Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13326462

Subject: "NOT FRIDAY POAST XXXI" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 10:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NOT FRIDAY POAST XXXI"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
MONDAY
Apr 15th 2019
this is my long week
Apr 15th 2019
basically me at the end of any given workday
Apr 15th 2019
stressful weekend
Apr 15th 2019
not all bad then
Apr 15th 2019
      pretty much
Apr 15th 2019
           first song you bumped?
Apr 15th 2019
                i was out of my element to be honest
Apr 15th 2019
                     Get yourself some Rodney O & Joe Cooley to test that system...
Apr 15th 2019
                          added to the playlist
Apr 15th 2019
                               Yeah. The BASS is the only reason why I suggested this duo...
Apr 16th 2019
                                    im really happy with the bass
Apr 16th 2019
Got to the point where I just leave the office to get work done
Apr 15th 2019
yeah the right amp makes a difference
Apr 15th 2019
One down and four to go...
Apr 15th 2019
      that's too many imo
Apr 15th 2019
4 day week... one down, 3 to go.
Apr 15th 2019
that's more like it.
Apr 15th 2019
TUESDAY
Apr 16th 2019
what can brown do for you?
Apr 16th 2019
when it comes to deliveries is anything ever on time?
Apr 16th 2019
      im not sure if they had failed us at all before this job
Apr 16th 2019
           I got 2 hours left.. 1/2 hr of which will be lunch
Apr 16th 2019
                i feel you
Apr 16th 2019
                     I never accept them.. I attend but almost never accept
Apr 16th 2019
Sitting here listening to Grand Puba and reminiscing on the...
Apr 16th 2019
you're kind of wrong for it, but not entirely.. it's practical
Apr 16th 2019
      Decided to keep it because of what you said. I didn't think i'd need it....
Apr 16th 2019
           hope you or someone you know needs it sometime
Apr 16th 2019
rescued all my gear from the pawnshop.. the lab is up
Apr 16th 2019
What's your setup?
Apr 16th 2019
      lol depends... mostly a couple condenser mics through
Apr 16th 2019
           I want this day to be over... this exchange has me....
Apr 17th 2019
thank jebus for nova launcher
Apr 16th 2019
      lol ocd is a drag like that... k I'm out..see you tomorrow folks.
Apr 16th 2019
WEDNESDAY
Apr 17th 2019
hump day for sure.
Apr 17th 2019
i would give you advice but my negotiation skills have disappeared
Apr 17th 2019
      They just emailed me back!
Apr 17th 2019
           winning!
Apr 17th 2019
                lol just wrote a (imo) reasonable email to them
Apr 17th 2019
all signs are pointing to having friday off
Apr 17th 2019
that means friday youre only job is to go get fucked up
Apr 17th 2019
      haha i was actually thinking i might go watch some movies
Apr 17th 2019
Shoulda never slept with the windows open last night...
Apr 17th 2019
      *sniffles*
Apr 18th 2019
           The cool air wasn't the issue. It was the damedn polledn that blew in...
Apr 18th 2019
THURSDAY
Apr 18th 2019
Had that face-to-face interview with a cat I wanted to give the job to.....
Apr 18th 2019
3 day weekend, woohoo!
Apr 18th 2019
Ain't no maybe! Enjoy the day off w/o diving into the bs...
Apr 18th 2019
      im gonna fill up the rest of my workday reading the report
Apr 18th 2019
This lady behind me whistles for hours on end:
Apr 18th 2019
      hold up do we work together?
Apr 18th 2019

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 11:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "MONDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

four day week... and I tacked a PTO on to the end of Easter.... extra day of zombie savior celebrations for me!!! WHOOOT.... now just to get there.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 11:08 AM

2. "this is my long week"
In response to Reply # 1

baby girl has 2 doctor appts on Wednesday.

The Mrs is like "You should go check on the community garden after"

negro, please. Fuck that garden.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 12:02 PM

4. "basically me at the end of any given workday"
In response to Reply # 2

yo F that <insert any damn thing> !

