Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13319945

Subject: "FRIDAY "don't be banging on the door like you the damn po-lice."" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 10:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "don't be banging on the door like you the damn po-lice.""

no kids.. one was coming but bailed... others haven't said.. so I assume not coming. *shrugs* I guess that could change still/

harley bootcamp unless I bail and or weather acts the fool...

I have a ton of shows to watch and catch up on.. new seasons released a while back that I haven't watched yet.. but I'm kinda bore with watching stuff...

meh...

I'm tired today... right now I just want to sleep this weekend.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Had a physical this morning for term life insurance
Mar 15th 2019
My homie texted me "$300 for Duke/UNC Game. Should I buy em?"
Mar 15th 2019
freckles eh? lol @ your kids catching the vibe.
Mar 15th 2019
got the bonus
Mar 15th 2019
DRANKS ON K5!
Mar 15th 2019
all you can drink tap water
Mar 15th 2019
RE: got the bonus
Mar 15th 2019
      but its shrimp
Mar 15th 2019
           don't die.. or pull a Martin Short pure luck...
Mar 15th 2019
Went skiing yesterday (kid's school trip). Haven't been in 25 years...
Mar 15th 2019
been about that long myself
Mar 15th 2019
The sun is shining
Mar 15th 2019
the weather is sweet.. makes you want to move your dancing feet.
Mar 15th 2019
Finally listened to "Drunk" this morning
Mar 15th 2019
I slept on Q
Mar 15th 2019
I’m watching Martin in the break room at work.
Mar 15th 2019
why did it take me so many reads to get you meant the show?
Mar 15th 2019
Or somebody's kid
Mar 15th 2019
put on B.Mac.
Mar 15th 2019
      It was the Auqanetta episode with the white GF
Mar 15th 2019
1.5hrs left
Mar 15th 2019
lol that stops me before i get to the book
Mar 15th 2019
      i may start using it as criteria
Mar 15th 2019
*kick* anybody around? *pops guinness*
Mar 15th 2019

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79600 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 10:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Had a physical this morning for term life insurance"
In response to Reply # 0

The woman who showed up was bad as hell

She had freckles

As my wife and kids were leaving the kids walked slowly and never took their eyes off her on some “bish, we see you..”

My wife was proud.

Now I can relax and get it in this weekend.

Can’t wait for this Duke UNC game.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 10:49 AM

2. "My homie texted me "$300 for Duke/UNC Game. Should I buy em?""
In response to Reply # 1

My reply:

If you dont, give me dudes Cash app info, and I'll be taking a half day.

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 03:16 PM

11. "freckles eh? lol @ your kids catching the vibe."
In response to Reply # 1

Craig Jones: I didn't go to the show last night.

Joi: You ain't got to lie Craig, you ain't got to lie...

Craig Jones: Ain't nobody lyin, I didn't go to the show.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 10:57 AM

3. "got the bonus"
In response to Reply # 0

almost got the max, somehow still disappointed lol i forgot about tax. abolish the government!!! ended up being slightly less than i was making preliminary plans for so not bad.

i woke up in a funk, hopefully i can get out of it.

spending more time with my brothers this weekend. might do a seafood place tonight. im worried about eating shrimp but i so want some. theyre going to look at me sideways if i dont order any lol. so far ive only had slight discomfort when eating frozen shrimp i have prepared. never at a restaurant. if i really have an allergy i know it could hit big at any time. i might just order a side of shrimp and if the first one gives me some discomfort i will give them up.

time for the bonus celebration meeting. get to hear the ceo babble about random embarrassing memories he has for people, some of them things he thinks happened but didnt really lol

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 12:29 PM

8. "DRANKS ON K5!"
In response to Reply # 3

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 12:45 PM

9. "all you can drink tap water"
In response to Reply # 8

i got you!

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 03:20 PM

12. "RE: got the bonus"
In response to Reply # 3

>abolish the government!!!

ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all day all night.. too bad folks aren't built for it.

damn man why would you even mess with a shellfish alergy?!... I get that schramp are good and all... but those shellfish allergies are not to be played with.. you'll go full anaphylactic like folx with peanuts and bee sting allergies... choke to death on your own swollen self. don't do it holmes... yipes.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 03:50 PM

18. "but its shrimp"
In response to Reply # 12

thats my favorite food and for 30+ years i have had zero issue with it. now im suddenly allergic??? it cant be, wheres the vaccine for that?????

looks like ill need to find out another day, brother cancelled tonight so looks like left overs it is for me lol

also, turns out i did get full bonus...those taxes were 30%, not 22/25% that i was expecting.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 05:23 PM

22. "don't die.. or pull a Martin Short pure luck..."
In response to Reply # 18

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CelebratedArtisticDiscus-max-1mb.gif

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13573 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 11:08 AM

4. "Went skiing yesterday (kid's school trip). Haven't been in 25 years..."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Mar-15-19 11:08 AM by flipnile

...and I still got it. Managed to get some good carving in. Was really fun being out with the kids, and a nice break from work. Going to try a snowboard for the first time next time I hit the slopes.

