rich as fuck in late-90s centrist NYC
Jul 23rd 2023
math hoffa is having rfk jr on his podcast.
Jul 22nd 2023
oh jesus fuckin christ
Jul 24th 2023
RE: nobody in that clip looks like a real person
Jul 24th 2023
RE: oh jesus fuckin christ
Jul 25th 2023
Hoffa BEEN a clown.
Jul 24th 2023
fuck math for that
Jul 24th 2023
I generally don't mind folks having controversial figures....
Jul 26th 2023
who?
Jul 26th 2023
      Battle Rapper turned podcaster
Jul 26th 2023

handle
Charter member
18954 posts
Sat Jul-15-23 09:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "He's severely brain damaged - and he's no Democrat"
In response to Reply # 0

Rememebr this:Steve Banon encouraged him to run as a DEM.

Here are the remarks:

Jewish groups denounce RFK Jr.’s false remarks that Covid-19 was ‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Jews and Chinese people

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/15/politics/rfk-jr-covid-jewish-groups/index.html

A number of high-profile Jewish groups are denouncing Democratic presidential contender Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s false remarks that “Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese” people are “most immune” to Covid-19.

Speaking at a dinner in New York City earlier this week, Kennedy said “there’s an argument that it is ethnically targeted,” according to video shared by the New York Post on Saturday.

“Covid-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese,” Kennedy said, adding that “we don’t know whether it’s deliberately targeted that or not.”

Ashkenazi Jews trace their roots to Central and Eastern Europe and represent a majority of the US Jewish population.

The American Jewish Committee told CNN in a statement Saturday that Kennedy’s “assertion that Covid was genetically engineered to spare Jewish and Chinese people is deeply offensive and incredibly dangerous.”

“Every aspect of his comments reflects some of the most abhorrent antisemitic conspiracy theories throughout history and contributes to today’s dangerous rise of antisemitism,” the organization said.

The Anti-Defamation League also criticized Kennedy’s remarks, telling CNN that his claim “feeds into sinophobic and antisemitic conspiracy theories about Covid-19 that we have seen evolve over the last three years.”

In a tweet Saturday, Kennedy said that the dinner conversation was supposed to be off the record and that he “never, ever suggested that the Covid-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews.” Rather, he said, he was referring to a study that “serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons.”

According to the New York Post, the event’s organizer, Doug Dechert, said the event had been on the record.

While there are disproportionate rates of Covid-19 illness and death across different demographics, this has been attributed to racial disparities, not genetics.

Since the start of the pandemic, the risk of dying from Covid-19 has been nearly twice as high for Black and Hispanic people in the United States than for White people, data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows. Black and Hispanic people also faced a higher risk of coronavirus infection and were more than twice as likely to be hospitalized.

“Given generations of systemic disinvestment in the health of Black communities in the United States, the starkly disproportionate rates of Covid-19 illness and death are not surprising,” Dr. Marcella Nunez-Smith, a chair of the Presidential Covid-19 Health Equity Task Force, wrote in a report last year.

Kennedy, who is polling between 15% and 20% nationally in the Democratic primary, is a longtime vaccine skeptic who has promoted several health-related conspiracy theories. He was a strident critic of the government’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic and its top infectious disease expert, Anthony Fauci. He also railed against the coronavirus vaccine and vaccine mandates.

CNN’s KFile reported earlier this week that Kennedy has repeatedly shared unfounded conspiracies that man-made chemicals in the environment could be making children gay or transgender and causing the feminization of boys and masculinization of girls.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

soulfunk
Charter member
11002 posts
Mon Jul-17-23 08:06 AM

2. "Wait...he's polling at 15-20%?????"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon Jul-17-23 08:07 AM by soulfunk

That's got to have conservatives included in the polling...if not that number is crazy...

>Kennedy, who is polling between 15% and 20% nationally in the Democratic primary

handle
Charter member
18954 posts
Mon Jul-17-23 09:13 AM

4. "Those polls are very liekly way wrong, buttttt..."
In response to Reply # 2

Biden beat Trump by around 4.5% of the popular vote.

But he won with only around 45,000 more votes than Trump in states where the electoral college was decided.

Make no mistake - ALL of the "dem" challengers who've announced *now* are CHUMPS who are being CLOWNED and USED by Republicans.