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 11:13 AM

3. "stressful weekend"
In response to Reply # 1

saturday work went as bad as it could had.

packaged was shipped for a later delivery. i woke up at 6 planning to be at work around 9. i saw it wasnt scheduled until 12 instead of 9:30. told my coworker he said okay. didnt really know when folks were going to come in. i got ready so i could head to work anytime after 9. sometime after 9 my officemate texted me FYI the material still isnt there. i didnt reply....like uh i already know. i kept checking on its status. decided to hit up a store to get a tape measure that would be too much red tape to order at work. thought i might find some other tools that could be useful to inspect the material. the line was too long so i decided to hit the dollar store instead for a tape measure, it was in the same shopping center so no big deal. as im heading there my coworker texts me that the material is there. i decide to still get the tape measure and tell him im on my way. ups sends me the text after lol

my officemate then calls me....i dont answer lol

get to work and theyre in the process of mounting the material. everything looks fine.

when they start running nope it does not work. similar problem as before, it just shifted where it was happening.

texted the vendor, sent him pics and we wrapped up. i called the vendor to see what the plan was. my coworker calls me, saying the boss wants the vendor to have people go in saturday and ship stuff saturday or sunday...uhm ups doesnt do that lol

boss called me, very upset. what can we do though??? the vendor did agree to have people work on it over the weekend and new material is shipping today (monday). thats really all that can be done.

were switching to material we used to use which we never had problems with. if this doesnt work i dont know what happens.

oh and i got that ooomph in my car finally.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 12:03 PM

5. "not all bad then"
In response to Reply # 3

>oh and i got that ooomph in my car finally.

mista k5
16414 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 01:01 PM

7. "pretty much"
In response to Reply # 5

that experience was stressful in itself.

i went to the shop that installed my speakers. it looked busy, when i went in some guys i didnt see last time were working there. they pretty much were pushing me against bringing in my own stuff. supposedly buying brand new stuff from crutchfield was somehow going to be unreliable. they were pushing a $250 install price if i brought in my own stuff. so around $600 for the stuff i bought plus $250 for install. pffft. they gave me a quote of $575 all in if i bought everything with them. thing is the sub was a mmats which ive only ever seen in their shop. the amp was some marine amp that had bad reviews. i tried to get them down to $500 but nope, wouldn't budge. not even $550. so i bounced.

the second shop has good reviews and i had gotten a good vibe last time i got a quote from them. i went in and dude was chugging an energy drink and stunk of it lol he wasnt listening to what i was telling him, somehow 2 12"s would leave me more trunk space than a sealed 10"????? i went back and forth with him about not needing a line out converter if the amp has speaker level inputs. he was like nah that cant be done. he asked the other co-owner and he said yeah it can be done but he doesnt recommend it. i ended up getting a 4 channel amp instead of the dedicated mono amp for the sub and a 4 channel amp for the speakers. nemesis amp, never heard of it and info was slim online. kicker 10" ported sub. i asked if the amp had the bass knob so i can adjust it, he confirmed yes. they wouldnt budge on their price either, actually ended up at $600 but i felt more comfortable with the equipment.

so when i got the call that it was ready i headed out. i instantly saw a scuff on my dashboard :/ kind of small but come on. i play a couple of tracks but theyre like nah those dont have a lot of bass. they put some trap on. uhm yeah the bass hit haaaaaaard lol. i was like cool, wheres the knob??? he tells me they couldnt do it because it would actually lower all the sound the way the wired everything. really???? to be honest im not sure its something i need but i like having my options. also, they tell me they didnt need to rewire the speakers, which was a point they had made for not budging on the price. but he says they still had to do the work basically so still not budge on the price. i was frustrated. i know enough to know they were a little fishy but not enough to voice it efficiently.

so we decided that i will test it out for a couple of days and if i do want a bass knob they will install a universal one and they would only charge me for the parts, about $50. not too happy about it but whatever. im still saving $250 over ordering parts and getting them installed. that would go down to $200 so still not bad.

