Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13299903

Subject: "Post any dreams worthy of discussion u had recently. " Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Sat Dec-01-18 01:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Post any dreams worthy of discussion u had recently. "

... "A Beautiful Struggle"
https://m.facebook.com/jamelabullock
Www.reverbnation.com/jamela

MELa
Musically.Entertaining.Lyrically.Alluring.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Dreams about my ex... that come true!!
Dec 02nd 2018
Dream about my ex... that kinda came tru
Dec 04th 2018
recently? nothing...
Dec 02nd 2018
It's waaay too long to type
Dec 03rd 2018
Chiefing right before bed makes it hard to remember my dreams
Dec 03rd 2018
I recently went to the 40th birthday part of a good friend
Dec 04th 2018
lol that's wild
Dec 04th 2018
I had a lil flu bug or stomach virus last week
Dec 04th 2018
I was hanging out with the kids from Fresh Prince
Dec 04th 2018
I woke up to crying babies...
Dec 04th 2018
Haha.. well, it’s definitely a nightmare some mornings
Dec 04th 2018
ive been finding weird connections to old dreams lately
Dec 04th 2018

Mori
Charter member
3527 posts
Sun Dec-02-18 05:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Dreams about my ex... that come true!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Dec-02-18 05:08 PM by Mori

So I have these weird dreams about an ex. Years ago when we dated, I dreamt about his first girlfriend, now ex wife. I never saw her or knew what she looked like before this dream. Super creepy, vivid and accurate. I saw her down to her hair color and even her name.

The dreamed kind of helped me get over him.

Fast forward to now, he somehow popped back into in my life. I recently dreamt that he and I were in some kind of relationship, but he wants a younger, silly acting woman. Very vivid. Needless to say I am going to ease out of this thing with him.

Unfortunate because in real life, he is fun and we get along great. But he always seemed to desire someone other than me.

I listen to my dreams because I have had many that turn out to be accurate. I see it as some type of divine protection from emotional turmoil.

Rise & Shine
Thrive & Grind
Heart & Mind

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Tue Dec-04-18 10:19 AM

9. "Dream about my ex... that kinda came tru"
In response to Reply # 1

I dreamt/dreamed (?) that I'd talked to my ex. This happened about a week ago. I vaguely remember us talking face to face, which I felt weird about in my dream becuase I's married nah.

Side note - relative told me they were gonna send me something on facebook messenger, and I had to install/open it to see the message.

I look in my inbox and I have a message from my ex "Hello (infin8)! How are you?"

I just deleted it and K.I.M.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Sun Dec-02-18 08:45 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "recently? nothing..."
In response to Reply # 0

my sleep patterns are off tho. The last dream I had some guys were chasing me, when they got close...I panicked and woke up.

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Mon Dec-03-18 08:13 AM

3. "It's waaay too long to type"
In response to Reply # 0

But it brought in two situations with two friends that remain unresolved.

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

https://astackofwax.com/

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13546 posts
Mon Dec-03-18 11:19 AM

4. "Chiefing right before bed makes it hard to remember my dreams"
In response to Reply # 0

They fade away fast. Take a break and they get vivid-as-hell.

Had one last night that was dope, but I can't remember clearly.

Birdzeye
Member since Feb 29th 2008
433 posts
Tue Dec-04-18 08:21 AM

5. "I recently went to the 40th birthday part of a good friend"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Dec-04-18 08:22 AM by Birdzeye

One of the anecdotes told about him was a time when he had been out partying (I imagine there would have been lots of drinking and cocaine) at a friend’s home till about 4am. He had then left to go home, but he then turned up back at their house and knocked on the door at about 8:30 that same morning.

It transpires that he had gone home and had a dream in which he had killed the people who had been at the house partying with him. The dream had been so vivid that he had returned back to their house that morning to check he hadn’t really killed them.

We had a laugh about this at his birthday event. He did half joke that part of his reason for going back was to make sure they were alive but if they were dead he wanted to figure out how to dispose of the bodies.

Lurk everyday.. Post once a month..

jdub1313
Charter member
4731 posts
Tue Dec-04-18 10:14 AM

8. "lol that's wild"
In response to Reply # 5

n/m

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79334 posts
Tue Dec-04-18 09:42 AM

6. "I had a lil flu bug or stomach virus last week"
In response to Reply # 0

Dude at work keeps talking about mashed cauliflower because he is doing a keto diet.

I kept having dreams/visions of mashed cauliflower. Woke up a good 5 times and it as the same image every time...

a bag of store bought mashed cauliflower.

I usually remember most of my dreams but this week they haven’t been worth remembering. I always remember dreams immediately or they randomly come back if they were vivid enough.

I still remember the first time I made a milk carton shoot a laser...

or the time I jumped in the air and kept going until I was over the trees and then a landed hard as hell but on my feet

or the time I was on a rollercoaster and the track ended and I woke up in my bed and that shit was bouncing like I fell into it.

All dreams from my childhood.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44806 posts
Tue Dec-04-18 10:02 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "I was hanging out with the kids from Fresh Prince"
In response to Reply # 0

We were in my grandmas old apartment whe a fox came jumping through the room.

We all tried punching the fox out of the air. I woke up when it was my turn.

What. Thee. Fuck.

Lmao

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28833 posts
Tue Dec-04-18 03:47 PM

10. "I woke up to crying babies..."
In response to Reply # 0

Let me repeat this:

I woke up to crying babies, turned left and saw a significant other. Look around we in an actual house that I paid for. Literally spent a few hours doing dad work like cooking and changing diapers, cleaning stuff. I was dreaming and tired. Then the damn dog had to come in and look at me wistfully begging for food.

This was a straight up nightmare. I don't know how yall family people deal with this. I have an entirely new respect for Fishgrease after this dream. I am not built for kids or dad responsibilities.

Dads have too many responsibilities after this dream. The automated future gotta hurry up and get here.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79334 posts
Tue Dec-04-18 04:46 PM

11. "Haha.. well, it’s definitely a nightmare some mornings "
In response to Reply # 10

But I can’t see going home to nobody.. or a dog.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16404 posts
Tue Dec-04-18 04:56 PM

12. "ive been finding weird connections to old dreams lately"
In response to Reply # 0

like small insignificant things that happen in real life that i remember were in my dreams months/years ago. thing is when i had those dreams those things made no sense happening in my life.

i cant remember the exact examples but i will reply back if they come back to me.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13299903 Previous topic | Next topic