Gotta plant my bulbs this weekend. I'm way behind with garden prep this year.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 03:23 PM

13. "been about that long myself"
In response to Reply # 4

and last time I actually did snowboard.. funtimes... it was brutal though we walked up the mountain (too broke/cheap to pay for lift tickets) I was wearing an old used pair of air jordans with holes in them and the snowboard was bound for lefties so I rode down fakie the whole way.. in the dark because of course it was dark out by the time we finished climbing.. lol... ridiculous.. great memory though.

sectachrome86
Member since Dec 22nd 2007
2729 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 11:14 AM

5. "The sun is shining"
In response to Reply # 0

and I made a woman squirt for the first time last night.

Can't tell me shit.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.soundcloud.com/sectachrome

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 03:26 PM

14. "the weather is sweet.. makes you want to move your dancing feet."
In response to Reply # 5

and congrats on the waterworks..

now you are a rainbow too!! lol.

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 11:43 AM

6. "Finally listened to "Drunk" this morning"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Mar-15-19 11:46 AM by tully_blanchard

Not a bad album at all...

Might hit the dollar movies and see "Glass" this weekend. Planning a hike to "Salsaritas" this weekend. I havent had that since I left Charlotte. Prolly Uber a lil bit and hit the wrekka stow...might even squeeze church in. Havent been in Lord knows how long.

Need to hit up Marshalls and GW for some threads for the new gig

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 03:28 PM

15. "I slept on Q"
In response to Reply # 6

only started listening to his stuff in earnest last year... glad I'm not sleeping anymore (like him more than KL tbh).. that said I've yet to listen to this new one he just dropped... will get into this weekend probably.

legsdiamond
79600 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 11:54 AM

7. "I’m watching Martin in the break room at work. "
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 12:51 PM

10. "why did it take me so many reads to get you meant the show?"
In response to Reply # 7

just figured it was some dude in the break room named martin lol

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13573 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 03:30 PM

17. "Or somebody's kid"
In response to Reply # 10

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 03:29 PM

16. "put on B.Mac."
In response to Reply # 7

see how long that flies for.

legsdiamond
79600 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 10:39 PM

24. "It was the Auqanetta episode with the white GF"
In response to Reply # 16

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 04:26 PM

19. "1.5hrs left"
In response to Reply # 0

hit the book store on lunch.. copped a few things... more than I want to carry home on one commute lol. oh well... getting closer to making it through one a week. helpos when I pick up the odd short one to help even out the average...

while I find value out of almost anything I pick I am really noticing how some folks are not really good at writing books... seems to be an issue with youth and folks who are writing their first books especially... lol like I don't need you to spend the first two chapters of your book describing how you had the idea to write the book and then went about figuring out how you would do it and how amazing that process was.. GTFOH.. get to the meat of the matter please.. speak on your subject matter not on your fledgling process... as if writing a book were some kind of novel new thing nobody had ever done. smdh.

mista k5
16414 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 04:39 PM

20. "lol that stops me before i get to the book"
In response to Reply # 19

forewords and intros explaining the book like you described will make me not actually start reading.

stressful day and week but it is so close to being done. might actually play some nintendo tonight, havent played in over a week.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 05:21 PM

21. "i may start using it as criteria"
In response to Reply # 20

you know a book appeals some you read the back synopsis.. maybe some review quotes and based on who is saying might sway you.. maybe you crack it open in the middle and read a random page... I think rather than just doing that I may start reading the beginning and if they are doing this .. do just that and pass.. that said the two recent examples of this for me turned out to be books of some value that I don't actually regret reading even if they could've should've been more..

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Mar-15-19 10:08 PM

23. "*kick* anybody around? *pops guinness*"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Mar-15-19 10:08 PM by PG

with patty's day coming up everybody been jumping on my bandwagon.... least they weren't sold out.

I copped a stack of books today... walked past the wrekka sto.. ima get kicked out the club.. lol not likely.... too many crates for that to happen.. obsessions ebb and flow but are always present.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13319945 Previous topic | Next topic