so when i was telling them what i wanted i said i wanted the sub rotated sideways so i could still put down one of the back seats if needed. while i was sitting at home im thinking it would be good to have the sub face back and only rotate it when needed. so they did set it up rotated like i asked. i decided to face it back when i left. the bass hits but theres a noticeable rattle. i was so frustrated that i didnt have the patience to really test it out that night.

so yesterday i wasnt feeling too good so i didnt test it out much. i did go get some food before GOT and too short the ghetto was on. that song has some nice bass so it sounded good but it felt like it didnt really have the sub hitting. then a milli came on...when the bass dropped....nothing. come on!!!! so when i got back home i decided to check the trunk. i had gone grocery shopping after i picked up the car. i guess i must of hit one of the clips for the wire as it was up and the wire was a little loose. i reset it and tested again and yeeeeeeah the bass was there. i rotated the sub back how i asked them to do it and it seems the rattle is gone. theres a really nice balance.

ive only checked it out for like 20/25 mins so i still have many more songs to check out. overall i think its good, really good. ive noticed some songs i wish had more bass but i think the songs just dont have it lol songs that have bass really have it. my biggest doubt at this point is if i should had stuck to a sealed sub for tighter bass. the volume is way more than enough right now. thats what my testing is going to be focused on. they said i could come back within a week to swap the sub and only pay the difference in the sub. a sealed box should be less, i wouldnt expect them to refund me anything though. its would be like a $15 difference so not worth fighting over.

i should be off friday but i have a feeling they will want me to come in because production is going to be in. even if everything works well tomorrow. it wouldnt make sense really for me to be here friday but i wont be surprised if they dont ask me to. if i need to go back to the shop i am hoping to go friday though.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 01:10 PM

8. "first song you bumped?"
In response to Reply # 7

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

mista k5
16414 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 02:36 PM

9. "i was out of my element to be honest"
In response to Reply # 8

i had made a "speakers" playlist and just put it on shuffle. i cant say ive played songs i just want to ride to yet. this playlist was made with songs suggested in that post.

at lunch i did play the bass playlist i made based on the lesson post. renegades of funk sounded awesome. never heard it like that before.

heartz of men is one i played a couple times, the last time on my way to work this morning and it hits nice.

i want to hear some cypress, also i need to listen to street livin by bep. thats a song i fell in love with in my old car. there was no sub in it but the bass would hit nicer than my current car before the sub. maybe about the same after i disconnected the tweeters.

i havent picked out a single song that i really need to listen to.

i think the first song that played was let me ride but it was lacking bass. step in the arena was one of the first and that hit hard. i think diggin u out and safe + sound were some of the first ones too. those didnt hit as hard as i thought they would. luck of lucien was nice. hold on by alabama shakes was an early one too. thats one that i wish had more bass. love the song but dont know that it has that much bass lol.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 02:42 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "Get yourself some Rodney O & Joe Cooley to test that system..."
In response to Reply # 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7aD9eSsqDU

--- praying for peace, love, and power

mista k5
16414 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 02:45 PM

12. "added to the playlist"
In response to Reply # 10

so far the bass playlist hits, some songs are not my thing so i dont really enjoy them but i can actually hear why they are on the list now lol

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 04:43 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
26. "Yeah. The BASS is the only reason why I suggested this duo..."
In response to Reply # 12

No other reason.

mista k5
16414 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 05:50 PM

31. "im really happy with the bass"
In response to Reply # 26

that specific song definitely hit. to be clear i meant the suggestions in the lesson post werent always to my taste. i only heard the one song you linked by Rodney O & Joe Cooley. definitely good for bass, didnt mind the song either.

someone had suggested feel the bass before and when i first heard it i swear i only heard him say feel the bass over and over. with the sub??? oh i felt that bass lol

i need to do a test for mids now. i think its good but after bumping a bunch of bass heavy songs i went back to my thumbs up playlist and all you need is love came on. i heard much more bass in it than i used to but besides the vocals i didnt hear much music. not sure if it was actually missing anything but i want to double check.

i definitely have clear vocals and awesome bass. pretty much every song but all you need is love has sounded good. i might have just listened to a lower quality rip of it but might as well be sure.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13565 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 12:15 PM

6. "Got to the point where I just leave the office to get work done"
In response to Reply # 1

Mondays I leave automatically. One of these days I'm gonna come, clock in and then go back home to work, then come back to clock out and see if anyone says anything.

