Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13322141

Subject: "NOT FRIDAY POAST XXVIII" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 12:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NOT FRIDAY POAST XXVIII"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
MONDAY
Mar 25th 2019
ah work
Mar 25th 2019
also
Mar 25th 2019
      lol of course you are
Mar 25th 2019
           when is enough enough
Mar 25th 2019
                your trunk switch on the floor near your heel?
Mar 25th 2019
                     lol it is
Mar 25th 2019
Start my new position next week...or do I?
Mar 25th 2019
ugh lol I hate that kind of thing.. expectation adjustment
Mar 25th 2019
Back in the office today after 2 weeks away. Bali, Singapore, & Bangkok....
Mar 25th 2019
      got me regretting our decision
Mar 25th 2019
      is this pronounced how i imagine it should be?
Mar 25th 2019
      I once thought the same until I heard Andrew Zimmern on Bizarre Foods...
Mar 26th 2019
      damn that vacation sounds amazing
Mar 26th 2019
           It was pretty awesome. Glad I went w/ noexpectations other than...
Mar 26th 2019
                Can you expound on this?
Mar 26th 2019
                     Yeah. There were too many people who would walk right up on you...
Mar 26th 2019
                          lol @ "all of Baltimore come out"
Mar 26th 2019
TUESDAY
Mar 26th 2019
not a fan of today
Mar 26th 2019
and it continues
Mar 26th 2019
      lol
Mar 26th 2019
           at least lunch was good
Mar 26th 2019
                lol the suddenly expanding budget > the ever shrinking one.
Mar 26th 2019
                     im going to sleep good tonight
Mar 26th 2019
                          damn holmes my pillows be dead
Mar 26th 2019
                               yeah i got lumps for pillows right now
Mar 26th 2019
this is very dumb
Mar 26th 2019
id be cool with a sunroof/moonroof
Mar 26th 2019
      thats a good question, i don't know the difference
Mar 26th 2019
           seriously? the difference is like night and day!
Mar 26th 2019
                lol tell us!
Mar 26th 2019
                     moonroofs are the new sunroofs
Mar 26th 2019
Been pissed-off the last two days at work.
Mar 26th 2019
I need to do that
Mar 26th 2019
      Ride home was very fun. A sportbike got behind me...
Mar 26th 2019
           man I am keen to get out there.
Mar 26th 2019
somebody's kid/grandkid/niece/nephew is practicing on a recorder
Mar 26th 2019
there is only one acceptable application for the recorder
Mar 26th 2019
that was cute, never heard the show
Mar 26th 2019
Only acceptable use pt 100
Mar 26th 2019
sitting here day 2 of the no nothing jumpoff and... well... damn
Mar 27th 2019
WEDNESDAY
Mar 27th 2019
busy morning
Mar 27th 2019
those snickers ice cream bars are thee best
Mar 27th 2019
      right?
Mar 27th 2019
           I've actually had the twix ones too lol, they're good
Mar 27th 2019
                🤔
Mar 27th 2019
                     I like the KitKat cones
Mar 27th 2019
                          never seen those
Mar 27th 2019
                               hard to go wrong in the land of ice cream and chocolate imo
Mar 27th 2019
All of them flights and the time zone changes still have my internal clo...
Mar 27th 2019
      Did you go right back to work after you got back?
Mar 27th 2019
      Yup! I'd originally planned to take off on the Monday and Tuesday but...
Mar 28th 2019
      check underneath when you leave today
Mar 27th 2019
           There was no sign of leakage. Called the dealership to get an appt.
Mar 28th 2019
THURSDAY
Mar 28th 2019
you okay?
Mar 28th 2019
      https://media.tenor.com/images/5a8254e5a5f79c0eb0fd2871c07b0d46/tenor.gi...
Mar 28th 2019
           from a quick google youre right and im stupid for it
Mar 29th 2019
Rae and Ghost concert. if they play Winter Warz I may not make it home
Mar 29th 2019

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 12:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "MONDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

weekend was chill..... band practice went smoother than I anticipated... managed to give my fingertips a workout without ripping them open... we'll be ready for this gig next month no problem.

now a work week... * sigh *

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 12:28 PM

2. "ah work"
In response to Reply # 1

ive had some work to do this morning. i also updated my current balances on debt to figure out a game plan on what to pay off. i think im pretty sure on what makes the most sense. it will be nice to get some of this debt taken care off and free up some income.

