Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13306130

Subject: "FRIDAY "Who car is that coming up creeping?"" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 12:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY "Who car is that coming up creeping?""

well we made it here...

gotta probably do a ton around the house this weekend...

one kid coming over..

may crack out my workbench and do some scale modeling but probably more likely just tidy and organize.

want the day to be done so we can get on with this weekend stuff..

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
got an opportunity for a date nite tonight, but I got no ideas.
Jan 11th 2019
Same here...
Jan 11th 2019
Still trying to track down a short on my bike, but it's gonna be 20f out
Jan 11th 2019
Wife thought she scratched her eye. Turns out she has pink eye.
Jan 11th 2019
Just waiting to see what the weather may do
Jan 11th 2019
my sole weekend off this month
Jan 11th 2019
I need tints (I need my windows tinted)
Jan 11th 2019
Man, I give y’all props. I stopped after my new gig
Jan 11th 2019
      i have no good reason to not uber
Jan 11th 2019
           Uber had more passive aggressive assholes IMO
Jan 12th 2019
y’all go head and get your workouts in lol...
Jan 11th 2019
Snowpocalypse cometh...
Jan 11th 2019
OUT!!! Shutting down the center at 3, Central
Jan 11th 2019
yikes, stay warm and safe
Jan 11th 2019
D'Elia show postponed...
Jan 12th 2019
Wisdome Immersive Art Park
Jan 11th 2019
im free!!!!!
Jan 11th 2019

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44604 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 12:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "got an opportunity for a date nite tonight, but I got no ideas."
In response to Reply # 0

Zip
Zero
Zilch
on furlough, so shouldn't really be spending dough
it's colder than a polar bears toenails in the DMV so being out on the town don't really sound appealing either.
I legit feel like just getting a room somewhere so we can watch some TV in peace, and get a good night's sleep and sleep in late.

"Get ready....for your blessing....."

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 12:58 PM

5. "Same here..."
In response to Reply # 1

I've been all over Groupon looking for shit to do, lol.

If it wasnt so cold in the A, I'd prolly take her to Decatur (Downtown) and stroll around..prolly end up with a Home Run Inn pizza, some wine and watch something on Amazon

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

https://astackofwax.com/

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13546 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 12:41 PM

2. "Still trying to track down a short on my bike, but it's gonna be 20f out"
In response to Reply # 0

At least for the lows. I have no garage, and my shed has no roof (gonna rebuild it this summer) so I have to work on it outside, which means I won't in this cold.

Still getting the lab together. So many wires and cables. Been trashing old wiring and devices that I no longer use. I want everything to have a purpose, not just take up space.

Eagles game on Sunday. Yeah.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79331 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 12:57 PM

3. "Wife thought she scratched her eye. Turns out she has pink eye. "
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jan-11-19 12:58 PM by legsdiamond

Guess I won’t be doing much this weekend besides watching the kids and keeping her quarantined.

Need to write this proposal for a website gig.

Can’t wait to watch these playoff games. I love watching good matchups that I have no emotional attachment to. No stress. Praying the Pats lose. Also rooting for the Iggles just cause..

I actually want all these high octane offenses to lose. I hate that type of football.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

spenzalii
Member since Jan 02nd 2004
10978 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 12:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "Just waiting to see what the weather may do"
In response to Reply # 0

Supposed to snow in the area tomorrow, but no clue when it starts or how much. Whisky reserves are well stocked, but could use some vodka. We've got wine for my wife, my daughter has plenty to keep her busy, so let's see what happens.

<-- Dave Thomas knows what's up...

Jay: Look here homie, any nigga can get a hit record. This here is about respect.
Game: Like Gladys Knight.
Jay: Aretha Franklin.
Game: Word, I like her too.
Jay: Nigga...

shygurl
Member since Oct 08th 2002
13345 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 01:12 PM

6. "my sole weekend off this month"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jan-11-19 01:22 PM by shygurl

No plans except go to the laundromat (which I hate) and grocery shopping.

I have been faltering in my exercise/diet goals over the past month, and I can't quite seem to get in a good spot. It would be nice to spend some time trying to reframe what my obstacles are for success, but idk. Honestly a lot of my fuckups are just plain due to being in a melancholy state of mind, and I have no fix for that.

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16402 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 01:24 PM

7. "I need tints (I need my windows tinted)"
In response to Reply # 0

going back to the dealership tomorrow am to get the tint. trying to decide if i should take the switch while i wait or get a shuttle back home.

no uber for sure this weekend. might not do it for a minute. need to get comfortable with the car and actually feel comfortable having folks in it. the seats are kind of light so i might need to get some covers before i do uber in it.

cowboys game saturday night. i just hope they keep it close.

nfl owns the weekend pretty much.

almost pay day!!

legsdiamond
79331 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 02:43 PM

9. "Man, I give y’all props. I stopped after my new gig"
In response to Reply # 7

My commute is too long to hop back in the car and drive for money.

I did enjoy Lyft more because it was primarily Black people. But then I had a woman with 3 small kids get a ride. Didn’t want to turn her away because she was going to daycare but nah man. Can’t be on the car on some 1980, hold the baby in the back seat steez.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

mista k5
16402 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 04:08 PM

12. "i have no good reason to not uber"
In response to Reply # 9

its weird, i find the users of uber are not representative of the over all population.

im pretty sure 40% of my passengers have been black its probably less than 10% of the population. probably only like 40% have been hispanic when its more like 80% of the population.

is there really a difference between uber and lyft users?

legsdiamond
79331 posts
Sat Jan-12-19 09:51 AM

16. "Uber had more passive aggressive assholes IMO"
In response to Reply # 12

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 01:25 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "y’all go head and get your workouts in lol..."
In response to Reply # 0

me? about to run to the store for a few things so the kids and I can eat well tonight. throwing them out tomorrow tho.

Dstl1
Charter member
56187 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 02:50 PM

10. "Snowpocalypse cometh..."
In response to Reply # 0

saying we could have a foot by the time it's over, on Sunday. Just started coming down about 30 minutes ago. Hoping we get to bounce, early. Got tix to see Chrs D'Elia tomorrow night...wondering if the venue will postpone. Otherwise...football, hoops and God of War. Be safe out here, folks.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Dstl1
Charter member
56187 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 03:54 PM

11. "OUT!!! Shutting down the center at 3, Central"
In response to Reply # 10

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

mista k5
16402 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 04:08 PM

13. "yikes, stay warm and safe"
In response to Reply # 11

Dstl1
Charter member
56187 posts
Sat Jan-12-19 01:20 PM

17. "D'Elia show postponed..."
In response to Reply # 10

I'm actually kinda glad. I didn't want to lose my $45, by not going...but I also didn't want to be out in that mess. Plus, the show was the same time as Cowboys @ Rams...now I can actually watch instead of checking my phone every 3 minutes while I'm at a comedy show.

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 06:25 PM

14. "Wisdome Immersive Art Park"
In response to Reply # 0

https://wisdome.la/

They had one of these setup at Coachella...and it was f'n awesome

Sunday I'm going to the Aretha tribute at the Shrine

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

mista k5
16402 posts
Fri Jan-11-19 06:56 PM

15. "im free!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby General Discussion topic #13306130 Previous topic | Next topic