------------

.Monkeynuts.
528 posts
Mon Jul-17-23 02:45 PM

7. "biden is beating him by *60* pts in nh."
In response to Reply # 2

if hes getting beat like that among white dems...its hard to believe rfk is getting more than that among nonwhite dems in more diverse states (especially southern black dems) to drag his numbers up.

either way...even if he *was* polling at 20%...he wont be after more and more information leaks out about him lol.

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Mon Jul-17-23 09:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "I honestly couldn't believe the fart story wasn't a total farce / joke"
In response to Reply # 0

He is a Jimmy Dore type, I don't think anybody takes this guy seriously

But Buddy G had a post on here about how leftists end up in the right-wing pipeline, I think this is a good example that is counter to that (Sinema being another)

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Mon Jul-17-23 09:29 AM

5. "The most useful of idiots "
In response to Reply # 0

And there’s a lot of them

Mynoriti
Charter member
38821 posts
Mon Jul-17-23 12:08 PM

6. "if "you're cutting out, i'll call you back" was a person"
In response to Reply # 0

and truthfully his voice is probably the only thing keeping him from being even more popular.

there's so much "yeah, he's said some crazy things, but he does make a good point about X" in the air.

and as trust in our established institutions erode, it creates more space for kooks like rfk to thrive.

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5629 posts
Tue Jul-18-23 08:57 AM

8. "Cheryl Hines from Curb Your Enthusiasm is a wild curveball"
In response to Reply # 0

I had no idea she was married to him. How does that even work? How does she go back to filming with Larry David after the shit her husband has said? And i dont prescribe to this "feel sorry for her" thing i see online. You dont marry someone this crazy unless you secretly agree.

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

handle
Charter member
18954 posts
Tue Jul-18-23 10:45 AM

9. "Why? She has bad taste in men"
In response to Reply # 8

I've know a ton of women who suffer from it.

She *may not* agree, but the not agreeing level isn't overcoming how much she's attracted to him.

------------

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15309 posts
Sun Jul-23-23 01:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "Never forget that Larry David got rich as fuck in late-90s centrist NYC"
In response to Reply # 8

He introduced her to RFK on some milly/billy boy ski trip. He and RFK met when RFK was heavily involved in several lawsuits intended to clean up/gentrify Manhattan and the water surrounding it.

It FEELS random, but only because Curb is so good.

Still, her role in his campaign is hilariously curious in its own weird way. I've read two profiles of her since his campaign launched and in both of them their current relationship status seems to boil down to "he's a really clever, funny guy most of the time...but I can't condone anything he says on the record, and I keep telling him that."

That Kennedy pipe must be eternal.

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

.Monkeynuts.
528 posts
Sat Jul-22-23 03:51 PM

10. "math hoffa is having rfk jr on his podcast."
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu-8OAXNUfE/

thegodcam
Member since Oct 22nd 2004
41497 posts
Mon Jul-24-23 12:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "oh jesus fuckin christ"
In response to Reply # 10

i will not let finite disappointment undermine infinite hope
- Cory Booker

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win
- Gary Lineker

Garhart Poppwell
Member since Nov 28th 2008
18116 posts
Mon Jul-24-23 10:28 PM

15. "RE: nobody in that clip looks like a real person"
In response to Reply # 12

they all look like video game characters the game makes for you when you don't do it yourself, or AI with a nondescript prompt

Un-OK'd moderator for The Lesson and Make The Music (yes, I do's work up in here, and in your asscrease if you run foul of this

jffrsn
Member since Jul 08th 2002
795 posts
Tue Jul-25-23 09:23 PM

16. "RE: oh jesus fuckin christ"
In response to Reply # 12

The comments underneath the clip are Olympic-level embarrassing. Somehow they take having this kook on as legitimizing the channel.

kwez
Member since Aug 10th 2003
11776 posts
Mon Jul-24-23 06:21 AM

13. "Hoffa BEEN a clown."

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Mon Jul-24-23 11:47 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
14. "fuck math for that"

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49427 posts
Wed Jul-26-23 12:01 PM

17. "I generally don't mind folks having controversial figures...."
In response to Reply # 14

if they know how to challenge them.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Rjcc
Charter member
94966 posts
Wed Jul-26-23 12:03 PM

18. "who?"

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44720 posts
Wed Jul-26-23 03:23 PM

19. "Battle Rapper turned podcaster"
In response to Reply # 18

(his most famous moment as a battle rapper was socking someone on stage)

Anywho, his podcast sometimes has some interesting episodes. But then he also has an episode with DJ Vlad. and now this shit.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Lobby General Discussion topic #13488488 Previous topic | Next topic