just about done with taxes. i kind of chilled on them but put everything together over the weekend. looks like i should be okay.

didnt do as much cleaning as i hoped over the weekend. need to sneak some more in during the week. i did buy the fitness boxing game for the switch yesterday. im going to try to stick to it daily. see if it helps. at minimum its going to get me in the routine of working out. im planning to do the stationary bike too and some days of lifting.

played zelda for an hour saturday night. its cool but it hasnt captivated me yet.

i think i still have the itch to improve my car audio lol

mista k5
16412 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 01:01 PM

4. "also"
In response to Reply # 2

got a text from an old coworker that didnt have my number. he was asking me about some software at my old job. asking if i still knew how to use it. another old coworker that i have stayed in touch with also texting me, giving me the heads up.

they want to do training on this software and the software company is charging too much.

i told the guy that i might remember but i would need to spend sometime with it. i told him it would be better to reach out to the software company. he said they had but it was expensive, thank you though.

i really dont want to help them out. i did multiple trainings on the software, there is a manual and presentation from the software company. i made internal procedures. they have everything they need to figure it out. i dont want to deal with them. now how much money would they pay me????? that could change that. if i can get something like 2 stacks uh i might have to consider it. 1 stack might be enough.

knowing them they would be looking at a couple hundred best case.

with all that said, i am not sure my current employer would like it if they found out i was helping them out. i dont need to tell them but if word gets around it wouldnt be worth it.

not sure what i will do if they reach out to me again. i deliberately told them i wasnt interested so if i do end up doing it i have some leverage.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 03:51 PM

5. "lol of course you are"
In response to Reply # 4

thinking about upping your car audio still... never settle. lol

I need to get back to working out... i'm gonna get myself through a week with godleeluv first tho... but then it's game on.

if you can manage the work on the side... help folks and get paid... can't really go wrong with that.. but I hear you on the left them everything they needed to sort it in the first place... and yeah if it compromises your current sitch F that.

mista k5
16412 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 04:32 PM

9. "when is enough enough"
In response to Reply # 5

the sound was definitely better when i got the speakers installed. it was much much better when i disconnected the tweeter.

will an amp and sub really satisfy me?? lol

im going to chill for couple of weeks. keep tweaking the eq. overall what i am feeling right now is that it does lack power.

well see how much i want it after i use up most of my money to pay off debt lol

as far as the gig im thinking im going to check with my coworker here. see if he thinks it will be a problem. he has had a side gig that our boss knew about. im trying to determine if i would need to even tell my boss or not. im thinking ill just wait for the old job to reach out again first.

something weird happened when i went to lunch earlier. i got in the car and i looked in the rearview to back up. i noticed my trunk was open. how?? i went grocery shopping saturday night and back up into the drive way. did i leave it open since then? did i really not see it open when i got in the car in the morning? did i not use my rearview on my way to work? seems unlikely. i dont see how i would had opened it on accident when i got to work or was getting in the car.

didnt have much in the trunk but everything was in there when i checked.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 04:36 PM

10. "your trunk switch on the floor near your heel?"
In response to Reply # 9

ours is.. I hit it sometimes by accident... that or the mat can ride back and hit it... hate that crap... nothing ever in there... crap I shouldn't say that I got a guitar and all my pedals in there today... Shim has the car.. crap I hope that trunk is closed!! lol.. dammit. it is.. it has to be.

mista k5
16412 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 04:47 PM

11. "lol it is"
In response to Reply # 10

i guess i might have kicked it. im going to try that out after work. see if i can actually get it to open that way.

i was a bit annoyed when i was getting in the car as my coworker was about to go to lunch too and i was hoping i could go to lunch without him noticing so he wouldnt know when i was supposed to be back lol i might had not noticed kicking the lever.

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 12:45 PM

3. "Start my new position next week...or do I?"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon Mar-25-19 12:56 PM by tully_blanchard

Talked to the manager of a department I'd been trying to get into since last year this morning, and he says "Well, let's have lunch tomorrow..I have an opening in my department and I've been meaning to talk to you about it"

*sigh*

Same pay as the new position I've already accepted, closer to home (in the same office I'm in now), WFH days, and a certification that I can take with me wherever. Plus you basically work alone. You pull your reports, read them, edit them, close them out.

But...

Towards the end of the year they get slow to the point you may not get your 40 hours (at least thats what I was told by the manager a couple months ago), which thats a huge deal breaker.

