Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13306562

Subject: "NOT FRIDAY POAST XVIII" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 12:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NOT FRIDAY POAST XVIII"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
MONDAY
Jan 14th 2019
not feeling this monday
Jan 14th 2019
Weekend was cool....Uber was HITTIN!!!
Jan 14th 2019
nice on the uber
Jan 14th 2019
      Looking forward to both games actually...but if the Pats win...smmfh
Jan 14th 2019
           I think I took a shower or went to the store
Jan 14th 2019
Hopefully, the sun and above-freezing temps allows the snow/ice to melt.
Jan 14th 2019
Asked around and found an open lab/meeting room I can use
Jan 14th 2019
TUESDAY
Jan 15th 2019
what kind of scale models do you build?
Jan 15th 2019
Jan 15th 2019
      that sounds awesome
Jan 15th 2019
           it's oddly satisfying... I made a 1/24 wooden pallet yesterday
Jan 15th 2019
                you have me geeked
Jan 15th 2019
                Have you seen those tiny cooking videos?
Jan 15th 2019
                     lol I have... it's tempting to try.
Jan 15th 2019
just booked tomorrow and Friday offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...
Jan 15th 2019
THURSDAY
Jan 17th 2019
Three day weekend is coming!
Jan 17th 2019
6hrs 47mins here and I'm doing one of those.
Jan 17th 2019
lol i think yesterday was fairly active
Jan 17th 2019
yep
Jan 17th 2019
Brighter days... I'm looking for brighter days. Brighter days.
Jan 17th 2019
better than mine
Jan 17th 2019
In the process of fixing up my garage
Jan 17th 2019
you ready for it?...
Jan 17th 2019
      hell yeah I am... 45 minute countdown
Jan 17th 2019
           lol
Jan 17th 2019

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 12:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "MONDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

you know what it is..... just go!@it!

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16404 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 12:26 PM

2. "not feeling this monday"
In response to Reply # 1

have a nagging headache

woke up early, got ready early, decided to take care of a few things before work and ended up being late lol

weekend was alright. cowboys game was meh. could of been worse. getting tints sucked. got me in a bad mood. i guess the sales lady was doing her own thing with it. seemed like she called some dude from a shop to come get the car to do the tints when service shut her down.

i ended up waiting over 3 hours. having the switch helped but how comfortable can you get playing in public? lol now im waiting to be able to roll down my windows. i need to swipe my badge to get into the parking lot at work so thats annoying.

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 01:06 PM

3. "Weekend was cool....Uber was HITTIN!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

There was some kind of gift convention in town. People that make/distribute beenie babies and make gift bags and what not. Kept me jumpin' all weekend. And erybody tipped too, so that was awesome.Made 200 bucks and only worked about 12 hours (183 when take the gas ouit) Picked up a couple of records this weekend..one for me (Soul II Soul first album) and one for the wife (OG Around The World In A Day). Went to Three Dollar Cafe and to' through some wangs.

The Chargers let me down. That was embarrassing the way the out out. Dallas did me proud...thank you for continuing to play Cowboy football year in and year out.

If the Pats are anywhere near the Super Bowl I will not be watching

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

https://astackofwax.com/

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

mista k5
16404 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 01:15 PM

4. "nice on the uber"
In response to Reply # 3

home teams basically dominated. i could had seen the patriots having control of the game but blowing them out?? didnt expect that

even though the cowboys and eagles game were close in some parts the rams basically dominated 2nd and 3rd qtrs. saints dominated after the 1st qtr.

hopefully next week games are good.

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 03:07 PM

6. "Looking forward to both games actually...but if the Pats win...smmfh"
In response to Reply # 4

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

https://astackofwax.com/

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79331 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 04:02 PM

7. "I think I took a shower or went to the store"
In response to Reply # 6

Got back and it was 35 to 7 and it wasn’t even half time

I hate them jokers cause Steeler fans love to point to the Pats like Tomlin is failing the Steelers. Ben ain’t Brady.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 02:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Hopefully, the sun and above-freezing temps allows the snow/ice to melt."
In response to Reply # 1

Didn't get a chance to smoke those sticks or sip on that bourbon because the grey-haired one was a bit fatigued. Oxidative stress rendered me useless. I'm energized today. So, I'm gonna smoke one of them while chilling on our parking pad.

Brought my young one back to Howard yesterday. Time for Spring '19 and the conclusion of this year. Sophomore year is almost a wrap. She didn't irk me or my nerves as much as I thought she would while she was home.

Now, I'm back in this joint counting down til me and The Wiz head to Bali and Thailand in March.

--- praying for peace, love, and power

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13546 posts
Mon Jan-14-19 04:40 PM

8. "Asked around and found an open lab/meeting room I can use"
In response to Reply # 1

It's 'open' so others can and will be in there co-working, having meetings, etc., but even with that it's still quieter than my desk. And no one behind me. I'm posting from here now, actually.