Wolf-in-a-kennel.

---

I want to get a real guitar amp. Playing through my bass amp is cool, but the tone isn't what I want. Thinking about a single 12" combo, 35W or so.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 04:29 PM

14. "yeah the right amp makes a difference"
In response to Reply # 6

never really understood exactly why.... or what the differences are.... maybe I need to research that some.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 02:42 PM

11. "One down and four to go..."
In response to Reply # 1

PG
Charter member
42568 posts

15. "that's too many imo"
In response to Reply # 11

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79560 posts
Mon Apr-15-19 03:35 PM

13. "4 day week... one down, 3 to go. "
In response to Reply # 0

Feeling good.

I’m about to buy some candy for my daycares Easter egg hunt.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts

16. "that's more like it."
In response to Reply # 13

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 11:10 AM

17. "TUESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

well.. I wonder what this one will be like... guess we'll find out eh?

mista k5
16414 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 11:43 AM

18. "what can brown do for you?"
In response to Reply # 17

delay every single shipment you specify for early delivery, thats what.

package was delayed again. it actually was showing until tomorrow for over an hour. we were supposed to get it today by 8:30. its still out for delivery. at least the boss isnt on me about it.

saturn must be rising or something other.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 01:18 PM

21. "when it comes to deliveries is anything ever on time?"
In response to Reply # 18

I mean ok sometimes the pizza get's there on time... but that's about it imo.

mista k5
16414 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 04:21 PM

23. "im not sure if they had failed us at all before this job"
In response to Reply # 21

all of a sudden every single shipment with this job has been late lol

the good thing is we did actually get it in today, a few hours late but its here. everything worked so the customer is none the wiser.

on to the next one.

i did have a nice lunch once i saw everything was good.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 04:30 PM

24. "I got 2 hours left.. 1/2 hr of which will be lunch"
In response to Reply # 23

another 1/2 hr to 1 hr will be a team meeting (in 1 min)... but let me just say I'm ready for it to be over and Tuesday evening to begin...

* sigh *

mista k5
16414 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 04:46 PM

27. "i feel you"
In response to Reply # 24

i have to remember to be grateful that i dont have any regular meetings.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 05:26 PM

28. "I never accept them.. I attend but almost never accept"
In response to Reply # 27

can't stand them.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 11:52 AM

19. "Sitting here listening to Grand Puba and reminiscing on the..."

Hilfiger and Girbaud days of old.

Got meetings happening all day in preparation for a new release.

One of my employees has asked me to WFH once a week. I don't trust dude but don't necessarily have a reason to deny his request. Guess he'll have to prove me wrong. Just don't trust that bamma. He looks like he'll be at home clipping toenails while on conference calls.

Is it wrong to buy a tool and then take it back after you've used it for what you needed it for? I bought a cable fishing tool yesterday because I needed to replace an HDMI cable that supports my wall-mounted tv. All cables are hidden behind the wall. I got the bad one out and then fished the new one through. Now, I have no use for this tool. Headed to Lowe's right after work to get my paper back.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 01:18 PM

20. "you're kind of wrong for it, but not entirely.. it's practical"
In response to Reply # 19

makes more sense than throwing it away or never using it again.. hopefully they resell and don't toss it.. cause otherwise I'd say give it to someone or a business that'll use it... you never know when a given tool will be useful again though.. I don't get rid of tools.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 04:42 PM