The new position has a better title (Team Lead vs. Sleep Tech) and better visibility. Me and the new manager are basically inheriting a mess, and would give me the opportunity to help turn things around.

I think I just made my mind up.

Drove some Uber this weekend...hit up the dollar bin and came away with some good shit. Did laundry, tried to watch "....Spiderverse" with the Kid, but I don't have the surround set up and the audio on the blu-ray that I rented is made only for that. Oh well..it's still at the dollar movie.

Bought our Funkaparliadelicment tickets. It's been so long since we've been out on a date. I think the last concert we went to together was Hiatus Kioyote a couple years back.

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 03:55 PM

6. "ugh lol I hate that kind of thing.. expectation adjustment"
In response to Reply # 3

at least it won't affect your bottom line but I loath having one thing in mind and then having to adjust that.. who doesn't I guess?... but I mean I sure do.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 04:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "Back in the office today after 2 weeks away. Bali, Singapore, & Bangkok...."
In response to Reply # 1
Mon Mar-25-19 04:15 PM by Creole

were dope.

Body clock is screwed.
I'm tired as shiggidy right now.
Decided we're going back to Asia next year. More time in Singapore (maybe five days), same amount of time in Bangkok (three days), and then a few days in Phuket (4 days). This go round, it was Nusa Dua, Bali (6); Singapore (1); and Bangkok (3).

Anyway, back in this camp and already dealing with performance issues. Mofo didn't know how to act while I was gone. Nw, I'm back and his ass popped up in my office tryna perform some damage control.

"Man, if you don't getcho azz outta my office."

Going home now to have a drink and bury my head in the sand even more.

Edit:

Marina Bay Sands is dope as hell.

--- praying for peace, love, and power

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 04:30 PM

8. "got me regretting our decision"
In response to Reply # 7

to not vacay until the new year... though we're gonna make it count when we do.. plus we got other things on the go for this year... still... glad you enjoyed fam... now get some sleep and then get those fools at work back in line.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Mar-25-19 09:05 PM

12. "is this pronounced how i imagine it should be?"
In response to Reply # 7

"Phuket"

lowbrow wishful thinking isn't it lol?...

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 07:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
14. "I once thought the same until I heard Andrew Zimmern on Bizarre Foods..."
In response to Reply # 12

pronounce it as “Poo-ket.”

LOL

shygurl
Member since Oct 08th 2002
13361 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 12:46 AM

13. "damn that vacation sounds amazing"
In response to Reply # 7

!!!

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 07:56 AM

15. "It was pretty awesome. Glad I went w/ noexpectations other than..."
In response to Reply # 13

to build with my wife.

By the end of the trip, my patience was short because of others’ disregard for personal space.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13564 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 09:37 AM

16. "Can you expound on this?"
In response to Reply # 15

>By the end of the trip, my patience was short because of
>others’ disregard for personal space.

I've never been outside of the US/Canada, and I'm always curious about the small details of places.

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 04:14 PM

33. "Yeah. There were too many people who would walk right up on you..."
In response to Reply # 16

or walk right into you without acknowledging you or apologizing.

While shopping in Bangkok after exiting the Floating Market, a vendor walked right into my wife and began to rub tiger balm into her face. The Wiz side-stepped the vendor and was about to let all of Baltimore come out.

https://www.siamhighlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PT206-011-800x600.jpg

On more than a few occasions, we were bumped into and just skipped while standing in lines in the airports as we went from city to city.

One lady, on the plane, would not stop touching the flight attendant when the attendant dismissed her because it was time for the lady to sit down as we were ready to taxi the runway. Could've sworn the flight attendant was gonna knock her block off.

By and large though, I met some really cool people there. A taxi driver, in Bangkok, was cool. Told us some great stories about his family while we were stuck in traffic as he took us to MBK. Mr. Chiran was his name. His son's in the military. His daughter is in school studying to be a doctor. And his wife is a nurse.

http://static.asiawebdirect.com/m/bangkok/portals/bangkok-com/homepage/shopping-mall/mbk/pagePropertiesImage/mbk-shopping-mall.jpg.jpg

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 04:33 PM

35. "lol @ "all of Baltimore come out""
In response to Reply # 33

https://youtu.be/1Y7xjJE7gWQ

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 11:04 AM

17. "TUESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

ok.. I'll get up in those poasts but I'm gonna start here...

