Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13298541

Subject: "The pre holiday get down" Previous topic | Next topic
rdhull
Charter member
33134 posts
Wed Nov-21-18 01:09 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The pre holiday get down"
Wed Nov-21-18 01:10 PM by rdhull

The pre holiday get down

I know everyone doesnt celebrate turkey day but the following is a good way to experience something cool if you are in the states:
Back in the day after work, me and some workmates decided to hit up Black Angus (they had a little club in there) on Thanksgiving Eve. We get to the place and there's a damn line to get in. We finally made it in and had a good ass time. People were packed trying to get in some fun before the next day,Thanksgiving... When all the parents and relatives get together and everyone feels tense elated moody happy sad angry etc etc all over good to bad food. So a few years ago we went out thanksgiving eve again to another place and THAT place was packed..it seems that wherever u go on a thanksgiving eve, the place is going to be packed AND festive. You have people celebrating a short week and a long weekend all in one place and the vibe is soo cool. So me and a few cronies decided for the last 3 years to do the pre thanksgiving get down and have some fun at a local brewery etc and each time has been packed and chill. I suggest a TGIFridays or Chilis, a pub, a club or SOMETHING besides a library and you will see exactly what Im talking about..its a pre holiday Get Down vibe I call it. Its a tradition now. Not exactly Festivus, but an incredible simulation.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
...did you not know that the night before thanksgiving
Nov 21st 2018
RE: ...did you not know that the night before thanksgiving
Nov 21st 2018

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Wed Nov-21-18 02:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "...did you not know that the night before thanksgiving "
In response to Reply # 0

is the biggest bar night of the year?

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

rdhull
Charter member
33134 posts
Wed Nov-21-18 02:28 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: ...did you not know that the night before thanksgiving "
In response to Reply # 1

>is the biggest bar night of the year?
>
in 1989 I didnt..thats when I found out.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13298541 Previous topic | Next topic