Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13326077

Subject: "FRIDAY "Bye Felicia"" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 12:05 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "Bye Felicia""

last night got a bit wild after the pub.. but at least we didn't get shot or blow up our house (or the pub because actually the other local pub burned down the other night arsonwise).. though ish got a bit volatile at home.

now I'm doghouse living I think.... I wasn't wrong but I sure weren't right neither.. * sigh * ... maybe time to get back on godleeluv's train.

just glad to make it to friday and payday no less...

question for you all.. you ever hear the call of the mountain.. like just the desire to call it a game and step out of this system we serve for good? I like being warm and having dry feet.. but at what cost do these things come?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
sometimes i consider looking into these one way trips to mars
Apr 12th 2019
imo.. do the 3rd.. esp since you nixed the extra day in NO
Apr 12th 2019
      thats probably what will happen
Apr 12th 2019
Liquid courage?
Apr 12th 2019
more like liquid dumbassery
Apr 12th 2019
a bit annoyed
Apr 12th 2019
damn that's sticky
Apr 12th 2019
      i think i just wish i was given an honest reason why they want me there
Apr 12th 2019
One of my goals is to buy a small farm to retire on
Apr 12th 2019
that sounds kinda dope....
Apr 12th 2019
flip
Apr 12th 2019
I think about the ending of 25th Hour a lot
Apr 12th 2019
lol.. oh hell yeah... that.
Apr 12th 2019
My wife flew to LA this morning and I'm home alone...
Apr 12th 2019
whoa man
Apr 12th 2019

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 12:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "sometimes i consider looking into these one way trips to mars"
In response to Reply # 0

load me up with all the music that has been released, maybe some movies and tv series and im good.

im a big introvert so being alone wouldnt be that big of a deal but thats having constant contact with people due to work and such. i wonder how long it would take of being alone to change that lol

i hope you can resolve things.

ive been looking at planning these trips. the work trip to new orleans is basically situated. i decided not go an extra day. i would love to be there an extra day but not enough to spend $300+ to do so. especially knowing im doing a trip with the family in july...

i have to figure out how many days im going to take off around the 4th of july to visit family in SC. im thinking 3rd to 9th but i might do 4th to 9th. theres like $20 savings. i more so feel like i should save the extra vacation day for later in the year. i might want to make a trip to houston around thanksgiving. my mom told me my sis is pregnant and she is due around then. my sis is trying to keep it secret until shes further along but my mom obviously had to tell someone lol. she knows i dont talk..in general not just secrets lol i dont want to be the only one that gets there on the 4th instead of the 3rd though. we will hopefully finalize all that stuff sunday.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 12:51 PM

3. "imo.. do the 3rd.. esp since you nixed the extra day in NO"
In response to Reply # 1

my two cents... but not my family or trip so what do I know lol.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 01:00 PM

5. "thats probably what will happen"
In response to Reply # 3

theres no real extra cost to staying an extra day as we are staying with my brother.

it might open up some more options as far as what we do though. might want to do a day trip to NC or something.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79578 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 12:45 PM

2. "Liquid courage? "
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 12:54 PM

4. "more like liquid dumbassery"
In response to Reply # 2

not even like there was a real reason to be at each other... just me picking a dumb ass fight with the wife because I was/am a dumb ass.

lol man if you ever met my dogs you would lyao at the idea of taking those assholes to a grocery store. gtfohwtbs lmao.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 01:15 PM

6. "a bit annoyed"
In response to Reply # 0

actually a lot.

so we will be getting the replacement material from the vendor tomorrow. they are coming in to run it. they just asked me if i can come in when the material gets here to check it. the thing is there is no real value in me checking it especially when they are going to go straight to the machine with it and its not going to sit there for a day. you will know everything you need to know once its on the machine. at best i can measure the length and confirm it will fit, but uhm also putting on will let you know if it fits lol

i asked, do you need me to be here in case you run into problems running it? "nah we just uhm want you to check it when its here....since we will be here." if i had messed up something and they had to come in then okay but this seems unnecessary and ridiculous. at best it is about making a good impression. more than anything it just seems petty.

i was debating finally getting ___ tomorrow (im trying to not keep crying wolf about it lol) it looks like i can come check the material before hand but not stick around for any problems they might have running it. they shouldnt need me for that stuff but i could be more valuable there.