25. "Decided to keep it because of what you said. I didn't think i'd need it...."
In response to Reply # 20

this time but I did. So, you're in that one just never knows.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 05:27 PM

29. "hope you or someone you know needs it sometime"
In response to Reply # 25

and that it was cheap enough because I'd hate to talk you out of saving yourself some money that way but yeah.. I have a hard time tossing tools.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 03:36 PM

22. "rescued all my gear from the pawnshop.. the lab is up"

... loathe how the workday saps me of my motivation and inspiration cause I swear it feels good to have the lab back but it needs some fire happening now.

flipnile
13565 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 06:34 PM

33. "What's your setup?"
In response to Reply # 22

For music, I run everything through Logic and DI the bass & guitar. I took the samplers off the desk since I rarely use them anymore and they need some work anyway.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 09:14 PM

34. "lol depends... mostly a couple condenser mics through"
In response to Reply # 33

an old protools mbox input.. sometimes I DI stuff(when I rip records) but I like using the mics... a ton of instruments(Guitars, Bass, Roland U20 for keys and midi, tenor sax, trumpet, violin, accordion, tabla, nyabinbhi keteh <- my fav drum.. bunch of other drums... clarinet... triangle.. fuck it this list never ends.) a Peavy tko 115 bass amp an old fender super 210 tube guitar amp, mackie mix8 mixer.. Yamaha dtxexpress drumkit.. record tracks to Audacity usually.. mix and sequence in Sony Acid.. I'm forgetting things.. but really you didn't ask for an inventory.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 03:56 PM

45. "I want this day to be over... this exchange has me...."
In response to Reply # 34

ready to go cop one of these after work:

https://www.mojomusic.ca/products/big-shot

been meaning to for a minute so I can run some things through effects, amps and di recording....

mista k5
16414 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 05:45 PM

30. "thank jebus for nova launcher"

i accidentally cleared an incoming notification on my phone and my ocd wasnt letting it go. i was trying to clear an outlook notification and right before i swiped something came in. i had no idea what app it was. no app was showing a counter i opened apps i thought it could be and nada.

i googled how to recover notifications and android actually lets you do this.

BUT samsung and verizon suck so they disabled it.

i googled more and nova launcher actually lets you do this on samsung devices. so i installed it and was able to see what i dismissed. it was a story about the cowboys that i would had cleared instantly anyways but my mind is at ease lol

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Apr-16-19 06:22 PM

32. "lol ocd is a drag like that... k I'm out..see you tomorrow folks."
In response to Reply # 30

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 11:18 AM

35. "WEDNESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e4e0725ba293604f49b527bc42942e97/tumblr_ngmr1niIZN1rp0vkjo2_500.gif

meh it ain't that bad... but that's the one I chose today anyway.... wednesday gonna get you.

shygurl
Member since Oct 08th 2002
13361 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 11:41 AM

36. "hump day for sure."
In response to Reply # 35

Trying to decided how deeply I want to fight this restocking fee for a pair of shoes when the shoes they sent me had a stain on it. It comes out to $9 for the fee, but why should I have to pay cause of their fuck-up?

Still it's only $9....but also it's *my* $9 lol.

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16414 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 11:46 AM

38. "i would give you advice but my negotiation skills have disappeared"
In response to Reply # 36

i dont see why they would charge you for something they sent messed up.

threaten exposure on social media???

shygurl
13361 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 11:54 AM

39. "They just emailed me back! "
In response to Reply # 38

They're going to waive the fee!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a709afc69b92060055d5c556d1e989c7/tumblr_opdaisffxq1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16414 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 12:13 PM

42. "winning!"
In response to Reply # 39

if you were able to get it with zero phone time thats awesome lol

shygurl
13361 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 12:19 PM

43. "lol just wrote a (imo) reasonable email to them"
In response to Reply # 42

Lucky for me they are being flexible.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16414 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 11:45 AM

37. "all signs are pointing to having friday off"

so over the hump already.