*fist pump*

Football season (Eagles) is OVER, so now it's back to grinding on Sundays w/ the side hustles.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 01:22 PM

9. "TUESDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

winter winter chicken splinter

I'm slowly getting my scale model muscles moving again.... I have a ton of hobbies... what ebbs and flows is the inspiration to apply myself to them... but when it's there, the joy of inspiration and the outlet for it is pretty kickass... especially during the week when work has a tendency to beat the living hell out of all energy and inspiration.. when the spark survives the work day.. that rules. over and out.

mista k5
16404 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 01:27 PM

10. "what kind of scale models do you build?"
In response to Reply # 9

i always enjoyed it but i get careless when it comes to final details.

finally getting back to a normal flow at home. last week threw me for a loop. im seeing finances coming into order though. i have to be careful with this months pay because i have a couple of payments that are being skipped. might make me think i have more money to spend than i do.

looks like my weekends will be opened up more now. i really need to find a way to be more productive with them.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 01:38 PM

11. "...."
In response to Reply # 10

used to do ww2 aircraft as a kid... when I came back to it later in life I started with those again.. then I tried a tank and have a battleship in progress but lately I've been getting more into buildings and scratch made objects... right now I'm working on making records in about 1/12 scale have just about finished my design prototypes and will work on printing covers and labels... of course will have to whip up some crates... and a stereo eventually... I suppose the end goal is to do the whole collection and lab up but lol i may be crazy not sure if I'm that crazy or have that much time.

mista k5
16404 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 01:45 PM

12. "that sounds awesome"
In response to Reply # 11

ive always wanted to build a scale city like bettlejuice lol

dont think it would be practical. ive always been fascinated with scaled models though. i actually drew a whole city island in 8th grade and wanted to build a digital 3d version of it but never got around to it.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 01:52 PM

13. "it's oddly satisfying... I made a 1/24 wooden pallet yesterday"
In response to Reply # 12

out of my coffee stirsticks.. today I'm going to make a sawhorse or two on lunch.

mista k5
16404 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 01:58 PM

14. "you have me geeked"
In response to Reply # 13

thats weird lol

sectachrome86
Member since Dec 22nd 2007
2729 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 02:06 PM

15. "Have you seen those tiny cooking videos?"
In response to Reply # 13

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tiny+cooking+real+food

Maybe something you could get into lol

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.soundcloud.com/sectachrome

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 04:57 PM

17. "lol I have... it's tempting to try."
In response to Reply # 15

need to come up with something fresh like that idea.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Jan-15-19 04:55 PM

16. "just booked tomorrow and Friday offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..."
In response to Reply # 9

"OH YEAH" ~ Randy M. S. RIP

I'm thrilled by the novelty of this development.. brilliant show pg! bright lad! good thinking.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 12:08 PM

18. "THURSDAY"
In response to Reply # 0

lol.. I see how it is... take a day off and y'all just let my ish slide right off the first page. lol

"Hey, man, why didn't y'all help me!?" ~ Red

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 12:21 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
19. "Three day weekend is coming!"
In response to Reply # 18

11 business hours to go...

LOL

--- praying for peace, love, and power

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 12:23 PM

21. "6hrs 47mins here and I'm doing one of those."
In response to Reply # 19

mista k5
16404 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 12:22 PM

20. "lol i think yesterday was fairly active"

lots of different threads going for once. i think towards the end of the day i was wondering where this post was lol

so youre back today and off tomorrow? i dont like the idea of getting a day off in the middle of the week or working one day then getting back off. its better than not getting days off though lol

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 12:25 PM

22. "yep"
In response to Reply # 20

> its better than not getting days off
>though lol

and honestly my plate has too much space on it right now so the time off is saving me from twiddling my thumbs at work waiting for things to happen and come to me.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13546 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 01:12 PM

23. "Brighter days... I'm looking for brighter days. Brighter days."

Mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVfZzIoAjK8

Looking forward to the weekend. Kinda hope we get significant snow this weekend because it's gonna be cold-as-fuck Sunday evening & Monday either way (predicted low of 5f right now). Just want to stay in, crank the heat and get some stuff done.

I want to drive down to Baltimore for my birthday next next weekend. Hope the roads are clear by then.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 04:57 PM

24. "better than mine"
In response to Reply # 23

current mood: https://youtu.be/4Cyqcsdl_B4

sectachrome86
Member since Dec 22nd 2007
2729 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 05:49 PM

25. "In the process of fixing up my garage"
Thu Jan-17-19 05:49 PM by sectachrome86

I bought the house last summer and the garage was a nightmare (to me, but I'm one of those weirdos who likes their garage to be really nice). I ripped out all the old crap and cabinets over the summer and bought a nice new workbench and cabinets. This week I just had all the drywall retaped and patched up because it was a wreck. Going to paint this weekend and then need to find a good lighting solution. Pretty psyched to get it where I want it finally.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.soundcloud.com/sectachrome

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 06:14 PM

26. "you ready for it?..."

either you is or you ain’t...

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 06:17 PM

27. "hell yeah I am... 45 minute countdown"
In response to Reply # 26

haven't taken lunch so in theory I can go away for a half hour and come back to finish 15 mins off.. but I can't stay 15mins and then split... such a drag.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Thu Jan-17-19 06:27 PM

28. "lol"
In response to Reply # 27

love ya
miss ya

been busy getting myself together...
my mother’s come down soon
gotta sweep a few things under the carpet

Lobby General Discussion topic #13306562 Previous topic | Next topic