Case my heart goes out to you.. I saw a post elsewhere yesterday and knew something terrible had happened.. woke up and read this this morning.. I am so sad and sorry for your loss.. I was truly excited for you. Strength and love to you and yours.

godleeluv... I'm all in... I'm putting down a plethora of vices as of right now... old school okp a.k.a the no nothing jump off.

alright then... Tuesday.. it's only Tuesday.. what have I just done?.. no wait?! I... ok dammit.. I mean it.. I'm in.

mista k5
16412 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 11:15 AM

18. "not a fan of today"
In response to Reply # 17

in perspective im okay but folks sure trying to make my day bad lol

boss has picked up a habit of calling me at the office before my scheduled time, leaves a call me when you get in message. today he was putting pressure on me to get something ordered that he has delayed for over a week and that he is asking for changes on. hes like why havent you ordered oh and we need to change xyz on it. im waiting on the vendor but thankfully they didnt reply before he requested these changes.

got a response from the vendor today, i had asked should we go back to material A or can we stick with material B due to xyz? their response, have you decided which material you want to use?????? i asked for advice! still waiting on a response.

then my office mate that got back from a week plus vacation to cancun last week asks me if im thinking of taking any time off in july because she wants to go on another vacation. i told her yeah around 4th of july. shes like oh cuz i was going to ask for time off that week.

my siblings and i had discussed getting together then but i think the last info was nah lets do a different date. but im not 100. i kind of want to just ask for the time to spite her regardless lol

then she proceeds to i guess clean her desk for the next hour making all sorts of unnecessary noise.

annoyances but definitely nothing major.

on the car front, i dont think my foot opened that trunk. i tried to get it open using my foot yesterday and i just dont see it. who knows what happened. as long as it doesnt happen again its all good. been getting called by xm the last few days and i havent picked up. i googled the number yesterday and saw it was xm. they called me earlier and i went ahead and picked up. they offered 3 months for $2 total. might as well. need to remember to cancel though.

mista k5
16412 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 01:45 PM

26. "and it continues"
In response to Reply # 18

we were running a new job. QC is complaining about the color, saying it doesnt match their office printer print out. there are some elements getting lost. the print definitely does not look like i was hoping but there wasnt much i could do anyways. i ask them to check the color readings and they say they are within spec. thinking of possible improvements i dont see there being much hope for significant improvement. QC gets on board and says its okay.

as i walk to the bathroom i bump into the boss holding a sample the officemate gave him. he instantly says what can we do??? i explain to him why there is not much room for improvement. he says what if we add another color to run the job...uhm you had us reduced the colors to save costs...uhm so i tell him that would help but uhm yeah not practical today.

i checked out the files, retraced what i did and found why the values are what they are. not much that can be done without adding another color.

i print out my proof, walk over and they made the color lighter. looks better. boss seems happy, going to take samples to the customer. my coworker makes a point to say, yeah but thats not the color they asked for.

i decide im going to take my own readings. the first color was too dark, the new color is now within spec, so it is the color they asked for.

sigh

im going to have to start baby sitting folks as this is making it look like im the one messing up.

hopefully i can have a good lunch at least.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 02:00 PM

27. "lol "
In response to Reply # 26

you must've felt like...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GeneralPoliteBetafish-small.gif

mista k5
16412 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 04:23 PM

34. "at least lunch was good"
In response to Reply # 27

got back and now they want to change everything. apparently now theres plenty of money to do whatever we need to. coworker also suggested to the customer we do all sorts of stuff that he doesnt even know how we will do lol

i would love to just throw this to our vendor and let them figure it out but they have not been very responsive of late.

ill have to think it over and see what i can do. it seems like crisis delayed.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 04:34 PM

36. "lol the suddenly expanding budget > the ever shrinking one."
In response to Reply # 34

mista k5
16412 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 05:54 PM

39. "im going to sleep good tonight"
In response to Reply # 36

hopefully lol

my new pillow was delivered, well see if it was worth $20

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 05:56 PM

40. "damn holmes my pillows be dead"
In response to Reply # 39

I've been seriously meaning to hit the dept store to cop some new ones.. here you are getting them delivered... ima sleep like sheeeeeeit.

mista k5
16412 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 05:58 PM

41. "yeah i got lumps for pillows right now"
In response to Reply # 40

might as well throw some socks in a pillow case.

ive been meaning to buy some pillows but i hate going to big box stores and department stores. figured why not look for one online.

ill link it up tomorrow if i approve of it.

shygurl
13361 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 11:28 AM

19. "this is very dumb"

And I feel like it's because I am slowly marching towards (gag) middle age, but I want a convertible sooooo badly. Either a convertible or the like an old school jeep/car that you can take certain parts of the roof off (don't know what that style of car is called).