*knocks on all wood in sight constantly until friday*

shygurl
13361 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 11:55 AM

40. "that means friday youre only job is to go get fucked up"
In response to Reply # 37

You gotta get some day drinking in.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16414 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 12:19 PM

44. "haha i was actually thinking i might go watch some movies"
In response to Reply # 40

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Wed Apr-17-19 12:03 PM

41. "Shoulda never slept with the windows open last night..."

https://assets-auto.rbl.ms/7c04271359848c4e7a599f1d54f598a17b166781f7bdc5e4c4638bf2d011c26c

Ready to go home...

Come on 5 p.m.

flipnile
13565 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 12:08 PM

47. "*sniffles*"
In response to Reply # 41

Still drops into the 40s sometimes here at night, so I gotta go around and close them all some evenings or I wake up sniffling.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 12:12 PM

48. "The cool air wasn't the issue. It was the damedn polledn that blew in..."
In response to Reply # 47
Thu Apr-18-19 12:12 PM by Creole

over night. My eyes burned all yesterday despite me rinsing them out a few times with cold water.

Closed the one nearest to my head and I'm feeling much better today as a result.

#phuckpollen

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 11:59 AM

46. "THURSDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

that is a Friday.... not to shabby.. weather is miserable. Shimmy's birthday tomorrow but I do believe we're keeping it lowkey until Satyrday.... two stats and a day off gonna be a nice break for yours truly... c'mon quitting time I want to get my Yabba Dabba Dooo on.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 12:24 PM

49. "Had that face-to-face interview with a cat I wanted to give the job to....."
In response to Reply # 46
Thu Apr-18-19 12:24 PM by Creole

Met with him via telecon last week. He was somewhat impressive but I needed to get that face-to-face.

#BOMBED

Dude seemed extremely comfortable with EDI but had no clue about requirements. No idea what the BABOK is. No idea what the difference between functional and non-functional requirements are. Asked him if will, shall, or should would be ideal verb to use in a requirement. His hands shook terribly. And one question about requirements elicitation techniques left the big homie stuttering and with the words, "I don't know what to tell you."

I'm like "WTF!" (((blank stare)))

An hour-long interview lasted for 12 minutes. Thanked him for his time. Told him that I'd be in touch with his agency. And then, when he asked me about a start date, all I could say was: "Nigga, you brazy!"

JK

I told him that he would hear from me through his recruiter and also "Take a look, whether you join us or another organization in the future, at the BABOK to help in your professional evolution."

Damn, bruh man.

mista k5
16414 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 12:44 PM

50. "3 day weekend, woohoo!"

the items that might have kept me from having tomorrow off arent running until next week so we will deal with any issues next week.

pretty busy morning. havent been able to keep up with the mueller/barr drama. maybe thats a good thing.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 12:47 PM

51. "Ain't no maybe! Enjoy the day off w/o diving into the bs..."
In response to Reply # 50

> maybe thats a good thing.

THUG! IT! OUT!

mista k5
16414 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 04:17 PM

53. "im gonna fill up the rest of my workday reading the report"
In response to Reply # 51

not the spin by media and twitter. well at least my free time.

dont really want to spend time on it during the weekend. better to enjoy my time off like you say.

flipnile
13565 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 04:14 PM

52. "This lady behind me whistles for hours on end:"
Thu Apr-18-19 04:15 PM by flipnile

https://media.tenor.com/images/d602c0a1a58972129baa9de10dee11a5/tenor.gif

It's 5:09 PM on the day before a holiday and I hear another coworker groaning and sighing in his office:

https://i.imgur.com/aKCCYFL.gif

And another coworker is drinking something out of a straw...

...you know what? This:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c42512e3f940a488c0111e79cf46ba6e/tenor.gif?itemid=7830430

Happy de facto Friday y'all!

mista k5
16414 posts
Thu Apr-18-19 04:18 PM

54. "hold up do we work together?"
In response to Reply # 52

im sipping my free smoothie through a straw lol i am quiet with it though.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13326462 Previous topic | Next topic