Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13298687

Subject: "FRIDAY: "Yeah, well she blacker than a m**********r too."" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 11:44 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"FRIDAY: "Yeah, well she blacker than a m**********r too.""

well I finally have made it to my Friday... lonely stretch at the end here...
one kid coming over this weekend.. wants to celebrate her birthday half a week early... lol I guess we'll accommodate that tho.. c'mon you gotta do it on or after no? celebrating early is a slippery slope imo...
maybe not
maybe I'm just don't like having ish dictated to me by my kids let alone my youngest. lol.. little punk! I love her. She's the one I think might be the biggest handful and most likely to get herself into ish over the next couple years... my twins seem solid straight shooters and seldom cop attitude.. my eldest(non stepchild) is more than a handful but is pretty much grown and doing the adulting thing learning those lessons
friend coming through town on Sunday for a couple hours.. this guy has pretty much been my best friend since grade 9.. he's also my mother's "good son" as he lived with us a couple years... good people... kicks my ass at madden handily.. super competitive like that.. I done been frustrated many a time by him and his garbage.. I can always tell when he's sandbagging it too. lol anyway it'll be good to see him.
more than anything I'm stoked to not have to go to work for two days.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Apparently I came to work for nothing today
Nov 23rd 2018
I didn’t know you could celebrate your birthday early.
Nov 23rd 2018
I know folks that celebrate the whole month...
Nov 23rd 2018
      Well yeah... Older women and gay folks tend to have weeks or months
Nov 23rd 2018
           the kid'll likely get a pass...
Nov 23rd 2018
                Word
Nov 23rd 2018
I need movie recommendations...
Nov 23rd 2018
that's tough actually
Nov 23rd 2018

MaxPtah
Member since Mar 06th 2007
5838 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 12:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Apparently I came to work for nothing today"
In response to Reply # 0

I've been at this gig since Sept. and leading up to the holiday was told that we were working. They didn't specify that the warehouse and drivers were working and not management. They've been here since 3a so I'm gonna cater them some lunch then I'm getting out of here lol.

----------------------------------
www.maxptah.com
"you gotta be real white to hate on a nxgga for eating." (c) okp infin8

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79609 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 12:28 PM

2. "I didn’t know you could celebrate your birthday early. "
In response to Reply # 0

Unless you are shipping out for duty

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 01:14 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "I know folks that celebrate the whole month..."
In response to Reply # 2

my mother is one of them lol

legsdiamond
79609 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 04:15 PM

5. "Well yeah... Older women and gay folks tend to have weeks or months"
In response to Reply # 3

but your daughter or son?

My wife knew a gay dude who had a birthday weekend 3 times a year. Lol.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 05:18 PM

6. "the kid'll likely get a pass..."
In response to Reply # 5

just cause she doesn't live with me and their lives are such now that I don't know what's happening any given weekend until thursday if I'm lucky.

legsdiamond
79609 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 05:19 PM

7. "Word"
In response to Reply # 6

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 01:20 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "I need movie recommendations..."
In response to Reply # 0

for me and the kids
we’re making pizzas and watching movies
this weekend belongs to them
Its been a while since we’ve spent time together...

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Nov-23-18 05:27 PM

8. "that's tough actually"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm always struggling to find things we can all watch and enjoy that they haven't seen.. age ranges make it extra challenging.. what are the ages you're accommodating again>? lol I'm sure I've gotten this information in the past so I apologize for my sieve like memory.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13298687 Previous topic | Next topic