Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13327567

Subject: "He called her a bitch " Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79349 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 09:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"He called her a bitch "

Never in a million years would I even think to call my Black momma a bitch but this lil 11 year old just did it to his momma.

I can’t even...

Their house is falling apart. The longer she keeps that no good daddy around the more these kids going to disrespect her because they see him doing it.

but see... this is that karma that folks don’t believe in. His momma used to be out of pocket with her momma and now that lil rooster ass child... smh.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
nobody wins when the family feuds.
Apr 22nd 2019
I got one for you, anyone remember my pull a gun at the family BBQ story...
Apr 22nd 2019
Smh at dudes taking a break
Apr 22nd 2019
WAIT, he's raising SOMEONE ELSE'S kids?
Apr 22nd 2019
and then what happened?
Apr 22nd 2019
His grandmother tore into him
Apr 22nd 2019
*cut to black* "I've done too much to go back, too much..."
Apr 23rd 2019
Sounds like Family Therapy is in order
Apr 22nd 2019
I believe they have it already
Apr 22nd 2019
Get that dude a Certified BIG BROTHER, Into Kappa League, Etc. Asap.
Apr 22nd 2019
      Yeah. I’ll see what I can find for him in Richmond.
Apr 22nd 2019
           Oh this is in Richmond?
Apr 23rd 2019
                Please and thank you
Apr 23rd 2019
                     Hit my inbox with some more info so I know what I'm lookin for.
Apr 23rd 2019
                          After work I will hit you up
Apr 23rd 2019
bingo
Apr 22nd 2019
I'd reccomend a good wizard, or a therapist who happens to also be a wiz...
Apr 23rd 2019
So...he called her a bitch....because magic?
Apr 23rd 2019

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 09:21 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "nobody wins when the family feuds."
In response to Reply # 0

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49336 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 09:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I got one for you, anyone remember my pull a gun at the family BBQ story..."
In response to Reply # 0

Well ten years later that dude actually put in the work and became a respectable father, husband, etc. Folks didn't think he would pull it off but he did. Even was raising her kids as her own.

until this past winter. Dude says he needs a break. wants to separate. Now I know whats up, dude was feeling himself because he had a pretty wife and looked like a decent family man so wimmen were giving him second looks. He wants to capitalize on that. Little does he know that as a single man again he is back to being the tired lame clown nigga he was before he got with her. I want to tell dude he is weak to his face but I think there is a good likelihood she will take him back in once he realizes the grass ain't greener on the other side.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
79349 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 09:51 AM

4. "Smh at dudes taking a break"
In response to Reply # 2

Like it’s a job

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
30565 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 10:58 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "WAIT, he's raising SOMEONE ELSE'S kids?"
In response to Reply # 2

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://Tupreme.com

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 09:33 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "and then what happened? "
In response to Reply # 0

legsdiamond
79349 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 09:55 AM

6. "His grandmother tore into him"
In response to Reply # 3

but it was over the phone.

It was a smh convo because the kid is smart as hell and trying to debate and defending himself like a fucking lawyer

What’s sad is I know he got that she from his bum ass dad who prolly didn’t do shit when he was told about it. Dude literally “goes fishing” anytime there is an issue in the house

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13546 posts
Tue Apr-23-19 07:20 PM

18. "*cut to black* "I've done too much to go back, too much...""
In response to Reply # 3

"..to go on. My grandpop once asked me 'do you care whether you live or die?' Yeah, I do."

"but now it's too late..."

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 09:53 AM

5. "Sounds like Family Therapy is in order"
In response to Reply # 0

It's too late for the belt.

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” ~ Albert Einstein

"I cannot see how nature could have created itself. Only a supernatural force that is outside of space and time could have done that. ~ Francis Collins

legsdiamond
79349 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 09:57 AM

7. "I believe they have it already"
In response to Reply # 5

I think he needs some one on one time.

The real problem is he is just like his momma... lol.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 10:02 AM

8. "Get that dude a Certified BIG BROTHER, Into Kappa League, Etc. Asap. "
In response to Reply # 7

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” ~ Albert Einstein

"I cannot see how nature could have created itself. Only a supernatural force that is outside of space and time could have done that. ~ Francis Collins

legsdiamond
79349 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 10:07 AM

9. "Yeah. I’ll see what I can find for him in Richmond. "
In response to Reply # 8

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue Apr-23-19 07:42 AM

12. "Oh this is in Richmond? "
In response to Reply # 9

These resources can be found. Lemme know if you want me to check into it.

legsdiamond
79349 posts
Tue Apr-23-19 07:53 AM

13. "Please and thank you "
In response to Reply # 12

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue Apr-23-19 11:15 AM

14. "Hit my inbox with some more info so I know what I'm lookin for. "
In response to Reply # 13

What part of town, issues going on etc.

legsdiamond
79349 posts
Tue Apr-23-19 11:44 AM

15. "After work I will hit you up"
In response to Reply # 14

I forget where they live but it’s out there by Short Pump.

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Mon Apr-22-19 02:48 PM

10. "bingo"
In response to Reply # 5

Everything looks like Oprah kissing Harvey Weinstein these days

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44809 posts
Tue Apr-23-19 06:09 PM

17. "I'd reccomend a good wizard, or a therapist who happens to also be a wiz..."
In response to Reply # 5

Since the reason cited for this is magic, more magic is probably the best way to go.

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44809 posts
Tue Apr-23-19 06:06 PM

16. "So...he called her a bitch....because magic?"
In response to Reply # 0

Not because of the dysfunctional environment.

But because magic.

Cool.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13327567 Previous topic | Next topic