ah well.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 01:55 PM

7. "damn that's sticky"
In response to Reply # 6

with all the issues and problems you might just want to keep an eye on the entire thing end to end... but I don't know really what difference or control you'd have to be able top head off issues at that point anyways so it's your call.. but I wouldn't give these folks any more rope to hang themselves with imo.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 03:56 PM

14. "i think i just wish i was given an honest reason why they want me there"
In response to Reply # 7

even if it was just to look like part of the team lol

im actually going to look up parts and probably postpone the install for next week. if i went tomorrow i would be at the mercy of whatever parts local shops had.

but yeah i think ill stick around enough to see everything is good on my end, that we dont need the vendor to send anything new.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13571 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 01:56 PM

8. "One of my goals is to buy a small farm to retire on"
In response to Reply # 0

>question for you all.. you ever hear the call of the
>mountain.. like just the desire to call it a game and step out
>of this system we serve for good? I like being warm and having
>dry feet.. but at what cost do these things come?

Dead serious. I want to collect rainwater, grow some food (more like a large garden than an actual farm tho, unless I hire some hands), get a few goats and chickens, put solar on the roof, get a wood stove/generator and a petrol backup generator. I want to live off the grid as much as possible while still maintaining some property in my name and investments.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 01:59 PM

9. "that sounds kinda dope...."
In response to Reply # 8

>Dead serious. I want to collect rainwater, grow some food
>(more like a large garden than an actual farm tho, unless I
>hire some hands), get a few goats and chickens, put solar on
>the roof, get a wood stove/generator and a petrol backup
>generator. I want to live off the grid as much as possible
>while still maintaining some property in my name and
>investments.
>
>

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 02:15 PM

12. "flip"
In response to Reply # 8

I swear you come with stuff often where I feel like it could be my own damn self talking.... nice I really hope you manage to do this.. I fucking hope I manage to do this.

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 02:01 PM

10. "I think about the ending of 25th Hour a lot"
In response to Reply # 0

Not what actually happens, but the "leave it all behind, drive out to the desert and start a brand new life" fantasy. Wife and I went to New Mexico a couple years ago and just fell in love with it. Someday, a laid-back desert life is the dream.

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 02:13 PM

11. "lol.. oh hell yeah... that."
In response to Reply # 10

that's how I feel.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 03:06 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
13. "My wife flew to LA this morning and I'm home alone..."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Apr-12-19 03:07 PM by Creole

I'm about to go home and be on some...

https://tvteaches.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/cliff-eats-a-hoagie.jpg

* Avengers: Is End Game the sequel to Infinity Wars? I haven't seen Infinity Wars yet. And End Game looks kinda dope.So, do I need to see Infinity Wars first?

* Looking to support another Black business and out of a desire to support the brother's movement, I finally located and copped a sweatshirt that I can rock these Turbo Greens with. The off-white lettering is a detail that might work well with the similar coloring found on the sneakers.

Sweatshirt: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0513/8241/products/crenshaw_crew_heather_white_2048x2048.jpg

Turbo Greens: https://cdn.thesolesupplier.co.uk/2019/01/Jordan-1-Turbo-Green-555088-311-05.jpg

* Whiskey, cigar, fresh cut, manicure/pedicure, and a good steak tomorrow. ME TIME IS AWESOME AF!

* Watch me some playoff basketball while getting my Cliff Huxtable on.

I'm praying that all you sisters and brothers find the way and time to make some positivity and happiness in your life this weekend. Worry about the work shit when next Monday morning rolls around.

--- praying for peace, love, and power

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Apr-12-19 04:24 PM

15. "whoa man"
In response to Reply # 13

>* Avengers: Is End Game the sequel to Infinity Wars? I haven't
>seen Infinity Wars yet. And End Game looks kinda dope.So, do I
>need to see Infinity Wars first?

yes and yes. it is a sequel and yeah i would say. im pretty sure watching just these two marvel movies is all you need to be caught up with the movies. the other movies are cool and some are great but if you only watch these two you would be good. from what i remember they considered this being one movie, would of been crazy long but yeah its always been a pt1 pt2 scenario.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13326077 Previous topic | Next topic