Just want to take a cross country trip by myself and have the top down the entire trip. Alas, I better have at least another two or three years with my current car, but I'm kinda thinking of what to buy next.

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16412 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 11:35 AM

20. "id be cool with a sunroof/moonroof"
In response to Reply # 19

whats the difference? im not so sure i want to have it open, just let the light in or more so be able to see up at night. i dont even like having my windows open lol

maybe you can get a rental for a road trip thats a convertible though.

shygurl
13361 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 11:47 AM

21. "thats a good question, i don't know the difference"
In response to Reply # 20

One of my previous cars had a sunroof, and I didn't appreciate it while I had it.

A rental would be cool, but I think all it would do is make me even more adamant to get my own. I need to be able to get off work on a hot summer's day and drive around for an hour or so, enjoying the sun on my skin.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 11:58 AM

22. "seriously? the difference is like night and day!"
In response to Reply # 21

https://media.giphy.com/media/Yl8afftEGE03C/giphy.gif

shygurl
13361 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 12:01 PM

23. "lol tell us!"
In response to Reply # 22

The people need to know!

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16412 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 12:07 PM

24. "moonroofs are the new sunroofs"
In response to Reply # 23

basically a sunroof looks like the body of the car from the outside while the moonroof is glass and has the sliding cover inside. only part of a moonroof might open for fresh air. a moonroof is a type of sunroof.

https://www.cars.com/articles/whats-the-difference-between-a-sunroof-and-a-moonroof-1420666252506/

so yeah id be down with a panoramic style moonroof but im not willing to pay for it yet lol

flipnile
13564 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 01:03 PM

25. "Been pissed-off the last two days at work."

I go to an open "lab" to work on noisy days. Except for me, almost everyone else that comes in here just:

1. plays on their phone
2. eats food
3. talks to other people doing 1 & 2.

I rarely see anyone else bring a laptop, STFU and get busy with some work. I'm surrounded by people with no drive.

I'm taking Friday off.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 02:01 PM

28. "I need to do that"
In response to Reply # 25

>
>I'm taking Friday off.

enjoy.

flipnile
13564 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 05:46 PM

37. "Ride home was very fun. A sportbike got behind me..."
In response to Reply # 28
Tue Mar-26-19 05:48 PM by flipnile

...so we split lanes and zipped through traffic for a few miles. It's corny, but I really like riding with random people sometimes and forming an impromptu riding group, even if its only for a bit. Really got the juices flowing, and erased a lot of the frustration from the past two days.

flipnile jr.'s on spring break, so I'm gonna take that Friday and we're gonna go for a ride and have some father/son adventures. Been too long since our last one.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 05:51 PM

38. "man I am keen to get out there."
In response to Reply # 37

... need to put in time with the book this week and get that learners so I can start a course... then line up my finances... need to make this all happen before the year gets away from me and I'm staring at winter again.

shygurl
13361 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 02:44 PM

29. "somebody's kid/grandkid/niece/nephew is practicing on a recorder"

Jesus christ lollllll I get that it's spring break and the kids are home, but I just want to enjoy my day off!

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 02:49 PM

30. "there is only one acceptable application for the recorder"
In response to Reply # 29

https://youtu.be/pBuFZ-jxC8s

oh man this show was my ish.

shygurl
13361 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 03:01 PM

31. "that was cute, never heard the show"
In response to Reply # 30

My only acceptable recorder usage:

https://youtu.be/aYoGUfYrsjw

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Tue Mar-26-19 03:30 PM

32. "Only acceptable use pt 100"
In response to Reply # 29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9mB0OGWkYE

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 12:52 PM

51. "sitting here day 2 of the no nothing jumpoff and... well... damn"

looking forward to some something something is what really gets me through some(most.. maybe all) of these days.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 11:21 AM

42. "WEDNESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BasicAccomplishedCuscus-small.gif

mista k5
16412 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 11:27 AM

43. "busy morning"
In response to Reply # 42

first break

getting a good game plan together for the issues from yesterday so thats good. it looks like i might not be receiving some emails from the vendor. need to have IT check that out.

fitness boxing is definitely a work out. wont compare it to a real one cause ive never really done one lol it definitely has me sweating and gets my arms sore though. after a google search it seems most people are saying the same. is it effective? idk

its funny, after working out i definitely feel like i need to keep junk out of my body. after a couple hours im munching on a snickers ice cream bar lol

shygurl
13361 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 12:12 PM

45. "those snickers ice cream bars are thee best"
In response to Reply # 43

yummy.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16412 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 12:19 PM

46. "right?"
In response to Reply # 45

i almost bought the twix ones, dont think ive tried those. couldnt resist snickers.

shygurl
13361 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 12:25 PM

47. "I've actually had the twix ones too lol, they're good"
In response to Reply # 46

A bit less dynamic without the peanuts found in Snickers, but a good substitute.

(I'm a snack expert)

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
16412 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 12:28 PM

48. "🤔"
In response to Reply # 47

maybe next time

im probably going to stick more to frozen fruit bars but eventually i will buy more chocolate ice cream bars.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 12:31 PM

49. "I like the KitKat cones"
In response to Reply # 48

mista k5
16412 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 12:38 PM

50. "never seen those"
In response to Reply # 49

i do like a good cone.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 01:14 PM

52. "hard to go wrong in the land of ice cream and chocolate imo"
In response to Reply # 50

I'll kill anything with either of those ingredients

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 11:40 AM

44. "All of them flights and the time zone changes still have my internal clo..."
In response to Reply # 42

screwed up.

I was dozing off on the drive home yesterday. Got home, skipped a shower, put my pjs on, and got my happy tail in the bed at 6 p.m.

Slept until 4:30 this morning which was a good thing. I finally feel rested now. However, I've got a cold and am pissed about it because the head congestion is the worst. Mucinex DM to the rescue!

Sitting here at my desk enjoying some peace and quiet especially because my manager is off until next week.

My car smells like oil is leaking. I'm scared to take it to the dealership because, if there is something wrong with it, they're gonna tax me.

The weekend gotta get here soon. I need a break.

flipnile
13564 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 01:17 PM

53. "Did you go right back to work after you got back?"
In response to Reply # 44

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Thu Mar-28-19 09:00 AM

55. "Yup! I'd originally planned to take off on the Monday and Tuesday but..."
In response to Reply # 53

I burned too much PTO last month when I got the flu.

Didn't wanna go too far in the negative.

Plus, my manager is off all week. So, between that and me being able to close my office door to shield myself from my staff and others, I've been good.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Mar-27-19 02:43 PM

54. "check underneath when you leave today"
In response to Reply # 44

and whatever you do don't let the level go or you'll be taxed much much worse...

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Thu Mar-28-19 09:02 AM

56. "There was no sign of leakage. Called the dealership to get an appt. "
In response to Reply # 54

Funny thing is that I only smell it when I turn the heat on and after I've been riding for about 15 - 20 minutes. Rode to work today with no heat and didn't smell a thing.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it ain't nothing too heavy.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Mar-28-19 05:22 PM

57. "THURSDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

ok so I just slept for 16hrs... i think i might be undead.

mista k5
16412 posts
Thu Mar-28-19 05:42 PM

58. "you okay?"
In response to Reply # 57

had some shrimp tacos for lunch

yeah maybe i shouldnt after all lol definite symptoms but mild.

is it possible im allergic to shrimp and not crab legs??? *crosses fingers*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Mar-28-19 06:03 PM

59. "https://media.tenor.com/images/5a8254e5a5f79c0eb0fd2871c07b0d46/tenor.gi..."
In response to Reply # 58

https://media.tenor.com/images/5a8254e5a5f79c0eb0fd2871c07b0d46/tenor.gif

I shudder when I think of you playin with that shellfish allergy.. but I feel your pain and admit I don't actually know shit about how light or severe it might be... it has a reputation though.

mista k5
16412 posts
Fri Mar-29-19 09:32 AM

60. "from a quick google youre right and im stupid for it"
In response to Reply # 59

i think im going to have to get tested.

this new orleans trip in may for work just got less exciting.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79547 posts
Fri Mar-29-19 12:46 PM

61. "Rae and Ghost concert. if they play Winter Warz I may not make it home"
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lobby General Discussion topic #13322141 Previous topic | Next topic